Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 2 of the JSON data
can you help me with a picture then i think i make somthing wrong
You have to be more specific on what the error is before I can help.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 2 of the JSON data
can you help me with a picture then i think i make somthing wrong
ok hold on if you just want to make a rule that applies too all mind broken slaves, don't use the custom rules then.

in the "Activation function:" click on fetish
then in the text box enter "mindbroken" with the quotes
that should do it.

215303j

The tag says "abandoned" but quite new posts are talking about various updates.
Is it abandoned or not?
I hope not....

215303j

The base game has been abandoned for some time but there is an ongoing mod being constantly updated.
Thanks, but is it fair to set the game as abandoned then?
The pregmod contains a lot of content, so as long as that's being updated, then the entirity is not abandoned...

I'll report my post to the mods, maybe they can have a look. As far as I could find, pregmod does not have it's own thread.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks, but is it fair to set the game as abandoned then?
The pregmod contains a lot of content, so as long as that's being updated, then the entirity is not abandoned...

I'll report my post to the mods, maybe they can have a look. As far as I could find, pregmod does not have it's own thread.
Is the pregmod only about pregnancy or is adding different contents too?

Reactions: 215303j
Mar 20, 2018
It has vastly expanded options and graphics. I would actually consider it the continuation of the game, adding much content the original dev would have eventually reached given time, had he not abandoned it.

To clarify, it can be downloaded standalone from the github without replacing any files from 0.10.7.1, and contains more options not present in the vanilla abandoned game such as more player body customization options, more character body modifications (horns, tails, cat ears), new gameplay element mods that can be toggled (security expansion, special force), revamped economics, etc. And yes new graphics.

The kicker is that its not, strictly speaking, the same game. Think something along the lines of silver mod or gold mod for akabur games.

Reactions: wep and 215303j

215303j

It adds a great deal of content, including but not limited to pregnancy.
It also adds different storylines and mechanics.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ok then, I will talk about it in the mod section.
However if it is adding so much contents, it needs a separated thread IMHO.

Thanks so much for the info.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
since we are talking of pregnancy.. Can we have any sex with underage characters? If yes, what are we talking about? teens? 2 years old :sick:?
The mod does feature prepubescent characters; both the minimum age and the fertility age can be set to 3+.
Also: aging can be disabled; sexual development during puberty can be blocked.

I think only the original game complies with the 8th rule.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I mean, if it's a Free City, than you should be able to fuck anyone you want. The only concern in that world is if you have the money to make it happen.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone know any similar trainer games that feature a story like this one and not just a sandbox.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I mean this one kinda is still a sandbox. But the closest I can think of that's on Twine is Fantasy Slave Trainer, but that one is kinda lame to me. It takes 3 thousand years to get anything done, unlike FC the slaves keep fluctuating with their needs since they do get tired after a while. Some might like being on their toes all the time, but I prefer how once you get the right flow going, most of your slaves take care of themselves. I liked it because it was using mystical races instead of just actual races for real countries, though there are still humans, they're considered the basic old slaves. I think there's a bit more hands on time for actually training your girls unlike FC, but it just feels tedious to me.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I mean this one kinda is still a sandbox. But the closest I can think of that's on Twine is Fantasy Slave Trainer, but that one is kinda lame to me. It takes 3 thousand years to get anything done, unlike FC the slaves keep fluctuating with their needs since they do get tired after a while. Some might like being on their toes all the time, but I prefer how once you get the right flow going, most of your slaves take care of themselves. I liked it because it was using mystical races instead of just actual races for real countries, though there are still humans, they're considered the basic old slaves. I think there's a bit more hands on time for actually training your girls unlike FC, but it just feels tedious to me.
Thanks but I don't mean the stories for the girls I mean trainer games that contain events chains like the daughters of liberty storyline stuff like that were you follow a ingame story.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Oh, that I'm not certain. I've searched for all kinds of games, but they're either half baked or not even started.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks but I don't mean the stories for the girls I mean trainer games that contain events chains like the daughters of liberty storyline stuff like that were you follow a ingame story.

it has a sort of ingame story

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
We have opened a new thread for this mod/new version of the game. Please continue the discussion here:
whenever i click on the link it says i don't have permition to view this page? is there something i'm not understanding

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
whenever i click on the link it says i don't have permition to view this page? is there something i'm not understanding
It would seem the thread got deleted/hidden by staff. I'm not sure why though but I guess it had to do with something being against rules, probably loli content or something similar...

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes