SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
how to make slave devoted to me?and how to reduce their fear?
Just how you would think you would earn devotion and reduce fear? Treat them well. Slaves also pick up on the general mood of your other slaves, so you can treat a new slave REALLY well, but if all your other slaves fear and hate you, they will likely fear and hate you as well.
I've found that sending new slaves to school until they are fully educated works well, they usually come out of school with a basic acceptance of their status and training in sexuality, so they will not resent it when you put them to work. Keeping them healthy works well toward earning their trust, as well.

Reactions: DominatePar

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, those installation instructions... Can someone explain in more detail how to get this game to work?

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I came across a bug that prevents me from having sex with my bodyguard using the options from the bottom of the main screen. The progression button says "$nextButton" and clicking on it just opens an error window.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
This is a pretty decent slave trainer game. I like that it doesn't have any art. Better than those generic 3d bullshit that destroy games.

Reactions: Rituam

warkies

Jul 20, 2017
I defeated the rival ruler, set up the security forces to Max and the general is controlling the old country. Is there more storylines after that ?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I defeated the rival ruler, set up the security forces to Max and the general is controlling the old country. Is there more storylines after that ?
I think that's it to the main story line. There are small events that happen from time to time. I always thought this game needed some kind of a way for you to raise an army and conquer the world.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
There is, however, a New Game + mode, to start over with all of your skills and five slaves of your choosing. It feels pretty good being so Boss so early without cheating.

warkies

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks guys. This is the best game i've played. Hopefully there will be more updates and mods with mini storylines. :)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The base game isn't being worked on anymore but the hgg mod gets constant updates. Unfortunately it's rather specific.
So yeah, if you're into fuckable nipples or broodmothers giving birth to like 12 identical children then give it a try, otherwise you're out of luck.

Reactions: SenPC
Sep 11, 2017
I will say that the hgg mod has not only vastly expanded upon but even improved a lot of the base game. You can safely ignore or disable content you dislike and still benefit from all the other myriad of improvements and addons.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
So yeah, if you're into fuckable nipples or broodmothers giving birth to like 12 identical children then give it a try, otherwise you're out of luck.
x'DBest thing I've read all day. Not my cuppa, which is why I only played that mod once.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
It's a shame that this project was abandon.
Can anybody advice some material about creating HTML games?

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
How do I install the pregmod? I don't see the folder "compile.bat" has to create...
or is it already in the download of this page?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How do I install the pregmod? I don't see the folder "compile.bat" has to create...
or is it already in the download of this page?
Compile.bat it's an.. application or I don't know how you wanna call it. For example, you know about the .exe right? You just double-click on them and you play? This instead after double-clicking on it and let "him" do all the thingy, you just have to go into the "bin" folder and open the FC_pregmod.html and voilà, you can start playing!

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes