5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I got the Quest in Investigations named "Investigate firefly lake 0/1" I saw the image of my brother with the girl in the tree, and saw the weird stone floor with four torches? But nothing triggers

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That map is a bit weird since the trees can block vision of the path. try to check the borders of the screen to make sure you explored all of the map.

Reactions: Help

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I am still using my Win7 ultimate, never once had any kind of trouble related to it on my pc.
Had no idea about this specific problem but win10 is really shitty when it comes to compatibility with older games.

Well, one more reason to wait until microshit make the next OS before jumping from the win7 ship. :closedeyesmile:
I wouldn't bank on them building the next one any better. I got 10 and I keep getting the blue screen of death, some nonsense about Memory Error, or Unexpected storage exemption! I think I narrow it down to Palemoon Browser (its a fork off from firefox) it a standard straight forward build. But it obviously now has memory leaks like a damn.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So far as i know there are none of his patrons here (or at least none willing to share the version). He depend of the public version he release every month. :FeelsBadMan:

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
There's pretty big lags in open city area, when I play on my old laptop. Is there something I can do about it? This rpgm game have high requirements?

Reactions: Help

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
There's pretty big lags in open city area, when I play on my old laptop. Is there something I can do about it? This rpgm game have high requirements?
Really man i have core 2 duo and 2 gb ram and intel on board gpu i think it will lag on mine too :-\

Pratik Prem Maurya

Jul 28, 2018
I'm stuck in the cave near the beginning of chapter 2; is there a trick I'm missing to get past the purple barrier or do I need to use the save that was posted ?
Hello,
Man i am stuck at the beginning of chapter 2, can't find the cave after meeting the guide'. Spent over 1 hour going back and forth. Where do i enter the new fulcrum cave? enroute to Val'mar..

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Hello,
Man i am stuck at the beginning of chapter 2, can't find the cave after meeting the guide'. Spent over 1 hour going back and forth. Where do i enter the new fulcrum cave? enroute to Val'mar..
Go all the way south to where the boulders render the map impassable, then turn around and go back up. The first thing you encounter should be a hole on your right, southeast of where the military camp is. Try to enter that hole and you'll be asked to confirm that you think you're ready to go in.

Pratik Prem Maurya

Jul 28, 2018
That is not happening with me, have been going to the boulder checking both sides while coming up. Am not getting any options to enter the caves... Do you see any changes in the map? I see no holes on the sides, checked the quests and the meet the guide part above enter the caves is still white even though he is in my team. Is it a bug?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
That is not happening with me, have been going to the boulder checking both sides while coming up. Am not getting any options to enter the caves... Do you see any changes in the map? I see no holes on the sides, checked the quests and the meet the guide part above enter the caves is still white even though he is in my team. Is it a bug?
It sounds like it may be a bug, yeah. If I can I'll try to take a screenshot and upload it here, but it may take a little while.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
If you have a save file just before or after entering the cave for valmar, please upload it also with the screenshot. Thanks'
Here's the screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The entrance to the cave is the hole with cracks around it, right where Victor is looking.

I've attached a small folder containing a save file, along with the config and global files. The save file in question places you in the dimensional fortress just before meeting the guide; just use the magic circle to the northwest to teleport to the military camp, meet the guide, and exit the camp. I don't know if it'll matter, but the save files, as noted in the folder title, are from v0.10B of the game.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Pratik Prem Maurya
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes