someone~

Oct 5, 2017
Compile.bat it's an.. application or I don't know how you wanna call it. For example, you know about the .exe right? You just double-click on them and you play? This instead after double-clicking on it and let "him" do all the thingy, you just have to go into the "bin" folder and open the FC_pregmod.html and voilà, you can start playing!
thanks you, and yes I know that but the instructions I was following said it has to create a new folder with the .html inside, didn't saw that folder so I got confused xD (just saw it and is some months old, maybe that was the problem, nvm thanks.)

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Hey if anybody is following this thread, because I know FreeCities runs their own blog, but my Team and I have taken inspiration from Free Cities and other great management H-Games and are developing a Kingdom H-Management game named "Castlecry." Our First build is releasing in just under a week and a half so keep an eye out for a new thread opening up with it. Or there are a couple other ways to keep up with the info.
Here at Patreon
Here on F95:
Or Join our Discord!:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's kind of ironic that the pregmod allows for all kinds of crazy options, massive inflations, cyber research, military training and warfare and whatnot. I can play slave stockbroker or create abominations like broodmothers that pop out a dozen children a week, but when it comes to actually having sex with your slaves there's still only the handful of very generic interactions that's been available for years.

Reactions: rekon2

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
It's kind of ironic that the pregmod allows for all kinds of crazy options, massive inflations, cyber research, military training and warfare and whatnot. I can play slave stockbroker or create abominations like broodmothers that pop out a dozen children a week, but when it comes to actually having sex with your slaves there's still only the handful of very generic interactions that's been available for years.
very true

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can't seem to get the vector content to show when using that version.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I also find it annoying they're so "OMG NO FURFAG SHIT!" when honestly, with all the crap they've done, it wouldn't be even out of character for "Lets bolt a tail and ears onto this one to make her even more degraded" or even the idea "Slaves are not even our species. See? They have tails and cat ears!"

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
FCdev? went missing a long time ago
Nah the pregmod dev. And please don't say 8cgan cause I've no fucking clue how to use those websites. Might as well ask me to make a nuclear reactor out of twigs and stones

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
PregModder? only 8chan, sorry.
Could anyone who knows how to use that website ask the dev to allow us to increase our own dick size? We can already make our balls the size of canteloupes, so that's seriously missing

Reactions: Bazz
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes