esoom

Sep 6, 2017
pregmod is updated multiple times a day, I quite like vector art myself.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
where to find the fuckdolls? I sent girls to arcade with the fuckdoll conversion on, and they were turned into fuckdolls.
It shows that I have 6 fuckdolls already, yet I can't find the list of them and can only sell.

Also the child page is completely broken
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, what set of resources has the most complete amount of images?

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Also, what set of resources has the most complete amount of images?
Deepmurk/NoX imagepack is constantly under development and has the most clothing and hair options, plus optional faces and height scaling. It's git-version exclusive so you have to download and compile it yourself but it's really easy and takes like 3 clicks.
Regarding the broken things / bugs, make sure you run backwards compatibility after updating your game. Also it might be a good idea to keep your older version of the game as a backup before updating to a newer one in case some serious issues slip under the dev's radar.

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
Deepmurk/NoX imagepack is constantly under development and has the most clothing and hair options, plus optional faces and height scaling. It's git-version exclusive so you have to download and compile it yourself but it's really easy and takes like 3 clicks.
Regarding the broken things / bugs, make sure you run backwards compatibility after updating your game. Also it might be a good idea to keep your older version of the game as a backup before updating to a newer one in case some serious issues slip under the dev's radar.
so pregmod doesnt come with the updated deepmurk/nox updated? we need to dl it separately?

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
so pregmod doesnt come with the updated deepmurk/nox updated? we need to dl it separately?
I just checked to make sure: if you either download from the 8chan thread or you compile it yourself you get the updated Deepmurk art.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I use the master branch from gitgud. And use compiled version of the game. So I presume I don't need the backward compatibility mode?

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Well, I use the master branch from gitgud. And use compiled version of the game. So I presume I don't need the backward compatibility mode?
If your save is from an older version of the game always run the two backwards compatibility checks found in settings just to make sure you don't get any bugs or errors. I'm quite sure the broken child page you posted previously was a result of not doing that.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
If your save is from an older version of the game always run the two backwards compatibility checks found in settings just to make sure you don't get any bugs or errors. I'm quite sure the broken child page you posted previously was a result of not doing that.
Well, I always start new game. And don't save because I play from the very beginning all the time - hack money and that's all.

Mystkeeper

Dec 19, 2018
After seeing the discussion here about Pregmod, I decided to try it out, since I hadn't played FC in a while. And it added some great content. Except that I seem to have run into two gamebreaking bugs, which seem unrelated, happened to me around the same time, and I don't recall ever showing up in vanilla. The first is when I get the event to establish a new military force after defeating the attack from the Daughters of Liberty, the event comes to a halt with an error:

The figure that enters is not what you were expecting, given your previous experiences with the mercenary groups that work with the arcology owners of the Free Cities. Most mercenaries you've worked with have been grizzled stout men, veterans of the old world militaries that finally had too much and went private. Instead, a woman walks in.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.SF.Colonel is undefined
The second error prevents me from saving, throwing the error:
Error: localstorage quota exceeded
Has anybody run into either of these and knows how to resolve them?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The second error prevents me from saving
It is not a bug. Your browser cannot store more than 5 or 10 MB of saves; delete the older ones or save on your hard disk. More slaves -> bigger filesize.
If you are using Firefox, you can increase the localstorage quota. Open in a new tab "about:config", type "dom.storage.default_quota" and increase the value (5120 kB = 5MB).

As for the other bug, I have no clue, I don't know which release you are playing. The game is updated on a daily basis: grab a newer version, go to the options and run backward compatibility once you have loaded your old save.
Eta: have you enabled the Secure Force mod?

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So I have a question - will "semiaging" option in pregmod let children grow or I have to put up with slaves dying of age?
And a new one - if there are genetic modifications and prosthetics am I able to make a slave live forever and have only the number in "age" increase, without any penalties? And do those age restrictions apply to me (will I eventually die of age?)? And am I able to "upgrade" myself?
And I hope the last one - does "economic forecast" difficulty make permanent decrease to my income or just events like "X happened, you have Y% less income for Z weeks" and "X fallen apart, you have to pay Y to repair it"?
Another issue - for some reason every major attack auto-fails. I somehome made my comuputer work slow enought to see that it actually calculates the fight and even have seen some green text, wich should mean that I won but... It shows game over. 205 well armed attackers VS 70 robots with best guns, 40 mers with best guns and prosthetics and 50 mers with 1-st or 2-nd weapon upgrade... I don't think that I would fairly fail... Okay, that one is really weird - for some reason during major attacks enemy gets huge bonuses to base stats. Even without any vehicles they have much higher stats than my army...

Last edited:

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
You mean Pregmod? Just run "compile.bat" and wait a few seconds. The window will close when it's done and you'll find the .HTML in the "bin" folder.
Thank you. Do you by any chance know how to compile the render pack? I tried to place the renders in resources, and then compile. But it doesn't show up in the game.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Thank you. Do you by any chance know how to compile the render pack? I tried to place the renders in resources, and then compile. But it doesn't show up in the game.
Iirc you don't need to compile it, you just have to extract the archive in the bin\resources directory. You should see three folders: "dynamic", "renders" and "vector". Start the game and choose "Rendered".

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone here know where the slave generation .tw is stored? I'll be honest, I just want to cheat all slaves (except for special cases) into having max looks and intelligence.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Anyone here know where the slave generation .tw is stored? I'll be honest, I just want to cheat all slaves (except for special cases) into having max looks and intelligence.
sounds like a good cheat, let me know when you find it, i kinda wanna cheat all slaves too

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone here know where the slave generation .tw is stored?
The folder is src\js.
The files generating your slaves are src\js\generateGenetics.js, src\js\generateMarketSlave.js and src\js\generateNewSlaveJS.js. CTRL+F ".face =" and ".intelligence ="
As for the intelligence, there is also utilJS.js (CTRL+F "window.Intelligence") but I'm not sure you can touch it without breaking the game.

Reactions: congamensch
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes