Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags, Added New Covert Art, Added Mirrors.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Why does the blog for the game show 0.10.1.2 as of Nov 12, yet the link posted Sep 14 is listed as 10.7

Which one is the latest?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
No idea what you ware looking at but the blog is showing v0.10.7.1 posted on 2017-09-12 at the moment.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
This is not the official blog of the author as far as I'm aware it is:

Holy_Loli

May 25, 2017
i like management simulators like Jack of Nine Tails and slave maker, but it first tim for me playing only text sex game(i also played last sovereign, but there was at least characters icons and some rpgmaker animations), well i give it a try

Reactions: RickyD90

sebdhaese

Oct 24, 2017
This game is as fucked up as it is awesome, though I would love to see some more goal or progression in the game.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I must say that this game -with the little addition of the pregmod- is the only one who got me hooked for a good bunch of days.
I mean, there is plenty of great games, with great 3D scenes, but overall, to permit to create those great 3D scenes, they tend to be limited in freedom. FreeCities permits to play with a great amount of combinations and actions. On the downside, as noted by other users, it suffers from the problem that a lot of openworld/sandbox/freeroaming game suffer: lack of challenge, from a certain point forward.
All in all, anyway, I like it. So I wonder: is there a list of other games with an openworld/sandbox/freeroaming attitude listed here? (I'd prefer HTMLs for portability, but Renpy works well too; other formats might collide with Wine)? If no, we migth start one. ;)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to find Future Societies in pregmod? I have 20000 rep and haven't got a message about it or seen it in a submenu. Can someone please help me?

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to find Future Societies in pregmod? I have 20000 rep and haven't got a message about it or seen it in a submenu. Can someone please help me?
Well, this is strange.
With pregmod, both v289 and v321 I have the link on the left bar, betwee Policies and Universal Rules, as usual.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I retrieved my save with the Special Force Mod and the Security Expansion Mod both enabled to check.
And still I have the Future Societies options at the same place (I miss that Research Lab option at the end, having a SF Barracks, but I suppose this is not relevant).
I have too, anyway,

Rep | worshipped (20000)
Auth | divine will (20000)
Security | 100%
Crime | 0%

Maybe your authority is too low to shape future societies and thus you have not the option?
This is the best guess I can give.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I retrieved my save with the Special Force Mod and the Security Expansion Mod both enabled to check.
And still I have the Future Societies options at the same place (I miss that Research Lab option at the end, having a SF Barracks, but I suppose this is not relevant).
I have too, anyway,

Rep | worshipped (20000)
Auth | divine will (20000)
Security | 100%
Crime | 0%

Maybe your authority is too low to shape future societies and thus you have not the option?
This is the best guess I can give.
Think it might have been this. Not sure what exact threshold is but once I made authority 20000, I got the message about future societies the next week and the message for number the week after.
Thank you for the help.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
At this point the best option is to use the Pregmod off of 4chan. It's advanced to the point they're actually completely rewritten the game's foundational coding to be more efficient.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Think it might have been this. Not sure what exact threshold is but once I made authority 20000, I got the message about future societies the next week and the message for number the week after.
Thank you for the help.
You're welcome.

At this point the best option is to use the Pregmod off of 4chan. It's advanced to the point they're actually completely rewritten the game's foundational coding to be more efficient.
I mostly agree. Even more, I had usually to stop to play a game in vanilla version, because the game started to give errors that quickly increased in numbers. With the v321 of pregmod, I stopped mostly because I tried more or less everything, but the game was still running smoothly.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
okay so when I activate Main Page Summary tabs I can interact with my head girl, recruiter and bodyguard like any other slave but I completely disable the slave market, as in the quick key stops working and there is no longer a way to access it on screen turn it of and vice versa is it supposed to be like that, cause if so I see far to much switching in my future

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes