5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
can someone put up a save with all the scenes unlocked i don't really feel like unlocking them again i had to dele the game didn't want people to find my ... stash

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Download the fixed version from the patreon site.

edit:
putting it here:

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
As soon as I get to Mira the game slows down to the point where it's unplayable. This happen to anybody else?

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Overall the game impressed me a lot by the beautiful arts, CGs, gameplay mechanics, combat system, level designed,etc. I do enjoy the game and see a lot potential. However, at the moment, it has a lot of bugs (A LOTS, such as stuck by monsters...). Also, the developer need to work more on game optimization; Overall the fps that I have experienced from my short test play ( just around 1 hour) was not bad, however an increase in game performance will be much better. Anyway, I have high hope on this game. I will check back in a year or so. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

p.s If you guy enjoy this game. I recommend you guy to try Renryuu: Ascension
Link here &
This game is SUPER sandbox and has a TON of contents. You can do very much whatever and whenever you want. Freedom, Sandbox & Fantasy are properly best to describe this game. :happyblush

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
i really like this art but for some reason the game hurts my eyes can someone post a save file

Ragna0000

May 24, 2017
After first part of the abomination boss fight it freezes then crashes. Is there a way around this?

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm beginning to think this thread is useless. There have been several updates to the game since this release and nothing has been added. It wouldn't be such a big deal to me if the developer of the game didn't use one of the worst file hosting sites known to man.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Seems interesting, but I have no possibility to pay for a payed engine as the rpg maker mv, hope someone can help sharing one downloadable cracked version, as to a litle trial time it is useless.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Okay for the the bug fixed version on Viktor's brothers quest for the deadwood I go to the place where theres a circle which indicates that I'm in the right place I assume well anyway I walk up to it and go in but all I see is the snow/snowflakes and nothing else not sure if anyone had this happened because I haven't seen any other posts that had my problem and once I go in I can't get out because I can't see where I'm going

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
have fun v0.09A 2017-12-19 ->
1. Four new H-Scenes .. Two for Lepidia Including a threesome ;) .. One for Qarinah and One for a new Trap Maid character.

2. New Overlays and a new area of Val'Mar .. The slums district. Make an important contact within the cartel itself as you pursue information on Fiolex! Connect with your party members as you hunt down slavers and thwart a dastardly attack!

3. Bugfixes and tweaks to earlier content.

4. Begin establishing the Cult of Agares .. Help Qarinah work from within Val'Mar to corrupt? The disenfranchised denizens of the city.

And:

1. The Agent System .. Barring any more wascawy code issues. This should be finished and implemented well in time for the new year.

2. The Recollection Room - A lot of you may have noticed this has been in the game .. But not populated for a while now. Now that the agent system is due to finish soon. I will have time to fully populate the recollection room. Including a switch to allow you to watch all events. Regardless of whether they are unlocked or not.

3. The Rest of the Fiolex quest. Once you obtain your information from your cartel conact Fiolex's quest will go into high gear. Culminating in a big reveal and a bunch of stuff. I don't want to go too heavily into spoiler territory here. But look forward to it!

4. The Second Magic Trainer.

5. A new member of the Succubus Brothel .. Possibly two? And probably at least one of the new Lesbian scenes. And a special surprise XD.

also:

1. Fixed a couple of "Player Stuck" Issues.

2. Fixed some problems with event continuity.

3. Fixed the battle in Ayrinth. It now has a battleback and proper music.

4. A number of other miscellaneous fixes

5. Added cg for Courtland's first encounter with Mira.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
* Title version should be 0.07 not 0.7

Latest public version 0.08D

Latest patreon version is 0.10
(I don't have a link)

[EDIT] Old saves will probably not work in 0.08D. Mine didn't.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes