KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have Boxerclove, bottle of wine and BDSM-Book wat can i do with then?

On the Monster can i use only the Dollhand, and the doors are still closet.
The Typewriter ist still broken.

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
I have Boxerclove, bottle of wine and BDSM-Book wat can i do with then?

On the Monster can i use only the Dollhand, and the doors are still closet.
The Typewriter ist still broken.
I guess someone posted a walkthrough in the review section. Check it out. Also pretty sure you give the wine to the hooker. And use the boxing glove on the woman tied to the telephone pole.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I've seen some really messed up shit and have heard plenty of crazy (and typically drug-induced) hallucinations doing the work I do, but this sits pretty close to the top of what I've heard. Appreciate the uniqueness (or twistedness of it? :LOL:), but not really my flavor of twisted.

LookGuysNoHands

Jun 27, 2018
This is my first time commenting on a thread, it only popped up because I'm watching the ra...2d games tag. I would have happily continued to lurk and never comment, but after looking through the screenshots of this and the other Pink Pencil games, I just had to ask:

How many weird games/fetishes did someone have to go through and get bored of that they create something like this?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
The Dev must have been on some heavy acid when he made this.
Holy shit , this was weird on another level.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Before you get freaked out and leave, just remember that the world is a messed up place. Spend a few hours in Pink Pencil's world and the real world seems like rainbows and unicorns.

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I came here to talk about the description on the DLSite for this.

4 executables provided: depending on monitor/video card hardware, player can choose what fit the best.

Available resolutions are: - 1270 x 720 - 1270 x 800 - 1270 x 960 - 1366 x 768

We recommend to play game without any other programs running in the background to be sure in game video clips are running smooth and without lagging. Hope, you have fun!
Firstly what? An EXE for each resolution? Why? Who does that?
No those don't fit my 3840x1440 monitor at all. Can I have Windowed mode please?
Do you know how computers work at all? It is normal to have things running in the background. What kind of computer do you think we have? A Pentium 4?

• Angry
Reactions: ronan333
Feb 24, 2020
Well, if a game stays on DLsite only you know that's not for everyone. Still not on the Dustmania Grotesque level.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I believe the censorship comes from DLsite being japanese. Censor or not, this is a bizzare game with dated renders. I do get that some people may enjoy this but I've not found a single yet.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes