alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys, this long running game has a lot of mods. Should I simply go to the base site and download the game from the original creator as he has already integrated a lot of features from these mods? Or are some mods so good they have to be played rather than the "vanilla" version?
Only one mod has been integrated, the rest can only be found with pregmod. Also, the original creator no longer develops, so you would have a ton of missing content. If you're fine with a permanently unfinished product, o ahead and download from FCDev's blog. If not, you're on your own as far as I'm concerned as I won't be posting links to the thread or git, out of respect and courtesy for the 8chan thread for their hard work on keeping the game alive despite their recent bashing of the thread and me personally, and I can't post MEGA links unless a mod green lights it due to a potential rule violation that is looked at on a case by case basis from what I understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

sumpunk

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, quick question and I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere.

But is it possible to get PregMod working on Android? I'm having a hell of a time with it and I think the issue is the compiling.

Anybody know if there's a way to get around the issue?

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Hey, quick question and I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere.

But is it possible to get PregMod working on Android? I'm having a hell of a time with it and I think the issue is the compiling.

Anybody know if there's a way to get around the issue?
AFAIR, another person had the same issue, I advised him to download directly the precompiled version (it is included in the mod thread on 8ch) and it apparently worked for him.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
However, UserX, when it is used in Android, can you save to or load from "disk"? 'Cause when I used it in Android, you can only save to the browser cache, and can't continue a game from a save file generated by a pc playthrough.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
However, UserX, when it is used in Android, can you save to or load from "disk"? 'Cause when I used it in Android, you can only save to the browser cache, and can't continue a game from a save file generated by a pc playthrough.
Sorry, I can't help. Never tried personally to play it on a smartphone.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah I need mods, I still play this game despite it being abandoned

W65

May 31, 2018
Only other modified game version I know of are the folks working on the 8ch-disapproved furry or furry-lite fork, whichever it is. I also don't know if it's still active or if there's a repository for it.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
all I want is a sleep sex or cunnilingus mod and I'll be happy lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
its seem thread have moved :s
Yes, the threads on 8chan only allow so many posts. Recent events, triggered almost exclusively by the furry and neko communities screeching about their fetishes not being catered to when bestiality is in the game, don't help that limit. No, I will not be providing evidence of the screeching like I did the Goebbels rant because I have resorted to filtering anything and everything out that is related, though it is a ton of work to do since I can't figure out how to apply a word filter and therefore have to filter by post number.

D D

Oct 23, 2017

Latest 8chan Thread on the free cities mod

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, at least they aren't screeching over furry content anymore, now they've set their sights on me. Gee, 8chan, I'm flattered you care so much about what I do on a completely different site as I lurk in the shadows of the thread simply awaiting the next new build, contributions not withstanding, not to mention it was one little thing, thanks for pointing that out anons at 8chan. I'll say it again, not leading people to you, merely commenting on the things going on that, I would think, people would stay clear of. That screech fest was just as annoying to me as it was to you. Notice I'm not the one posting links, no offense meant to anyone here as well, just making a point. :rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes