Ren'Py Completed Franck and his slave [Week 2 v1.0] [Dezgemadev]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so i expected something completely different with the title and then after the start it was a real disappointment the story is uh ... yes idk it drags on the whole thing feels so tough
and is close to all the conversations at the limit of tolerability ... and yes even ME noticed the really bad english and thought to me huh? in one scene he spells it wrong in the next the same word right?
So at least if someone thinks he gets what that gets in the direction of master and slave, I can only say forget it ....

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
Gave it a shot, since it looked interesting, but the writing is awful (both the engrish and just the story), the animations are weird, and the slave seems to be more the dom in this story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Clever idea. Original story. Its choppy but captivating. The translation is somewhat bad. Never been a fan of short haired women. But over all I will follow this and wish you well. Thanks and I hope you grow with this.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This game is a spin off of the main game (confined town 1 and 2), you can find them on itch, and is for patreon only, I made it as a gift for my patreon. So, if you don't like it, it doesn't matter. About the render and the animations, that's right, there not very good. I produced Week 1 and 2 in two months, with 3 kinetics novels related to the universe. I'm mostly focused on the story. And yes, Franck is a teddy bear.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
ok, Frank and his slave.
hopefully it will expand to something more, the bdsm-only setting is not enough for me to try it. no more info? what to expect?
This story was for patreon's only ... It's a spin off story of Confined Town Weeks storyline. It's not made to become a storyline. Hope you like it.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This week-end complete, but there will be another one soon’, before the week-end 3 of confined town. It will be for patron only, too.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Fuck, this game has the longest description and changelog ever seen. So I think I will just move on.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Renders are terrible. What is it with dark fuzzy renders? The story is quirky but not really interesting.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Not sure how parroting about that one thing "graphics" helps anyone.

The game is more of a linear story. English does not seem to be the authors first language, Although the context is understandable.
What I find weird is the vibe of the slave is giving off more of a role playing mistress then an actual slave least that's the impression the text has given me. Should give some occasional hint of rebellion or relapse would give it more of a slave feel.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hello everybody. As I said before, this story is a side story from Confined town. It was supposed to be patreon only, and explains minor some events in the main story.
English isn't my first language.
Renders are bad and maybe animations worse, but I'm a beginner. I try to do my best. Hopefully, the next games will look better.:mad:
And this was my second game.
If you have advices (other than "never touch a computer again, please") I'll be glad to read them.
Remember that's just games for free...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello everybody. As I said before, this story is a side story from Confined town. It was supposed to be patreon only, and explains minor some events in the main story.
English isn't my first language.
Renders are bad and maybe animations worse, but I'm a beginner. I try to do my best. Hopefully, the next games will look better.:mad:
And this was my second game.
If you have advices (other than "never touch a computer again, please") I'll be glad to read them.
Remember that's just games for free...
Make no excuses, you don't owe anyone anything. Thank you for sharing and being part of our freaky community. I see it approving, best of luck

Reactions: dezgemadev
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes