alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Don't worry, it's in there.
I already have the bodyswap option (but haven't actually tried), and reading thru the files, the description (she looks at her hands, blabla) it's there too :D
I only wrote the personal assistant part, which isn't in yet. I just tried it after reading your post, and searching for any of the lines I have in my file on it or any reaction lines at all, and there is no option for the personal assistant or any mention of it as a body swap option in the code.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone's keeping an eye on us, just found screencaps of our conversation on the thread, specifically the part about not being able to navigate the thread, Tataro responding to my first comment about not even trying to post links, my last post, and the last part of the rant that I screencapped. Looks like they have something against us seeing as they are taking what is essentially the same stance on us as they did furry content, which according to one anon is ban and remove on sight. They also seemed to have gotten a laugh out of the not being able to navigate the thread part.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Someone's keeping an eye on us, just found screencaps of our conversation on the thread, specifically the part about not being able to navigate the thread, Tataro responding to my first comment about not even trying to post links, my last post, and the last part of the rant that I screencapped. Looks like they have something against us seeing as they are taking what is essentially the same stance on us as they did furry content, which according to one anon is ban and remove on sight. They also seemed to have gotten a laugh out of the not being able to navigate the thread part.
Meh, what are they gonna do, ban me on 8chan I don't and can't use :p
I like people enjoying themselves. If someone gets a kick out of me not being able to navigate a mess of piled up posts that seem disconnected thats awesome :)

Share caps

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I like people enjoying themselves. If someone gets a kick out of me not bei
True, though it is the only source of the game that doesn't require you to compile each build.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What does compiling mean?
When you download the master zip file from the git and use the compile.bat file to create the HTML file. Its not really that tedious, I just prefer the already compiled ones.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Someone's keeping an eye on us, just found screencaps of our conversation on the thread...
/htg has an entire thread dedicated to "F95Autism". Just roll with it. If they get a kick out of it good for them, why should we give a fuck.

There's no moderation when it comes to imageboards.
You can get creative input and passionate people doing shit for free over there but it always comes with various degrees of abuse, intolerance and hate speech. That's just the cost of doing business.

Also, do not copy-paste any more rants, no matter how funny you think they are. Nothing good will ever come out of that.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I like people enjoying themselves. If someone gets a kick out of me not being able to navigate a mess of piled up posts that seem disconnected thats awesome :)
Hats off.
You just won the ¿fight? without throwing a single punch.

About all the rest... meh.
Indeed, let them have their fun.
They do a good job modding? Yeah.
But it would be nothing without the base game from the original guy. So it's them who should be open-minded and humble*.
In any case, they're not giving any problems here, so let's keep it like that, and issue solved.

I only wrote the personal assistant part, which isn't in yet. I just tried it after reading your post, and searching for any of the lines I have in my file on it or any reaction lines at all, and there is no option for the personal assistant or any mention of it as a body swap option in the code.
Damn, you're going to make me try it now!
I'm sure I've saw a description about a character reacting after getting swapped, and the option is there (it shows as "enforce bodyswap"), gonna try it.

*it reminds me a of a nerdwar I've saw years ago on another place.
A guy was making a fuss about his pictures getting shared around and getting modified.
The fun part was, "his" pictures were edited images from Dmitry's work. Basically he was cropping and editing and making "new" pics using Dmitry's pics, and he was offended that people were changing all the "work and time" put into them.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
But it would be nothing without the base game from the original guy. So it's them who should be open-minded and humble*.
Yeah well, they're not big on gratitude, but many on this forum aren't either, so that's neither here nor there.
Plus the original guy wasn't cool with underage content, which is the main reason the hgg guys started modding the game in the first place as far as I can tell.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah well, they're not big on gratitude, but many on this forum aren't either, so that's neither here nor there.
Plus the original guy wasn't cool with underage content, which is the main reason the hgg guys started modding the game in the first place as far as I can tell.
Hum, I don't even see 1/10th of the sourness of other forums in here, really.
Sure, half of people around just gets in looking for their stuff and don't even bother on saying "thanks"... but in the end it's preferably to have half a forum being quiet, and half the other talking at least politely, than a full forum of nerdragers.

I actually enjoy looking around here, because there's always something new to find, or someone talking about something, and it's worth replying or keep chatting, be a regular chat or a game/lewd chat. Not once I (or someone else) got a bad reply or got pestered, at worst it becomes a sort of discussion, but none it's a douche. I appreciate and respect that.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hum, I don't even see 1/10th of the sourness of other forums in here, really.
Sure, half of people around just gets in looking for their stuff and don't even bother on saying "thanks"... but in the end it's preferably to have half a forum being quiet, and half the other talking at least politely, than a full forum of nerdragers.

I actually enjoy looking around here, because there's always something new to find, or someone talking about something, and it's worth replying or keep chatting, be a regular chat or a game/lewd chat. Not once I (or someone else) got a bad reply or got pestered, at worst it becomes a sort of discussion, but none it's a douche. I appreciate and respect that.
I take it you don't venture into the Popular Games section much. The level of entitlement and the constant asking for updates and repeating the exact same questions over and over gets old fast. You can almost physically feel your IQ dropping.
Apart from NTR discussions it usually stays civil though.

As a whole F95 is obviously a lot less hostile than an imageboard since we have active moderation and being needlessly abusive isn't part of the culture here.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
On a related note, you weren't kidding about this thread being watched.
Most of em don't seem to give a shit but a few are hilariously bothered by it. Nothing like seeing yourself quoted in some angsty post about banning "infiltrators".

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
Most of em don't seem to give a shit but a few are hilariously bothered by it. Nothing like seeing yourself quoted in some angsty post about banning "infiltrators".
I'm curious how one goes about "infiltrating" a public, anonymous imageboard that requires no verification of identity. It's sort of like being accused of trespassing by the homeless guy in the park.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I take it you don't venture into the Popular Games section much. The level of entitlement and the constant asking for updates and repeating the exact same questions over and over gets old fast. You can almost physically feel your IQ dropping.
Hum, yeah, I don't go there much.
Normally I look around for specific stuff.
And yes, I totally get what you mean. But well, it's the "rule" of managing a site like this.

I have asked for "same old questions" a couple times (you've answered ;) )... it's pretty common to be a bit lost on a whole forum while being new. On the other hand, some of us ask the same old questions, but pay attention and look around :D

I'm curious how one goes about "infiltrating" a public, anonymous imageboard that requires no verification of identity. It's sort of like being accused of trespassing by the homeless guy in the park.
Read DownTheDrain's posts, the key words are "entitlement" and "angst" ;)
One leads to the other when you try to understand why/how.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I have asked for "same old questions" a couple times (you've answered ;) )... it's pretty common to be a bit lost on a whole forum while being new.
Nah, you're fine.
The annoying part of most popular games threads is not that people ask basic questions. It's when they ask the same question that has already been answered 3 posts above. Repeatedly. For like 40 pages.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, I've considered messing with them, but I don't want to break actual site rules on either end or give them any clues since they have actually talked about trying to track down my IP to ban me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hats off.
You just won the ¿fight? without throwing a single punch.

About all the rest... meh.
Indeed, let them have their fun.
They do a good job modding? Yeah.
In any case, they're not giving any problems here, so let's keep it like that, and issue solved.

Damn, you're going to make me try it now!
I'm sure I've saw a description about a character reacting after getting swapped, and the option is there (it shows as "enforce bodyswap"), gonna try it.

*it reminds me a of a nerdwar I've saw years ago on another place.
A guy was making a fuss about his pictures getting shared around and getting modified.
The fun part was, "his" pictures were edited images from Dmitry's work. Basically he was cropping and editing and making "new" pics using Dmitry's pics, and he was offended that people were changing all the "work and time" put into them.
I looked, there's no mention of the personal assistant. You can swap slaves, but that's it for now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, they probably would be more grateful to FCDev if he hadn't snuck in surprise anal at every opportunity. We, more like Pregmodder and the other coders, already went through the process of cleaning that mess up. Seriously, anal content was everywhere. You want a hug? here's some anal to go with that. You want to take this slave's virginity? Better do some anal while we're at it. It actually wasn't in that last one if I remember correctly, that was just an example of how much butt stuff got put where it didn't belong by FCDev himself.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Also, they probably would be more greatful to FCDev if he hadn't snuck in surprise anal at every opportunity.
There certainly was a lot of it, true, but the work that's currently being done is even more fetish-specific.
You like pregnancy overload? Great, here's a metric ton of options and scenes for it. Not your cup of tea? Sucks to be you, might as well use the unmodded version unless you want to play slave army simulator.

Admittedly there is new content for crime and QoL improvements, plus new outfits, but when it comes to sexy time I couldn't name single new scene that isn't about (hyper) inflation.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes