Meet Franck and his slave​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Release Date: 2020-10-30
Developer: Dezgemadev -
Censored: No
Version: Week 2 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

762502_lizzie55.jpg Screenshot (598).png Screenshot (600).png

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, Frank and his slave.
hopefully it will expand to something more, the bdsm-only setting is not enough for me to try it. no more info? what to expect?

• Love
Reactions: crazyfingers87

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Not terrible, I guess? 1. It needs more player choices. 2. As serpentes said, good renders would be better than the painful animations. 3. SO MUCH fixation on what a good man Franck is! A lot of game devs wading in male-dominant territory feel compelled to go this route; it seems that guilt is driving them.

Reactions: Anon4990

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Well, to be fair, not what i had imagine at all, specially with that title, was actually looking forward to play it, with that title.
for me, it was huge disappointment, the story is kinda meh, Frank is hard to like, even Lizzie is hard to like, Martha is a shinning star here, just barely.
as for the animations and camera angles, they are poor, for some, can cause motion sickness. so there is a warning there.
i wish you all the luck on this one

Reactions: sp99

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Well, to be fair, not what i had imagine at all, specially with that title, was actually looking forward to play it, with that title.
for me, it was huge disappointment, the story is kinda meh, Frank is hard to like, even Lizzie is hard to like, Martha is a shinning star here, just barely.
as for the animations and camera angles, they are poor, for some, can cause motion sickness. so there is a warning there.
i wish you all the luck on this one
+1 for the motion sickness, devs need to understand the fast rotating camera probably adds very little to the scene, but makes the game unplayable for us unfortunate few.

Stank-Ditch

Feb 11, 2018
the scene where lizzie is saying just relax ill come to help you, anybody else notice lizze has two heads, two ears, five arms and hands? look frank i can multiply out of my ass.
Probably a mirror. Had to look at the comments since the game looked too awful but this part does make a little sense. Can't speak for the rest, will likely never play it.

Reactions: GVictor

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
This is a spin-off of Confined Town/Harem.
The writing, grammar, spelling, and punctuation are just as bad (if not worse somehow...) than the main story.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
I always wonder why a developer decides to use those horrible looking animations over decent still renders.
You mean horrible looking animations over decent still renders and decent still renders over great 2d art.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes