5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
When he release the next version of the game, this one should become public.
Thanks man, this version has too many bugs, they are not game breaking, but can make you rise an eyebrow, some of my side quests for example, are all complete but a few are still white and not green, and some dialogs with familiars unlock before certain events, spoiling some parts of the game, but its still and awesome game either way.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone knows if killing Silver mother "drider matriarch" has any effect in the future? I killed it by mistake and a "text" message appeared..

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone knows if killing Silver mother "drider matriarch" has any effect in the future? I killed it by mistake and a "text" message appeared..
you're not supposed to kill her Karma "saves" you and you run away if that happen am guessing you're fine.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
you're not supposed to kill her Karma "saves" you and you run away if that happen am guessing you're fine.
I mean, on the fight, she certainly died for me, with the desintegration and all, because i was holding enter when i entered the spells of my character, but them a text box with "text" appears and soon after, Karma comes with the message, so i guess im safe.

warthogbob

Jan 22, 2018
I've found two bugs. I continued my save from v 0.07 to use in v 0.12a and the crafting system isn't registering that I've picked up new blueprints and acts if i still only have the old ones.
Some events involving the "Silver" character are triggering/have become available, and i haven't even met them yet.

Anyone else experienced this?

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the dev is shelving Fractured Worlds for now. His reasons were posted on discord but the main things are not enough 'interest' in the game and its increasing complexity. Hope the dev gets back to it in the future and wish him luck in his new projects.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this game is crashing after killing the trapper in Ranars Red knights quest, the butterfly girl heals Ranar, learns everyones name, walks south, and then the game freezes just as she turns west. it freezes here everytime for 5 attempts, no error messages.
anyone know how to evade this bug? I notice in task manager the exe is running 4 intances is this normal?
running in Wiin10 home edition

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
this game is crashing after killing the trapper in Ranars Red knights quest, the butterfly girl heals Ranar, learns everyones name, walks south, and then the game freezes just as she turns west. it freezes here everytime for 5 attempts, no error messages.
anyone know how to evade this bug? I notice in task manager the exe is running 4 intances is this normal?
running in Wiin10 home edition
Hi there, please look at page 11 of the comments as I earlier uploaded a save game that starts directly after the patricarch boss fight. Bypassing the bug in this way is apparently the only way at the moment.

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi there, please look at page 11 of the comments as I earlier uploaded a save game that starts directly after the patricarch boss fight. Bypassing the bug in this way is apparently the only way at the moment.

Enjoy the game!
thanks

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the dev is shelving Fractured Worlds for now. His reasons were posted on discord but the main things are not enough 'interest' in the game and its increasing complexity. Hope the dev gets back to it in the future and wish him luck in his new projects.
thats depressing if thats true

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Why tf there is no gay genre in tags. So much dissapointed, it is not even OPTIONAL... please add gay tag in genre please so there is no more casualties... And i can understand now why project is axed wtf dev is thinking. Need to add him to blacklist not to find his new projects. So much dissapointed, if only there is no gay content(

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes