czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any chance this awesome game will be picked up and continued to develop ? or is anyone willing to make remake ?

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
Note2: the geniuses at 8chan managed to get themselves banned from Google search, so you won't find anything googleing. Just check that Git link for updates (they update very often, almost daily).
.......1 question.... HOW IN THE NAME OF SWEET BUTTERY BABY JESUS DOES SOMEONE GET BANNED FROM FUCKING GOOGLE???? WHAT KIND OF DUMBASSERY HAS TO GO ON FOR THAT TO HAPPEN?....
sorry dont normally do that but i feel it needed to be said

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
any chance this awesome game will be picked up and continued to develop ? or is anyone willing to make remake ?
It already did, the folks over at 8chan doing pregmod are essentially the new developers. The link to the repository is above.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
.......1 question.... HOW IN THE NAME OF SWEET BUTTERY BABY JESUS DOES SOMEONE GET BANNED FROM FUCKING GOOGLE???? WHAT KIND OF DUMBASSERY HAS TO GO ON FOR THAT TO HAPPEN?....
sorry dont normally do that but i feel it needed to be said
ROFL
I thought the same XD
Just google it. You'll see why.
(in any case it doesn't has anything to do with the guys doing the FC mod)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
It already did, the folks over at 8chan doing pregmod are essentially the new developers. The link to the repository is above.
i looked at thier page...and it is somewhat hard to find what they addet/changed compared to latest official version, and what files to download.

and some question, i build a school, purchrased all upgradesm and still have problem, it writes me that girl xxx cant learn more since she is educated..and yet, she is still dimb (orange intelgence) - any way hot to make her at least average inteligent ?

it is limed by teacher which is average inteligent but educated ? im not sure, since she iirc trained average inteligent girl which becomed smart.
is here a way to add mod which will allow you to train girls to minimal inteligence , regardless of other stats ? idealy with selectably desired inteligence (average/smart/briliant).

and when at it, it will be great if you cand do specialized classes for girls - like head girl/recrited/spa attednant ..etc courses.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
and one last question
i did lose some reputation because i didnt throwed parties...but how to start them ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i looked at thier page...and it is somewhat hard to find what they addet/changed compared to latest official version, and what files to download.

and some question, i build a school, purchrased all upgradesm and still have problem, it writes me that girl xxx cant learn more since she is educated..and yet, she is still dimb (orange intelgence) - any way hot to make her at least average inteligent ?

it is limed by teacher which is average inteligent but educated ? im not sure, since she iirc trained average inteligent girl which becomed smart.
is here a way to add mod which will allow you to train girls to minimal inteligence , regardless of other stats ? idealy with selectably desired inteligence (average/smart/briliant).

and when at it, it will be great if you cand do specialized classes for girls - like head girl/recrited/spa attednant ..etc courses.
A slave can only be taught until she is educated and has one level of skills, which happens fairly quickly and gives maybe one or two levels of intelligence depending on the teacher. I suggest a brilliant teacher with a career that benefits that position. The only way to get a slave to above average intelligence is if she starts at average and gets bumped up from there. There is a way to mod it, but the only way is to get it added to the game through the git repository and I don't see that being allowed. You could always just use cheat mode and cheat her intelligence up to what you want, that's what I do when hunting for bugs for the devs.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
There, Git link just because it hasn't been posted in the last pages:

As Alex2011 said, the vectors are already there. Just check the "embedded vector art" in the game options.

Note1:, you have to compile the game, but it's really easy, intructions are in a readme, just look around.
Note2: the geniuses at 8chan managed to get themselves banned from Google search, so you won't find anything googleing. Just check that Git link for updates (they update very often, almost daily).
I got lost in it. Master, revert, rework ... Pregmod four versions ... There is no graphics in any ... Only the master works properly. Each attempt to combine one of the four versions with the master, crashes the graphics. There is no useful description of the installation anywhere. I'm surrender.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I got lost in it. Master, revert, rework ... Pregmod four versions ... There is no graphics in any ... Only the master works properly. Each attempt to combine one of the four versions with the master, crashes the graphics. There is no useful description of the installation anywhere. I'm surrender.
Where did you got lost?

To download, go to that link, and... well, download.
(It's a tiny button and you might miss it. A little pop up appears, dwld the .zip):

Next, unzip the file.
You'll get a "fc-pregmod-pregmod-master" folder.

Inside that folder, hit the "compile" file:

The complide-playable file will apear inside the "bin" folder, just a bit above.

And that's it.
The vector art IT'S in the game (it's actually inside one of those folders. Not worth looking anyways, unless you wanna mod them), the embedded and revamped vectors are the only ones working, since you don't really need the non-embedded ones (they're outdated, and take ahundred more times space)

The playable file can be opy/cut-pasted anywhere else. Whenever you hit "compile" a new one will appear inside the "bin" folder.

It's not really worth dwlding every single update (check the changelog link I've posted). It gets updated almost daily with small fixes, so better wait ti'll there's a big update (like a new building or graphics).

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Where did you got lost?

To download, go to that link, and... well, download.
(It's a tiny button and you might miss it. A little pop up appears, dwld the .zip):

Next, unzip the file.
You'll get a "fc-pregmod-pregmod-master" folder.

Inside that folder, hit the "compile" file:

The complide-playable file will apear inside the "bin" folder, just a bit above.

And that's it.
The vector art IT'S in the game (it's actually inside one of those folders. Not worth looking anyways, unless you wanna mod them), the embedded and revamped vectors are the only ones working, since you don't really need the non-embedded ones (they're outdated, and take ahundred more times space)

The playable file can be opy/cut-pasted anywhere else. Whenever you hit "compile" a new one will appear inside the "bin" folder.

It's not really worth dwlding every single update (check the changelog link I've posted). It gets updated almost daily with small fixes, so better wait ti'll there's a big update (like a new building or graphics).
Thx for help. Working now :)

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Thx for help. Working now :)
No problem :D
I got lost too on the git page at first, and then looking around for stuff. It's so disperse that, unless someone gives you a hint, you won't find anything :p
Sorry not work. Working master. Problem with fc-pregmod-tag_pregmod_0.9.10.3_v39. If click "compile.bat" I have error: missing start.tw. Compilation aborted graphic invisble.

Reactions: dracometeorstorm96

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Yo. If you don't mind answering, can the mod be set up on android or can i get it in a usable form?

I don't think compiling works here. Any care to tell me different?

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
@Vodayo & @eosar searching well in the 8chan thread you should be able to find a pre-compiled version. At least this was what I was used to do some time ago, when I played it. The precompiled is just a big single html file (30MB or something) so it should run everywhere and without problems, as long you have a modern browser.

Reactions: eosar

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yo. If you don't mind answering, can the mod be set up on android or can i get it in a usable form?

I don't think compiling works here. Any care to tell me different?
The game already works on Android, just load it into the browser like you would on any other system. You are right that compiling won't work on Android as I don't think .bat is a recognized file type. I suggest compiling it on Windows or another desktop system and moving the compiled HTML from the bin folder onto the Android device from there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
@Vodayo & @eosar searching well in the 8chan thread you should be able to find a pre-compiled version. At least this was what I was used to do some time ago, when I played it. The precompiled is just a big single html file (30MB or something) so it should run everywhere and without problems, as long you have a modern browser.
Only problem is that the pre compiled git version MEGA keeps going down pretty often and the git version is the only one that can use the art. I'm not even sure the art displays correctly on Android since I've only ever used the Twine compiled version or the original, 0.7.4.1 by FCDev, version on it.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Only problem is that the pre compiled git version MEGA keeps going down pretty often
I'm not sure that I did understand. Eh, I can say even better: I'm sure that I didn't understand.

and the git version is the only one that can use the art. I'm not even sure the art displays correctly on Android since I've only ever used the Twine compiled version or the original, 0.7.4.1 by FCDev, version on it.
For me with the precompiled version the embedded art works pretty well. I've here, before my eyes, my bodyguard dressed in some kind of nazi uniform (since she has the right to dress as she likes), and the other random slaves dressed with corsets and chastity belt. They all look pretty cool. (Ok, the traps with the balls as big as basketballs and the dicks caged don't look too cool, but perfection is not of this world!)

To be fair I keep substituting the new file in the same folder, so I can use even the 3d rendered images, if I wish (but right now I prefer the embedded art), anyway I never compiled the thing. Not even once. And I always played it with the art.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure that I did understand. Eh, I can say even better: I'm sure that I didn't understand.

For me with the precompiled version the embedded art works pretty well. I've here, before my eyes, my bodyguard dressed in some kind of nazi uniform (since she has the right to dress as she likes), and the other random slaves dressed with corsets and chastity belt. They all look pretty cool. (Ok, the traps with the balls as big as basketballs and the dicks caged don't look too cool, but perfection is not of this world!)

To be fair I keep substituting the new file in the same folder, so I can use even the 3d rendered images, if I wish (but right now I prefer the embedded art), anyway I never compiled the thing. Not even once. And I always played it with the art.
The precompiled ones are kept on a MEGA account that keeps becoming unavailable, specifically saying it doesn't exist or was deleted, on occasion, that's what I meant by that one. The precompiled is from the git, so of course the vectors work on it. I believe the same person maintaining the MEGA account is taking builds from the git, compiling them, and then uploading them through some automated method.

Reactions: UserX

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
The game already works on Android, just load it into the browser like you would on any other system. You are right that compiling won't work on Android as I don't think .bat is a recognized file type. I suggest compiling it on Windows or another desktop system and moving the compiled HTML from the bin folder onto the Android device from there.
Found the links on the 8ch thread and slapped a html file in a decompiled folder heap. The drawn images seem to work so far.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes