The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
It's a shame about this game. It started well, with a lot of praise from people about the characters and such. but unfortunately, like almost all games that include ntr routes, almost all non-ntr players leave the thread and only the ntr people are left asking, logically, for more ntr things, which in turn drives away even more vanilla players. Result, less than 70 patrons.
How the multi protag games always end up.

Reactions: AdmusSaint

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Lady Sylvia secretly against Isabella's Father and wants to corrupt Isabella?. I know she is not a witch, but I am thinking either a Vampire or demon in disguise. It is just the way she smiles seems sinister. I do not know, there is something about her that me wonder about her true intentions with the Princess. Perhaps she is even a spy from that Kingdom that wants revenge.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's a game
The amount of whining on this site about NTR is sickening. Just play the games, or don't
Why is this a forum and do people come here to give their opinions? As in many games that are not ntr and a lot of ntr followers appear giving ass, so ntr should be included

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Why is this a forum and do people come here to give their opinions? As in many games that are not ntr and a lot of ntr followers appear giving ass, so ntr should be included
NTR whining is really old. I simply don't play games I don't like whats in it. Not rocket science. Don't like it, don't play games with it probably in it. and don't download it

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes