5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Too bad about this cancelation. Also sadly no one shared the last version of it (13.5).

My opinion on why it didn't take off was bad marketing, maybe also having a very strict story which gave the player no agency. Still it was interesting and well drawn, one of the better RPGM RPG types out there.

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
HELP! stuck at firefly lake, had a sutscene where ragnar talking to himself while monster girl watching him, after that nothing, I cleared the whole lake map from mobs and nothing ...

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
Hmmmm saw this game looked good so i decided to wait for the next update only to be abandoned

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah really to bad it was not finished, have played the unfinished one 2 times and it was really great, story and art

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I deleted v12 a week ago thinking I wouldn't get 13.5 by now and then bam update :LOL:, it's a pity it's abandoned.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone has link to discord or citation why the game was abandoned?

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
This is bloody lame. We finally have a game with a neat story, nice animation and I love the characters, and zing! It's abandoned. Really unfortunate that is, but gotta respect the choice that's been made. Besides, look at the quality we've gotten! Cannot really complain, tbh... I just wish other RPGM creators take a learning from this game. A bonus feature I do -not- see on many games; animated avatars! That's a brilliant addition, I reckon. It gives more flow and depth to the characters while they also get more "life" in them. I have only played 30 minutes, and I am thoroughly enjoying the game so far, for sure! Sadly, we can no longer enjoy updates to this game, but at least we can enjoy what we've gotten up until now! Thank you for everything, CrazyChameleon

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes