5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

A51

Jul 14, 2017
So... I'm stuck after stopping the ritual in Firefly Lake, I see the little scene that plays after but then it ends and I cant move. Any ideas on fixes?

risingstorm

Jun 13, 2017
completely stuck with the Firefly Lake investigation quest as there is no pointer to where to go and nothing in the map that highlights anything. iv saw the scene with the I'm guessing insect girl in the tree but wasn't given any information as to where to go next if any1 can help i would be grateful.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
completely stuck with the Firefly Lake investigation quest as there is no pointer to where to go and nothing in the map that highlights anything. iv saw the scene with the I'm guessing insect girl in the tree but wasn't given any information as to where to go next if any1 can help i would be grateful.
do the red knight quest first

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
Hi all, I have some news from CrazyChameleon's discord page regarding the bug everyone encounters after defeating the trapper Patriarch. He says 'yeah that's a problem with the public build RN'. He also posted a save file JUST AFTER the patriarch battle (and after the gang shuts up of course). Link for save file is below.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Not sure if the dev actually checks this thread but I've been having a bit of bug. When I craft something, at home (Not sure if location matters), I get a repeating error. It says "Failed to load:audio/se/Twine.ogg" All I can do to fix it that I've found is to go save the game while repeatedly hitting enter, and then reload the game.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Just stuck at Memory Manipulation quest, already talked to the sex crazy girl at the inn and she said she knew how to make drugs and stuff, but needs someone else, just can't find it.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Also, bug report, sometimes, a few quests will not mark as completed(green letters), even tho they where completed, for some reason.

And pls fix the bug with the cave you find Ranar familiar, spending hours to get stuck there after she leaves and stops is annoying.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Its that one that you get after you move to the other city on the other dimention, the objective is to recruit a mage, then a pharmacologist, and them test the procedure, but i can only complete the recruiting the mage part.
i cant even get the mage(who is it?), the pharmacologist is Crowly but he says you can't recruit him till after doing Silence's quest and then he poofs along with her.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
i cant even get the mage(who is it?), the pharmacologist is Crowly but he says you can't recruit him till after doing Silence's quest and then he poofs along with her.
The mage is the crazy girl with the glowing mark on her forehead, the leader of the true Agares cult, you can pick her in the Inn of the second city, is Crowly the one that says to find him after Silence plot? Can't find him for some reason.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
The mage is the crazy girl with the glowing mark on her forehead, the leader of the true Agares cult, you can pick her in the Inn of the second city, is Crowly the one that says to find him after Silence plot? Can't find him for some reason.
yup that's him i have the same problem and the mage doesn't count as recruited for me.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
yup that's him i have the same problem and the mage doesn't count as recruited for me.
there is a high chance that the mage needs to be recruited before or something, i mean, i recruited her by talking to her almost every chance i got after i first encountered her at the Inn in the second city.

Where did you find the guy anyways? i searched for him and just couldn't find.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
there is a high chance that the mage needs to be recruited before or something, i mean, i recruited her by talking to her almost every chance i got after i first encountered her at the Inn in the second city.

Where did you find the guy anyways? i searched for him and just couldn't find.
he despawns with silence i just remember the dialogue you have with him about the memory alteration when the quest is still active i remember a few months ago with a different version of the game Ami would catch up to you while leaving the castle and join the legion after that you could contact Silence again through her (there was no more content at the time i think it was 0.10b) but it hasn't happened yet and i've finished everything i can find.

seems like the public release comes with way to many bugs, i always spoke to Quarina but the quest step is still white

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
he despawns with silence i just remember the dialogue you have with him about the memory alteration when the quest is still active i remember a few months ago with a different version of the game Ami would catch up to you while leaving the castle and join the legion after that you could contact Silence again through her (there was no more content at the time i think it was 0.10b) but it hasn't happened yet and i've finished everything i can find.

seems like the public release comes with way to many bugs, i always spoke to Quarina but the quest step is still white
lets hope that in version 13.5 when it becomes public it has a majority of bugs fixed.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes