5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If this game really is plot with sex rather than sex with a plot then the amount of scenes don't really matter to me. Heck , I skipped most of the sex scenes in the last sovereign to get back to the plot quicker because it was so damn interesting.
I wish TLS had CGs though. The story is great, but it's been sitting on my HDD untouched for like 2 years becuase of the lack of CGs lol.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
The "ogre" in northern pass.. after you meet him in the building the first time.. the fuck does he go? I literally(atleast pretty sure) checked everywhere now.. unless hes some dam soul floating around, where he go :(

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Follow him outside, until you find a entrance in the other side of mountain range, he will be inside there.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
if i had one question, it would be where could I go to purchase better equipment to upgrade my engineers?

gotta say, this is one of the very few games I've played on this website, where I've actually paid attention to all the dialogue. not the fap factory that a lot of games here are, but I'm really enjoying the game. keep up the great work.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better engineer gear only after you reach the other city, Val'Mar (don't know if this is how it's written :winkytongue:).

Reactions: grapedog

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Erm.. yeah, I been through all the entrances and doors, cant find the ogre nor leave
, is it possible I triggered a glitch by going near him through the right deserty mountainy door, then going through the double doors below the mountain?

uploaded my save in .save extension.. since the site doesn't like rpgsave? though idk if you can even revert it back and play it.. meh was worth the try, but I'm STUCK!!

Sep 26, 2017
Erm.. yeah, I been through all the entrances and doors, cant find the ogre nor leave
, is it possible I triggered a glitch by going near him through the right deserty mountainy door, then going through the double doors below the mountain?

uploaded my save in .save extension.. since the site doesn't like rpgsave? though idk if you can even revert it back and play it.. meh was worth the try, but I'm STUCK!!
Not exactly sure how you triggered that bug. Usually, you have to turn on the lamps to make the ogre do stuff. For some reason, that interaction is broken. I assume however you entered the second floor, you didn't trigger the appropriate scene that you should turn on the lamps.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I feel like a complete numpty right now.

I spent all this time thinking to myself that Roundscape and Coceter were the only 2 decent games made in RPGM yet didn't know about this one.

Just played through a good few hours and it's been really enjoyable. Decent story, characters and the gameplay is smooth enough.

I like it.

The only downside for me is it made me like Mira a bit too much but i'm not thinking we'll get a happy ending with her.

I don't mean stick to one woman all the way through, that would be ridiculous. I was thinking more Roundscape style where everyone fucks everything throughout the game and you pick Meredith at the end .... Meredith is best girl afterall.

Kinda go through the game spreading the love and at the end make lots of little blue haired eye patch wearing sprogs......

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@Gomly1980, The game more or less follows Roundscape style when it comes to sex, although at a slower pace since the Dev has a lot less of support and from the way he talks on patreon he works alone on it.

But yeah he must be very talented to be able to make such gorgeous scenarios using rpmaker.

anyway, UPDATE TIME!
-----------------------------------------

Hi folks just checking in with you all at the begging of April .. Work is still ongoing for Fractured Worlds 0.12 Despite some rather troubling bugs in 0.11 that unfortunately were not reported quick enough to get a bugfix out. (The dev build is now way ahead in content) Those bugs will be fixed in the new version. And hopefully no more bugs will be added lol. I'm going to take some extra bugtesting time this time to make sure you all can play the next build in it's full glory. There's quite a bit of new content in the upcoming build mostly focused on SIlver, The new party member. But there's a few side scenes that are going to be added too. For now I'd simply like to share some WIP stuff. And let you know when approximately the next build is coming.
I'd also like to talk about update schedule. I had planned to release them monthly .. But the fact is some builds have taken five or six weeks to finish. Or should have. And I've ended up rushing them out trying to stay monthly. Which has resulted in really more bagginess than I'd like with some builds. So from now on if a build takes 5 or 6 weeks .. Or even two months for large areas of content then that's what it's going to take. However I will post more regularly with updates on development so you can see what is happening with the game!

WIP

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
my computer got the rare W10 bugs that delete some of your files, good bye 50 GB of games downloaded, im trying new stuffs since it happens so lets play this game right now o3o :FeelsGoodMan:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
my computer got the rare W10 bugs that delete some of your files, good bye 50 GB of games downloaded, im trying new stuffs since it happens so lets play this game right now o3o :FeelsGoodMan:
WTF? Wow... that's why I still only have Windows 10 on my experimental tablet that I don't give a shit about...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes