5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I'm stuck in the cave near the beginning of chapter 2; is there a trick I'm missing to get past the purple barrier or do I need to use the save that was posted ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm stuck in the cave near the beginning of chapter 2; is there a trick I'm missing to get past the purple barrier or do I need to use the save that was posted ?
If you are talking about the shard queen cave you need to talk to her first, then the barrier will be gone. If talking about the one close to the ghost train you just need to touch the brazier right next to the train to fight the (hard) boss to open the barrier.

ps: that is on 0.9A.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
After I beat the boss inside the Flying Ship, the screen turns to black, and there's the "Hax" text displayed. Then it goes to "Game Over" Screen. Am I doing something wrong, or it's just the end of 0.09A?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That boss is invencible, you should just keep hitting him until Victor goes crazy and defeat the adds but fall leaving his brother and Mira to face him until your God intervene to save everyone in the city.

Have no idea about this bug, i fought him and this didn't happened (i didn't use the debugger skill).

Reactions: Berserker0514

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
That boss is invencible, you should just keep hitting him until Victor goes crazy and defeat the adds but fall leaving his brother and Mira to face him until your God intervene to save everyone in the city.

Have no idea about this bug, i fought him and this didn't happened (i didn't use the debugger skill).
I see. I used the Debug Skill on him, for a quick win, but I think that's where I screwed the game. Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
If you are talking about the shard queen cave you need to talk to her first, then the barrier will be gone. If talking about the one close to the ghost train you just need to touch the brazier right next to the train to fight the (hard) boss to open the barrier.

ps: that is on 0.9A.
I am talking about the shard queen cave, but the problem I'm having is that the barrier is blocking me from reaching the queen, though I can see her on the other side of a wall. I wonder if we might be talking about slightly different barriers, since after the single-space barrier that's blocking me right now I can see another, two-space one a little further ahead.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
so.. noticed the game got some traps, not really into that(not judging anyone) pretty much want the normal guy + girl action, if I jump into this game would I be able to dodge these types or is it full of this stuff. I don't see many quality games with monster girls, the first picture got me wanting to give it a go:FeelsGoodMan:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@coldblade01 You can skip some sex scenes but fair warning: don't go in this game hoping for too much vanilla sex, because most scenes aren't.

I am talking about the shard queen cave, but the problem I'm having is that the barrier is blocking me from reaching the queen, though I can see her on the other side of a wall. I wonder if we might be talking about slightly different barriers, since after the single-space barrier that's blocking me right now I can see another, two-space one a little further ahead.
Strange i don't remember a barrier before reaching her. Are you sure you aren't just lost in the corridors (since they are dark)?
Can you post a pic of where you are? I think i may still have a save inside that cave.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
@coldblade01
Strange i don't remember a barrier before reaching her. Are you sure you aren't just lost in the corridors (since they are dark)?
Can you post a pic of where you are? I think i may still have a save inside that cave.
Here's a screenshot of where I'm stuck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can see the first barrier right in front of me, and the second barrier to the east. The queen isn't visible, but she's to the southwest.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here's a screenshot of where I'm stuck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can see the first barrier right in front of me, and the second barrier to the east. The queen isn't visible, but she's to the southwest.
No idea how you got that bug, were you using old saves in a new game version?

Anyway, here is a save of mine in the same place. Hope it helps. ;)

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
No idea how you got that bug, were you using old saves in a new game version?

Anyway, here is a save of mine in the same place. Hope it helps. ;)
I don't know how I got the bug either, up until I got stuck here I was still on the same copy and version of the game that I had started out playing.

I'm happy to have it confirmed that it is a bug and not a case of me missing something, but sorry to say that I can't get the save file to work with either the copy of the game I was already using or a new, freshly-downloaded copy. At a guess, is it possible that it needs the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files in order to properly attach?

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
@coldblade01 You can skip some sex scenes but fair warning: don't go in this game hoping for too much vanilla sex, because most scenes aren't.
that's ok I guess, is there a way to skip faster? I only noticed clicking and enter.. though I am only at start. if I hit them type of scenes i'd want to skip it as fast as possible.. :> so far liking the art, and story a little, the father/son dialogue is pretty cringey though to me, other than that, decent so far :FuckYea:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Try again with those.

Yamineko

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know how I got the bug either, up until I got stuck here I was still on the same copy and version of the game that I had started out playing.

I'm happy to have it confirmed that it is a bug and not a case of me missing something, but sorry to say that I can't get the save file to work with either the copy of the game I was already using or a new, freshly-downloaded copy. At a guess, is it possible that it needs the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files in order to properly attach?
I was also stuck there for a while, but it doesn't appear to be a bug. You need to interact with one of the fulcrum crystals in the room where they are all lined up (3rd or 4th from the left iirc). That will remove the barrier. It's probably there to keep you from advancing without noticing the vast amounts of fulcrum they have. I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug, but it's unintuitive af.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can toggle them but between both tags you will be probably missing about half of sex scenes (maybe more).

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
If this game really is plot with sex rather than sex with a plot then the amount of scenes don't really matter to me. Heck , I skipped most of the sex scenes in the last sovereign to get back to the plot quicker because it was so damn interesting.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes