5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yup that's the one. The concept has evolved quite a bit since it's original inception though. And it's no longer really the same game as Incubus Inc. Which was renamed to Currency of Damnation. I am still using the same assets but telling a rather different story. I'll be honest and say part of the reason Incubus Inc stalled so much early on was that rpgmaker MV is absolutely terrible to work with if you want to do anything complicated. That process plagued Fractured Worlds as well. So far MZ is proving to be an absolute delight in comparison.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 1.47 GB to 668 MB

have a nice one ;)
I'm curious to know how you got the file size so small. I did run the graphics through some basic compression software. But it didn't produce nearly the results that you got. If it's okay with you I'd like for you to tell me how you did that. I've done some basic googling. But most software seems sketchy. And I don't really want to upload my shit to a random website.

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I'm curious to know how you got the file size so small. I did run the graphics through some basic compression software. But it didn't produce nearly the results that you got. If it's okay with you I'd like for you to tell me how you did that. I've done some basic googling. But most software seems sketchy. And I don't really want to upload my shit to a random website.
no problem i got all the tools you will need from this forum
either of them will do the trick
if you want a graphical interface i can recommend you this one
think of rpg maker as a glorified chrome browser you can change the encoding of the files to more efficient (png ->webp) without changing the extension and the game will launch it normally(in general :LOL: )

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
There will only be a few characters where it's an issue. And you'll be able to choose between friendship and a sexual relationship with them. With Fractured Worlds I wanted to make a fully bisexual game. The ability to scene skip was honestly more of an afterthought nod to those who are actually disgusted by that content. That was a mistake looking back. But with this game the futa/male stuff is more a nice little extra for those who are interested in it. You won't run into instances like Chapalu where the romance is full on but you can just skip the scenes.

On the other hand if there are any scenes where it forced u to see bi/gay content in fractured worlds I can assure you it was a bug. A bit late to fix it now but I can only apologise for that.
I'm happy to see you back, I really loved Fractured World's and while I'm not gay or bi I had absolutely no problems with the content in the game, I understand that games will have content that doesn't please everyone *shrug*. That being said I am HYPE for any futa on male content, I hope there is plenty of it!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
There's two character where they're always futa but you get a 'let's just be friends' option and one character where you can choose whether they are femme or futa because of her more central role :) Work on the game is going great It's so nice to be creative again ..

Here are some WIP screenies!

Feel free to join the Discord it's died a death since Fractured Worlds ended. I'd love to see some fresh faces XD I still don't post that often as I'm too immersed in development right now. But I try and update at least once a week.

And yeah the problem with a fully bisexual game is .. people who are fully hetero .. don't like it the gay stuff and people who are fully gay don't like the straight stuff and neither of those people like futaxmale which is why it's so rare I basically cut my own audience down to a fraction. And learned why people don't make games like that! XD Therefore However people don't seem to object much to trap content provided it's a smaller part of the narrative. Many games have gotten away with that. So I'm putting in some optional futa male stuff cos that's my jam and I love writing it. Though don't expect the futa male at launch you don't meet those characters for a lil bit ..

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
There's two character where they're always futa but you get a 'let's just be friends' option and one character where you can choose whether they are femme or futa because of her more central role :)
On one hand, I much prefer that second option for all such characters because if they are even remotely attractive to my rather broad tastes for female characters; I end up with a feeling of missing out on at least some level. On the other hand, that would likely just add development time.

Either way, I can typically skip sex scenes involving kinks that turn me off without harming my over-all enjoyment as long as the story and characters are engaging. (experience tells me I shouldn't need to worry about that when you are the dev :)) The only issue would be if such a character had a personality or aesthetics that I REALLY like because then the feeling of missing out could become too strong to ignore. (actually has happened on two different occasions with other games)
Work on the game is going great It's so nice to be creative again ..

Daaaaamn those character designs are fantastic. Not sure how I didn't know about this seeing as I did join the discord quite a while back.

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Adding the option for the other two characters is definitly something I will consider if the game becomes a success. However players eventually have 7 party members, 6 Non combat love interests and about 20 ish lower content monster girls to choose from .. So I'm hoping the 2 FM only characters don't detract. Though there is one heap of crazy who I can see as being quite popular lol.

Also quite frankly I neglected the discord for a very long time, Hardly anyone talks there anymore as I said and that's my lookout .. It's one of those things where you start off thinking you'll have something to post next week and then shit happens and you never do .. And eventually I just got caught up in real life stuff.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There's two character where they're always futa but you get a 'let's just be friends' option and one character where you can choose whether they are femme or futa because of her more central role :) Work on the game is going great It's so nice to be creative again ..

Feel free to join the Discord it's died a death since Fractured Worlds ended. I'd love to see some fresh faces XD I still don't post that often as I'm too immersed in development right now. But I try and update at least once a week.

And yeah the problem with a fully bisexual game is .. people who are fully hetero .. don't like it the gay stuff and people who are fully gay don't like the straight stuff and neither of those people like futaxmale which is why it's so rare I basically cut my own audience down to a fraction. And learned why people don't make games like that! XD Therefore However people don't seem to object much to trap content provided it's a smaller part of the narrative. Many games have gotten away with that. So I'm putting in some optional futa male stuff cos that's my jam and I love writing it. Though don't expect the futa male at launch you don't meet those characters for a lil bit ..
Meh I'm straight and I like futa/trans and male going either way. Just not a fan of uber dom futa/sub male stuff more a fan of versatile stuff/OK with dom male; I think there are a decent amount of people who like that but I haven't done the demos so yea only speaking anecdotally. I also don't mind seeing content I'm not into if it's part of the story but yea obviously a lot of people mind lol.

Good luck with the new project, never finished what was released of this game TBH but it's on my "get to it eventually" list lol.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Oh god, dont tell me we play as the edgelord blue dude? A few other games that do futa/trans have options for full female counterparts as well and are generally very well received Ex Vinovella, OneManVN. However all the ones I can think of are all Daz games. I could see it being easy to remove a dick for some scenes, but if the MC is on the receiving end then you would probably have to make a full new scene or simply just not have a female version for said scene which might upset some people. So its definitely something you would probably want to consider before making those scenes.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Not really .. It's easy enough to remove the dick and cum in most scenes. And an alt to turn a bj 69 into a normal 69 isn't really that hard to do. I avoided any scenes which is JUST the mc giving oral for that reason. Can't help it with anal but no need to lose two scenes. So the only thing is the femme version people would miss out on the one scene where the mc is receiving. Which they wouldn't even like anyway. And yes that is the MC Though what made you peg him as an edgelord lol? I'm certainly not writing him as one anyway ..

I guess you figure that in futa/male relationships I'm going to hard lock one of the characters to top and one to bottom. Yeah .. I'm not going to do that. One of my pet peeves with a lot of futa/male content is what exists when the man receiving. And it's basically an emasculation fetish 100% of the time. That's not what I plan on writing at all So Yoyomistro's got nothing to worry about. And if people get upset because there's one less scene for the femme version then tough titty XD There's not even going to BE a fem version initially. And if losing those 3 scenes upsets some people *shrug* I mean there's only so far I can go to cater to people who will never be happy. And people who want harems full of mysteriously accepting monogamous women .. well ..That's done to death already so no thank you lol.

Also even if you do enable the futa relationship I'm choosing to let the player opt out of the receiver scene if that's not their bag.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not really .. It's easy enough to remove the dick and cum in most scenes. And an alt to turn a bj 69 into a normal 69 isn't really that hard to do. I avoided any scenes which is JUST the mc giving oral for that reason. Can't help it with anal but no need to lose two scenes. So the only thing is the femme version people would miss out on the one scene where the mc is receiving. Which they wouldn't even like anyway. And yes that is the MC Though what made you peg him as an edgelord lol? I'm certainly not writing him as one anyway ..

I guess you figure that in futa/male relationships I'm going to hard lock one of the characters to top and one to bottom. Yeah .. I'm not going to do that. One of my pet peeves with a lot of futa/male content is what exists when the man receiving. And it's basically an emasculation fetish 100% of the time. That's not what I plan on writing at all So Yoyomistro's got nothing to worry about. And if people get upset because there's one less scene for the femme version then tough titty XD There's not even going to BE a fem version initially. And if losing those 3 scenes upsets some people *shrug* I mean there's only so far I can go to cater to people who will never be happy. And people who want harems full of mysteriously accepting monogamous women .. well ..That's done to death already so no thank you lol.

Also even if you do enable the futa relationship I'm choosing to let the player opt out of the receiver scene if that's not their bag.
That's great. There is an annoying dearth of games with just normal characters who are trans, or if you want the fantasy futa; I'm always scouring for stuff that isn't like "uber 3rd gender emasculates you and steals your wife" lol. Just want some normal chick who also happens to be trans/futa in a VN/game. I'm not a "tell the dev what to do" type person so I don't go complaining about shit I don't like in threads all day like some people on this site, but I'm glad that happens to be the direction you were going in anyway.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I appreciate the diversity in your art style; it's difficult for a lot of 2d artists to make distinct looking humanoid characters, and you do it very well. Also looking forward to different nipple types, which you've demonstrated already. The only thing more uncanny in 2d than same-face is all the characters (especially female ones) having the exact same nipples... But I have a bit of a fixation on that point personally, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Question to anyone who can help. Am I missing something in terms of combat? Either I am bad at turned based games or these enemies are very strong and very debuff-happy (and prone to getting their turns first). Is this a game where I should be grinding for levels?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Question to anyone who can help. Am I missing something in terms of combat? Either I am bad at turned based games or these enemies are very strong and very debuff-happy (and prone to getting their turns first). Is this a game where I should be grinding for levels?
I assume you're talking about fractured Worlds? Victor's barriers are great for keeping you alive until Ranar can get tanking. Micheal is also an OP character early on to help you out. If you use your abilities smartly you should be able to clear combats with very little damage.

Reactions: PofB

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Fractured Worlds [0.13.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.47 GB/ 547 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gtsfan07

Sep 26, 2018
You have to level grind Ranar until he learns the ability Red Aegis and the talk with the Sargent in the red knights' barracks, then go to the gear shop and talk with Rilhia, who is int the back at the Smitty, she will send you to collect materials and then wait a day.
Go talk to her again in the gear shop and you will receive the shield. Once you have the shield go talk to the red knight captain and then go to the trappers' cave to fight the boss and meet the montwoamn GF, kill the boss and then go back to town ad talk to the captain.
Congratulation now Ranar is a red knight and you can progress in the main quest

Edit 1: spelling
HELP PLS. I have been leveling Ranar and he has Red Aegis in his skills but the game isnt registering it. What am I missing?

Last edited:

lilhornycunt

Oct 4, 2022
HELP PLS. I have been leveling Ranar and he has Red Aegis in his skills but the game isnt registering it. What am I missing?
Just found this game so sorry for the really late reply. More often than not, if you’re not able to progress with something like this you can fix it by sleeping/skipping a day. If it’s related to crafting, you can go use a save editor and reduce the requirement for a material to the number you have or higher.
Once again, sorry it’s such a late reply, hopefully this helps :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes