Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Well, at least they aren't screeching over furry content anymore, now they've set their sights on me. Gee, 8chan, I'm flattered you care so much about what I do on a completely different site as I lurk in the shadows of the thread simply awaiting the next new build. :rolleyes:
Is there a war between the furies against the lolis with the pregers caught in the middle? :unsure:

W65

May 31, 2018
Is there a war between the furies against the lolis with the pregers caught in the middle? :unsure:
We call that a "race to the bottom." Your local bowling alley MIGHT have a fursuiters v. Klingon-costumed-trekkies night, but will probably never have a furries v. pedophiles night. And pregnant people shouldn't bowl, so I've kinda become lost my metaphor.

Reactions: D D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something like that, the pregmod people don't want the community that follows furry content to mess up the thread or overload the game with furry content, which is understandable. Of course, then the furry community, or one member of said community in particular came back with an argument along the lines of bestiality = furry, which is just insanity, and the thread blew up into a full blown war over whether it is or not, which it isn't according to all traditional definitions of the term. Personally, its more annoying than this obsession they have with me lurking in the shadows LONG after my contributions were complete. Don't even get me started about what the furry, referring to the guy who came up with bestiality = furry, said next. Then he came up with slavery, a core component to the entire game, is furry.

nodimportant

Nov 30, 2016
Not liking furry content is their prerogative; especially so for the developer that can dictate the kind of content he wants to develop. Anyone can fork the content and add whatever they please. "Pregmod people" is a sweeping generalization of the contributors to the mod and not exactly representative of their individual preferences.

All of the relevant information and downloads are in the OP, no need to post there let alone actually read what goes on there.

Reactions: TurboShark

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not liking furry content is their prerogative; especially so for the developer that can dictate the kind of content he wants to develop. Anyone can fork the content and add whatever they please. "Pregmod people" is a sweeping generalization of the contributors to the mod and not exactly representative of their individual preferences.

All of the relevant information and downloads are in the OP, no need to post there let alone actually read what goes on there.
No, no reason at all. Though it would help if they would shut up about me already, that's what gets them talked about here and seems counterproductive if they don't want us over there in the first place. I wasn't talking about the devs and contributors specifically when I mentioned "pregmod people." That was meant for the thread as a whole, basically anyone defending the anti furry policy, to distinguish them from the people going in and screeching about hypocrisy over bestiality content being added when furry and neko content were banned or how bestiality is furry when all traditional definitions say otherwise, which I refer to as the furry community. I never meant it as a generalization aimed at the devs.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Something like that, the pregmod people don't want the community that follows furry content to mess up the thread or overload the game with furry content, which is understandable. Of course, then the furry community, or one member of said community in particular came back with an argument along the lines of bestiality = furry, which is just insanity, and the thread blew up into a full blown war over whether it is or not, which it isn't according to all traditional definitions of the term. Personally, its more annoying than this obsession they have with me lurking in the shadows LONG after my contributions were complete. Don't even get me started about what the furry, referring to the guy who came up with bestiality = furry, said next. Then he came up with slavery, a core component to the entire game, is furry.
I guess the furies are mad that the pregmod included loli content, but not theirs. I was planning on modding the game to include an arena fighting content with turn base combat and then later with world conquest combat. But then I can't post the mods here because pregmod have loli content in it. I was planning on extracting the loli content out of the pregmod if I ever get around doing my mod. I don't see why can't the furies have their own fork and just extract the stuff they don't like out of it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I guess the furies are mad that the pregmod included loli content, but not theirs. I was planning on modding the game to include an arena fighting content with turn base combat and then later with world conquest combat. But then I can't post the mods here because pregmod have loli content in it. I was planning on extracting the loli content out of the pregmod if I ever get around doing my mod. I don't see why can't the furies have their own fork and just extract the stuff they don't like out of it.
It wasn't the loli content, though that was a previous argument and did cause several messes prior to this one. This one was on how bestiality, both the ability to have sex with animals and the ability to transplant animal reproductive organs, the second limited to only ever producing a full blown animal based on what organ is transplanted and not hybrids, got in while furry and neko content was banned. That blew up into a mess that cost several threads to fix and the devs finally relented to allowing ears and tails only and only by artificial means, though it was like that before with more limitation. Before, they were okay with cybernetic or accessory ears and tails, but now they will allow biological, surgically added means as well. That is as far as they are going to go and the big caveat is that anyone wanting the content has to do all the work.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
It wasn't the loli content, though that was a previous argument and did cause several messes prior to this one. This one was on how bestiality, both the ability to have sex with animals and the ability to transplant animal reproductive organs, the second limited to only ever producing a full blown animal based on what organ is transplanted and not hybrids, got in while furry and neko content was banned. That blew up into a mess that cost several threads to fix and the devs finally relented to allowing ears and tails only and only by artificial means, though it was like that before with more limitation. Before, they were okay with cybernetic or accessory ears and tails, but now they will allow biological, surgically added means as well. That is as far as they are going to go and the big caveat is that anyone wanting the content has to do all the work.
There are problems with adding in the tails and ear stuff, the vector art is going to be affected. And I thought the farm content isn't even implemented yet. I did see farm code, but I couldn't find it anywhere I can build the farm. There is also code for nursery but no place where you can build one.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Admittedly I'd only ever add furry content in FC because of all the horrible things I could do to them.

I actually wish the Gene Lab had more to it than permanent lolis and being really stretchy. I don't mind the lolis, but I kinda wanted to do some wild shit with the Gene Lab, like altering their code to make things like their hair anything I wanted, or maybe actually having a way to make ugly girls hot. Or maybe some crazy brain stuff.

I wanted hair the most because I'm tired of all Japanese women just having dark hair. I know blonde in Japan is fucking rare, but it's not impossible. The only time I see a blonde Japanese girl is when one of the kids they birth sometimes comes out with blonde hair.

Reactions: SenPC

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are problems with adding in the tails and ear stuff, the vector art is going to be affected. And I thought the farm content isn't even implemented yet. I did see farm code, but I couldn't find it anywhere I can build the farm. There is also code for nursery but no place where you can build one.
If Deepmurk, the artist, is willing to add them, yes, it will be affected. The farmyard is in a VERY early state, heavily WIP. It has the crop production in a very rough form with the intro event chain, the ability to buy animals and have them mount slaves on the individual slave's interact screen, and the ability to research the organs for transplant. Due to some issues, however, the organs are currently disabled as far as the implanting part. It can be enabled through the browser console with the variables animalOvaries, animalTesticles, and animalMpreg. The nursery is cheat mode only right now since it is even more heavily WIP and extremely buggy, it is built through the penthouse.

Admittedly I'd only ever add furry content in FC because of all the horrible things I could do to them.

I actually wish the Gene Lab had more to it than permanent lolis and being really stretchy. I don't mind the lolis, but I kinda wanted to do some wild shit with the Gene Lab, like altering their code to make things like their hair anything I wanted, or maybe actually having a way to make ugly girls hot. Or maybe some crazy brain stuff.

I wanted hair the most because I'm tired of all Japanese women just having dark hair. I know blonde in Japan is fucking rare, but it's not impossible. The only time I see a blonde Japanese girl is when one of the kids they birth sometimes comes out with blonde hair.
The gene lab is fairly new, I'm sure there's more planned. You don't need the gene lab to make girls go from ugly to hot, that can be done through the drugs, which are far less harmful to the slave's health. The gene mods have a major health cost. Hair has a ton of options already through the salon.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah but I'm mister OCD, and simply dying hair isn't good enough when I know the kids won't also have that hair color. And drugs only improve beauty so much, there's a hard limit on it.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is the firebase thing in the special forces mod bugged, when you get to the part where you unlock it it costs over 200,000 upkeep which instantly bankrupts you and you can't get rid of it.

Sad.

Apr 25, 2018
I do wish they'd take a page from Strive For Power, and gave the slaves non-sex jobs. I know the economy is in the shitter, but couldn't I have them work as a salesgirl at one of my shops or something without getting molested? I don't want to share my toys, but they do got bored coopt up in my god-king palace doing nothing all day. Also, I'd love if one of the Future Societies was Doctor-Doom/Lex Luthor style supervillian. I want a future society, but I don't want to have to cosplay as some loser fallen empire. I prefer to wear a business suit, cape, and a tasteful opera mask over a toga, SS uniform, or Egyptian robe.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'd actually prefer if it avoided too much of Strive, because honestly I see it as inferior in almost every way. The only thing I like about Strive over FC is the fantasy setting, because I find having things like elves and such more fun than just normal people. Granted, it's one of the rare games with actual races, but they're still just normal people in the end, even if you do turn a few of them into waifus.

Rituam

Jun 15, 2018
the link to 8chan is down, does anyone else happen to it?
Im only found the pregmod here
and I do not know if it's the latest version

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
help, I'm using the vector art pack and version 10 but clothes don't show up

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
the link to 8chan is down, does anyone else happen to it?
Im only found the pregmod here
and I do not know if it's the latest version
This is the it's updated daily. Which means there are bugs cause it's till being developed. But at least its up to date.

Reactions: ZeroG and Rituam
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes