5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Tags:

Literally at the top of the page, under the thread title. I sympathize, life must be hard for the blind.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Literally at the top of the page, under the thread title. I sympathize, life must be hard for the blind.
Don't read tags if there is too much of them, mstly check genres, i asked why not to add to genres if it is not even optional.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The game looked interesting but as always convoluted game design with RPGM paired with constant bugs/glitched, gay contend lead to this games demise. Which is sad considering that anatomically correct athletic tanned women and futa ware of great interest to me. Wonder if dev will move onto something else ?

Reactions: Fruble

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lack of support from what i could gather. Trully a shame indeed, this dev really knows how to work with rpgmaker. His maps were gorgeous.

Reactions: yoyomistro

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I wonder if that guy bothered checking his patreon page because on the page it says that
All M/M content is skippable via an option at the beginning of the game and opt-out warnings before the scenes begin.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder if that guy bothered checking his patreon page because on the page it says that
All M/M content is skippable via an option at the beginning of the game and opt-out warnings before the scenes begin.
You are expecting too much.

Most folk that come here are alright but a lot of the others .... well, lets just say when it comes to common sense and intelligence it's best if you lower your expectations .... a lot.

Lower than that.

No, lower, we're talking gutter level idiocy.

Think i'm joking?

There are threads here with clear installation guides yet pages upon pages of people asking questions that are answered in the very post they clicked the download link for.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
I see this game has the gay tag on it, but I still need to ask: is there actual gay scenes on it (m/m) or futaxmale scenes????

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes