5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ghostfield

Jun 24, 2017
This is a bloody tragedy. This game has probably the best world building on this site. It is fun, heartwarming, sad and still very fappable. I was a patreon on this game for quite some time. It's so sad it never took off.

animals97

Mar 9, 2018
I think to pass firefly lake's quest, it has something to do with Ranar's first quest towards knighthood and achieving a certain level while grinding in firefly lake?

Ale169

Mar 27, 2020
You have to level grind Ranar until he learns the ability Red Aegis and the talk with the Sargent in the red knights' barracks, then go to the gear shop and talk with Rilhia, who is int the back at the Smitty, she will send you to collect materials and then wait a day.
Go talk to her again in the gear shop and you will receive the shield. Once you have the shield go talk to the red knight captain and then go to the trappers' cave to fight the boss and meet the montwoamn GF, kill the boss and then go back to town ad talk to the captain.
Congratulation now Ranar is a red knight and you can progress in the main quest

Edit 1: spelling

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
What the hell is up with the difficulty? It takes so much time to kill off the fodder enemies, and ten times as long to deal with bosses. I tried playing fair but ended up using the debug attack, it's bloody irritating how much enemy patrols there are.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'm stuck in the part of Chapter 2 when Fiolex is taken.

Fiolex's sub-conscience tells me to find something "where three flowers meet" but I can't seem to find anything anywhere on the map.

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
Why? You would just be skipping everything.
Because I played through it before its latest releases, so I don't want to repeat all the missions that I've already done. If anyone has a save after you get the pocket-dimension castle, that would be really nice.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Because I played through it before its latest releases, so I don't want to repeat all the missions that I've already done. If anyone has a save after you get the pocket-dimension castle, that would be really nice.
Afraid my save is at the end of the existing content, while the pocket-dimension is created half-way at most.

Also, various update notes mention things I never saw so I somehow wasn't thorough enough.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I tried to be thorough but I still managed to somehow miss events mentioned across different sites. Including but not limited to:

-a Rin marriage event (still stuck before the picnic date)
-an attic in the old house
-"Prisilla's 5 children scene" (she's currently pregnant with a sixth)
-Sex scene(s) with Freihli

Also, when entering the winterkin camp the party mentions that they where told about it by Tenvi but that conversation never happened. This wasn't the first time the spaghetti allowed me to see events out of order so I reloaded my save to try and figure out how to get that conversation but couldn't.

All this confusion also means that I can't even be sure whether or not my 6 remaining "in-progress" quests aren't fully programmed, missable without being marked as failed or just really obscure. I love this game but damn.

Durant117

Apr 14, 2018
Dunno if anyone is still here, knows how to get to the point, or even got the 13.5. Gonna ask anyways. Tryin to get a specific scene

SPOILER WARNING just in case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Dunno if anyone is still here, knows how to get to the point, or even got the 13.5. Gonna ask anyways. Tryin to get a specific scene

SPOILER WARNING just in case

I'd like to know this too. There are actually a few scenes mentioned in update posts on different websites that I was unable to find in-game. (both sexual and just character interactions)

Durant117

Apr 14, 2018
I'd like to know this too. There are actually a few scenes mentioned in update posts on different websites that I was unable to find in-game. (both sexual and just character interactions)
I took a break from playin it cuz saves couldnt be carried over, but i got that scene in 0.07, now im back to playin it and i wanna get that scene for Rin.
I havent had any luck online searching for things so im kinda just wandering around and hoping.

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone knows why it was abandoned? Havent played it yet but it looks much better than the average H game.
Maybe someone would be willing to continue it?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes