neketes

Apr 19, 2018
Это пожалуй самое странное во что я играл. Я не знаю как на это реагировать. Если вы очень впечатлительны не советую в это играть. Странный психодел.

Reactions: DarkLolShow

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Honestly... Not the weirdest shit I've seen but I'm not a fan of stuff that seems to intentionally mislead you, like when I clicked on the lever it said "whatever" but on the cactus it said "something happens", so obviously I got with the cactus since I know it's a trippy game and that is what the game is hinting at. So basically I just end up clicking everything which does not feel satisfying. I don't need games to hold my hand, it can be hard and cryptic but once a game basically says "you can't trust what I tell you" that's just... Meh..

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
has anyone heard anything from pink pencil or anything? Was just wondering if he's still working on another framboise game and if there's any updates on release or something.

Reactions: Damnd

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
censored tag missing, or do french people have mosaic junk, like japanese folks seem to have?
Its possible I guess.
I can only contemplate without evidence how its done in the galaxy France.

Maybe thats why they developed that Frenchy hyper romantacism.
To compensate for pixelated junk parts.

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
On Win 10, if you receive a message asking to install DirectPlay then perform the following:

1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Left side of the window is a blue link labeled as "Turn Windows features on or off", select that.
4. A new window will appear; scroll down until you see a folder named "Legacy Components".
5. Expand that folder and place a checkmark on DirectPlay.
6.Click OK and let the change to complete.

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
has anyone heard anything from pink pencil or anything? Was just wondering if he's still working on another framboise game and if there's any updates on release or something.
He comes out with a new game every year it seems. Hopefully he continues to do so.

Jan 18, 2018
> We recommend to play game without any other programs running in the background to be sure in game video clips are running smooth and without lagging. Hope, you have fun!

:/ ... this is just terrible programming
- the "video clips" seem to be just a set of still frames
- on my pc it uses 100% on two entire cores for some godforsaken reason

also i cant figure out how to do anything lmao everything's locked

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
If anyone else has trouble running this like I did getting error messages, try this -

Step 1. Open the Turn Windows features On or Off using search function.
turn-windows-features-on-off.png
Step 2. Scroll down and find DirectPlay in Legacy Components and tick both components.

Step 3. Click "OK" and restart the device to see if it worked.

The OS sets up the files and enables the app, now you can play the games that require DirectPlay.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes