mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Anyone played enough to know what it's like currently? Is there much to do yet, or is it mainly a proof-of-concept?
This is mainly a proof of concept right now. Currently, you can molest slaves with one fully rendered sex scene. I mainly wanted to get things out to (1) give me continued motivation to continue deving and (2) to get some community feedback. If you want a lot of material I'd absolutely wait for now as I'm revamping all the engines as well.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Hopefully it ends up sharing a lot of the same kinks as the first game. Really like the sounds of this!
I definitely plan to, but unfortunately, a lot of things that were really unique were developed as a part of pregmod which violates many places ToS. So I will not be making an unofficial patch or anything later on.

p1kdum

Aug 9, 2016
Seems pretty neat. I'm seeing some weirdness on Firefox, though:

1651279240628.png

Anybody else getting the same?

Edit: seems like I can fix by adding `float: right;` to #mainLog.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
After years of tortuous torment, abhorrent treatment, subhuman conditions you finally win your freedom and... You do exactly what was done to you.

Damn the world is brutal, mate.

Still? The game seems very well put together. Congratulations. It's pretty palpable the amount of effort that went into this, seriously, I'm impressed.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sounds interesting. But did you actually bother getting permission to continue the work?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That gameplay description makes me really hesitant to give this game a shot... it sounds really unfun. Story content & sex scenes>>>. If you're set on having a bunch of grindy stuff in game; hopefully, you find a way to make it fun & interesting.

Reactions: Rendel

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Sounds interesting. But did you actually bother getting permission to continue the work?
Unfortunately FCAuthor has been off-the-grid for many years. The community is continually developing a variant known as premod, thus there is no one to get permission from. It seems the devs of pregmod have gotten the OK to essentially continue however they like though, which extends to other parties

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
I'm a simple man. I see anything "Free cities" related I press download, I'll give a proper review after I give it a try
Edit: I've gave it shot and its cool, I love the UI, the game mechanics are great if not a bit grindy. overall looking forward future updates and more content

Last edited:
Reactions: Darthamius

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Well technically he doesn't need permission since FC is an open source. Further more I remember around the time FCauthor abandoned the game he gave a go to any community contention continuation effort, that's how Pregmod exists, I could be wrong tho

Last edited:

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
the og Free Cities is a masterpiece of the slave trainer genre, a game i still play occasionally in the background while playing other games.
a sequel of sorts is going to have very big shoes to fill, and i applaud your ambition. just remember the og freecities was not built in a day.

posting to watch.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
After years of tortuous torment, abhorrent treatment, subhuman conditions you finally win your freedom and... You do exactly what was done to you.

Damn the world is brutal, mate.
Brutal, yes.
Also, sadly, realistic.
'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' is the way most folks say that they want the world to work.
'Do unto others as those motherfuckers did unto me' is the way most folks actually react, given the chance.
:(
Did you really just ask about 'getting permission' on a forum that's dedicated to piracy?
:FacePalm:
:p

• Haha
Reactions: Gametastic

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Do unto others as those motherfuckers did unto me
Bruh. Say it louder for those in the back. I know that way too well, unfortunately. It's a goddamn shame, too.

An eye for an eye is fine but only when it's done against those who did you wrong, nobody else, not even their descendants or relatives.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

InJune

May 8, 2017
Was really looking forward to playing this but I'm getting so many errors it's borderline unplayable, I cannot save to the browser, nor save to PC. Working gives errors but continues fine, still annoying though. This is both on Firefox and Chrome.

edit: one was a bug which the dev fixed very quickly and the other was my own fault :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gametastic
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes