• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
I think I already had cybernetics when I got my first one, but I don't remember them losing health over time.
Yeah giving artificial legs and arms solved this problem for me in a previous playthru. I was just wondering how to keep this kind of slave alive before i could afford that. But thx for the info either way.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
This isn't my 1st playthrough of the game. The thing is that she was one of starting slaves and I have her on curratives from the begining (and she still is loosing health). In a previous game I had couple of amputee slaves, some even set to rest+healing drugs in good conditions and they still get sicker until they died.

Will try the Clinic - thanks for that advice I overlooked this feature, hope it works.

EDIT:
All upgrades with a nurse. For all my slaves "cannot benefit from the clinic ", only an aphrodisiac addict can be enrolled for healing.
Need to somehow stop the "muscles steadily atrophy".
If a slave's health is low enough you can send anyone to the clinic, I don't know why it would be different for a amputee. It is that a bug or intended that an amputee loses hp? I think it's intended. But I don't see why they couldn't be healed and gain hp in a clinic.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
If a slave's health is low enough you can send anyone to the clinic, I don't know why it would be different for a amputee. It is that a bug or intended that an amputee loses hp? I think it's intended. But I don't see why they couldn't be healed and gain hp in a clinic.
This is her now. The thing that would kill her is the weak status (she had it even when she was unnaturally healthy). Before new limbs i put her on hormone blocker and the flavored text "muscles steadily atrophy " in weekly report was gone.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
This is her now. The thing that would kill her is the weak status (she had it even when she was unnaturally healthy). Before new limbs i put her on hormone blocker and the flavored text "muscles steadily atrophy " in weekly report was gone.
The very weak status is for muscles that shouldn't kill her.
Something else is decreasing her hp, most likely is because you kept her working in the brothel for too long.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
The very weak status is for muscles that shouldn't kill her.
Something else is decreasing her hp, most likely is because you kept her working in the brothel for too long.
If you dont believe me play a game. Buy 3-5 and set them up to rest. they will all die from weak status with good health

Mar 20, 2018
On pregmod with no future societies enabled, the highest attractiveness score I could get was 1091. Is this the highest possible score under these criteria, or has someone else gotten a higher score? If you have, please reply.

P.S. The boobs are too big and painful for my tastes, so I'll be testing with slimness enthusiast FS next.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: managed to hit 1091, updated post.
Edit: retested on oceanic terrain, same stats, value dropped to 1088

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
On pregmod with no future societies enabled, the highest attractiveness score I could get was 1091. Is this the highest possible score under these criteria, or has someone else gotten a higher score? If you have, please reply.

P.S. The boobs are too big and painful for my tastes, so I'll be testing with slimness enthusiast FS next.

Edit: retested on oceanic terrain, same stats, value dropped to 1085
You have created a monster, 274cm tall and 10000cc boobs. I'm not sure how the attractiveness score works, there might be a slight randomness to it.

W65

May 31, 2018
I'm not sure anyone really understands mechanically how that score works. I, at least, haven't seen people teasing apart this game's underlying systems all that much.

As far as that goes, though, since it's an HTML/JS game you can probably find the formula in the code without too much hassle, if you have a reasonable idea of how that stuff works.

Mar 20, 2018
You have created a monster, 274cm tall and 10000cc boobs. I'm not sure how the attractiveness score works, there might be a slight randomness to it.
For reference, a standard disabled-friendly doorway is about 3"6 or around 90cm... the game description states that she can't fit through them, boobs or butt, without difficulty.

I've looked at the code for both vanilla (0.10.7.1) and pregmod and that's how I came to this... the thing is with the score variation I'm sure I'm missing or have overlooked some variable.

My high score in vanilla was much lower, due to the way the score is calculated there. I forgot but the highest I got for non-FS runs was either 370+ or 430+... can't recall.

Switched to pregmod since the code here is much cleaner and less buggy (except for the portions still under development).

Mar 20, 2018
This isn't my 1st playthrough of the game. The thing is that she was one of starting slaves and I have her on curratives from the begining (and she still is loosing health). In a previous game I had couple of amputee slaves, some even set to rest+healing drugs in good conditions and they still get sicker until they died.

Will try the Clinic - thanks for that advice I overlooked this feature, hope it works.

EDIT:
All upgrades with a nurse. For all my slaves "cannot benefit from the clinic ", only an aphrodisiac addict can be enrolled for healing.
Need to somehow stop the "muscles steadily atrophy".
Someone might have asked this already, but are you on pregmod or vanilla?

Edit: nvm seems like pregmod

Why is her diet set to "Fatten" instead of "Build muscle"?
Agreed she should be given muscle building.

Did you see this message?
"'Pocket Pussy' Flora failed to report in for a routine inspection, something that rarely occurs under your watch. It doesn't take long to track down the wayward slave. She is found dead in herbed, having died sometime during the night. She has been in very poor health lately, so you knew this was a possibility. 'Pocket Pussy' Flora died at the age of 18. She died far too young."

Okay I've looked through the code and could find nothing relating to muscles and death. The only things affecting death is old age, pregnancy, health and overdosing. The only thing coming close to killing people with a muscle component was if she is a broodmother and is mindbroken. Something else is killing your slaves. The unnaturally healthy score in your image might be from gingering by slave sellers. Put your slave on curatives, rest, set your HG to attend to her and see what works.

W65

May 31, 2018
How can i make a rule only for mindbroken Girls in pregmod
Do you need a rule? When you're known well enough (I forget what the game calls it--reputation?) you can purchase from different slave markets. I think one of them provides nothing but mindbroken slaves--although it might be the one that provides cows for the dairy, so they might not fit your other requirements.

If you're talking about setting rules so that slaves are automatically lobotomized... I have no idea.

sgd558

Dec 3, 2017
(slave) => slave.fetish == 'mindbroken'
That should apply to every slave that's mindbroken

error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 2 of the JSON data
can you help me with a picture then i think i make somthing wrong

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes