scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
1. Compiled the game right now; both debug and cheats enabled. A "RE recruit" event worked as expected.
Press the F12 key and see if you find any error/warning in the "Console" tab.
Also check the assistant rules: maybe new slaves are automatically sent into some facility.
2. There are policies to help citizens in debt. I guess reducing the taxes helps too.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1. Compiled the game right now; both debug and cheats enabled. A "RE recruit" event worked as expected.
Press the F12 key and see if you find any error/warning in the "Console" tab.
Also check the assistant rules: maybe new slaves are automatically sent into some facility.
2. There are policies to help citizens in debt. I guess reducing the taxes helps too.
Thats the event I was referring too.... hrm its oddly not working for me.... Re recruit > cow girl.

However I managed to get new slaves from the container event, and business debt. I will haveto aim for that event again and F12

Ok i am either too dumb to follow instructions or its just me.

I got the RE event, picked recruit, picked repo housekeeper, paid the enslave fee, did not get the new slave. No bug warnings.

And how long does the cellblock take to work? All the inmates have reached hateful..... I'm not a very good trainer owner hehe.

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
The cell block doesn't make slaves more devoted, it increases their fear and lowers devotion. Fearful slaves can do a few things that devoted slaves can, like use the Schoolroom. If you give them personal attention, you can increase their devotion straight away as well.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
This is surely a very serious error;

Clipboard10.jpg

The event cannot proceed since the meat types are all wrong[those are the penthouse buildings....]

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, I stopped using the cells. I prefer to make my slaves to whore themselves, it's not like they can ran away. This still increases their fear, but they make money too and improve their sex and whoring skills. I don't assign them as public servants, because unless the game has changed recently, this increases neither my money (only my rep) not their entertainment skills (they get better as entertainers only if their devotion is higher than ambivalent).

As for the event in the screenshot, I have never seen it in normal mode yet: if it's available in debug mode only, I guess the devs are still working on it. I can be mistaken though, last time I played FC was a few weeks ago.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Its the host dinner event. its suppose to help maintain rep, but since I cannot use the event, I have to cheat the rep.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Confirmed that the dinner party doesn't work:
Dinner party was a really old, outdated mod that someone dug up that I hooked back together. It would need a near complete rewrite to be moved out of cheatmode.
In cheat mode there's a straight up cannibal party event but its very old and really needs a rework.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Man, you gotta treat them bitches right, you know? Then they treat you right!
(It's me, I'm the guy who cannot stop being Paternalist.)
But this is exactly what a filthy paternalistic scum like me should do. Cells are actually dangerous: in a few weeks my Wardeness usually became a sadist and my slaves got mindbroken. Sure, they could recover in the Spa thanks to the Attendant, but this was still too cruel for me.
Also I forgot to say that I move my slaves to the school, as soon as their fear is equal to their devotion. >.<

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
But this is exactly what a filthy paternalistic scum like me should do. Cells are actually dangerous: in a few weeks my Wardeness usually became a sadist and my slaves got mindbroken. Sure, they could recover in the Spa thanks to the Attendant, but this was still too cruel for me.
Also I forgot to say that I move my slaves to the school, as soon as their fear is equal to their devotion. >.<
I think there are 3 mindbroken types. Fundamentally mindbroken cannot be fixed. I even had a slave get mindbroken while in the spa.... a full spa with attendant.

Does penthouse confinement = cellblock?

==========
version 0.10.7 mod version 2.6.X build 1048

I have no idea why, but I am sure several recruit events are not working for me.

Random end week RE recruit event
Relative recruit
Both poker recruit events
The enslave rival - I get the tortured slave but not the rival.

In all cases the money is spent, but slave not added to stable.

Could be due to debug mode active?
Other recruit events work just fine.
===========
shipping container is one way to quickly beef up numbers hehe

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Huh, is that risk inherent to the Cellblock in particular, or are you referring to how excessive fear can mindbreak a slave in general? Because I've never had that happen to me even with a sadist Wardeness. That said, I always Paternalize the Cellblock as soon as I can, maybe that helps? Maybe I'm just lucky, but these days the only mindbroken slaves I ever get are those from the Slave School.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I think there are 3 mindbroken types.
Can you elaborate, please? Codewise, I don't know of any difference. Maybe there's some variable I ignore.
Does penthouse confinement = cellblock?
Yes, I guess. Like gloryhole -> arcade, fucktoy -> master suite and so on.
I have no idea why, but I am sure several recruit events are not working for me.
You may share a save. I'm not a dev, but I'm sure some player more expert than me could find something.

That said, I always Paternalize the Cellblock as soon as I can
Uh, tell me more. I stopped using the cellblock like a year ago, maybe more. I didn't even know of this option.
Anyway, I prefer to keep my slaves in the penthouse also because both I and the HG can explore their sexual preferences, teach them and keep an eye on them.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Uh, tell me more. I stopped using the cellblock like a year ago, maybe more. I didn't even know of this option.
Oh, sorry, what i meant was that I just added the Paternalism FS flavour upgrade, that's all. Honestly I don't think i need to do it to advance Paternalism since I try to treat all my slaves nicely, but I'm into roleplaying, you know?

Reactions: scrumbles

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Can you elaborate, please? Codewise, I don't know of any difference. Maybe there's some variable I ignore.

Yes, I guess. Like gloryhole -> arcade, fucktoy -> master suite and so on.

You may share a save. I'm not a dev, but I'm sure some player more expert than me could find something.

Anyway, I prefer to keep my slaves in the penthouse also because both I and the HG can explore their sexual preferences, teach them and keep an eye on them.
Some text says irretrievably mindbroken, some say fundamentally mindbroken. The fundamentally mindbroken cannot be fixed.

Oops I guess I was wrong, it takes longer to fix.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Clipboard11.jpg

This occurred after choosing Pastoralism FS.

The browser console errors;

Autoplay is only allowed when approved by the user, the site is activated by the user, or media is muted. FC_pregmod.html:387621:25890
Error: <<include>>: passage "SA work the farm" does not exist
<<include "SA work the farm">> 4 FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: slave is not defined
<<run generateRandomEventPoolStandard($eventSlave)>> FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<include "SA work the farm">> FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.indian is undefined
<<set _indian.hStyle = "messy">> FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<set _indian.shoeColor = "#c80000">> FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<set _indian.shoes = "boots">> FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<set _indian.skin = "dyed gray">> FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<include "SA work the farm">> 2 FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<run generateRandomEventPoolStandard($eventSlave)>> 2 FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<include "SA work the farm">> 3 FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
<<run generateRandomEventPoolStandard($eventSlave)>> 5 FC_pregmod.html:387621:30693
Source map error: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: file:///F:/test/test2/FC/fc-pregmod-pregmod-master/fc-pregmod-pregmod-master/bin/FC_pregmod.html
Source Map URL: es6-shim.map

============

I believe this is due to missing code for a new division in the corporation. There appears to be no other effect on gameplay so far. I have used debug cheat to revert to open culture.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, afaik broken slaves are not different. They all have their fetish set to "mindbroken" (I know, it's weird, this comes from the vanilla edition). If we open their profile, we will always read:
However, her/his mind is fundamentally broken; everything she/he experiences will quickly be forgotten.
"fundamentally broken" appears in a few other passages; "irretrievably broken" is used when a girl actually loses her mind under some conditions (long term effects).

All the girls can be cured in the Spa, as long as their physical health is already higher than 20 (light green at least, that's why it may take some time) and the Attendant takes care of their mental health. The game generates a random number between 1 and 100: if it's higher than (90 minus the Attendant's devotion) the slave's sanity is restored. I think her intelligence goes down though.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, mindbroken slaves start out at the lowest intelligence level once they're cured. i can't remember whether their education remains or not.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Excuse me, I know these are taken from real medical conditions but I cant figure out which is which;

Apply a retro-virus treatment:
Available treatments:
Induced NCS treatment This will induce NCS in her genetic code
Increased elasticity treatment This will alter her genetic code to encourage her body to stretch
Induced albinism treatment This will induce albinism in her genetic code
Induced androgyny treatment This will induce natural androgyny in her genetic code
Induced dwarfism treatment This will induce dwarfism in her genetic code
Induced gigantism treatment This will induce gigantism in her genetic code
Induced hyper fertility treatment This will induce inhumanly high fertility in her genetic code
Induced heightened fertility treatment This will induce heightened fertility in her genetic code
Induced superfetation treatment This will induce superfetation in her genetic code
Induced gigantomastia treatment This will induce gigantomastia in her genetic code
Induced macromastia treatment This will induce macromastia in her genetic code
Induced lipedema treatment This will induce lipedema in her genetic code
Induced penile development treatment This will induce penile development in her genetic code
Induced hyperleptinemia treatment This will induce hyperleptinemia in her genetic code
Induced hypoleptinemia treatment This will induce hypoleptinemia in her genetic code
Induced myotonic hypertrophy treatment This will induce myotonic hypertrophy in her genetic code
Induced myotonic dystrophy treatment This will induce myotonic dystrophy in her genetic code

which one burns fat rapidly?

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes