zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The third to last treatment, I guess: hypoleptinemia. I'm not a doctor, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are there 2 though? And yes its the correct one thanks. I got the solid foods from the BM so everyone is slowly getting fat....

I seem to be stuck at step 4 of Pastoralism, I guess its the spending? Scratch that, the debug shows full progress.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You're welcome.
The same code is repeated twice, because one line is for normal slaves, the other line is for fuckdolls. I guess their limited mobility, combined with their diet, has different effects.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
How to make BG more intimidating? I tried to follow this;

But she's still rated 'barely intimidating'

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Her/His constant presence is:
Deadliness > 6 » extremely intimidating, adding much to your reputation.
Deadliness > 3 » intimidating, adding to your reputation.
Deadliness <= 3 » hardly intimidating, barely adding to your reputation.
Deadliness is evaluated in src/js/assayJS.js, starting from line 1644: the code does what the fandom.com page says. I don't know why your slave is poorly rated.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Those solid foods increase weight faster than the virus can burn off.....

Whats the best score for Pastoralism FS? Mine is 'Alpha Galaxy believes implicitly that slaves should be milked '

Is there any misstep since I can still pursue other FS.

I started with multicultural then completely abandoned it for pastoralism.

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
Is there a way do avoid sexual encounters from strangers? I used the both chastity, and i don't get vaginal an anal encounter anymore. Which is good, but i do get oral ones. I want to avoid all three altogether.

How do i avoid oral encounter too?
I only want sexual encounter to slaves i allow to be used.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, which events are you talking about? There aren't many of them where the MC is forced to have sex. She may be raped if, after a few weeks, she hasn't improved the arcology security yet (she must buy the drone security system for ¤5000). As for the rest, it's pretty much optional.

If you play in debug-mode, you can select the random events.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way do avoid sexual encounters from strangers? I used the both chastity, and i don't get vaginal an anal encounter anymore. Which is good, but i do get oral ones. I want to avoid all three altogether.

I only want sexual encounter to slaves i allow to be used.
You mean for yourself as PC or the slave? For the slave use a gag that fills the mouth. For PC need more security. You get oral because you cannot gag yourself.... unless you make yourself a fuckdoll....

==============

Deadliness is evaluated in src/js/assayJS.js, starting from line 1644: the code does what the fandom.com page says. I don't know why your slave is poorly rated.
If i mod the js files,
does it take effect immediately?

Or I have to recompile?

Or recompile and start a new game?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If i mod the js files,
does it take effect immediately?
Or I have to recompile?
Or recompile and start a new game?
You have to 1. recompile and 2. reload the HTML file in your browser (CTRL+F5 on Win/Linux; Macs are different).
No need to start a new game (unless of course you have changed stuff like your starting amount of money).

If you want to inspect the code, you may use the built-in command-line tool , a for Windows or just the "Find in files" feature of many text-editors (Notepad++, etc).

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
You have to 1. recompile and 2. reload the HTML file in your browser (CTRL+F5 on Win/Linux; Macs are different).
No need to start a new game (unless of course you have changed stuff like your starting amount of money).

If you want to inspect the code, you may use the built-in command-line tool , a for Windows or just the "Find in files" feature of many text-editors (Notepad++, etc).
Thanks.

If it takes effect immediately I like the best.

I can tolerate recompile [just run the compile bat file correct?]

Starting a new game is the worst, but some other game scripting sometimes needs this step which I really hate.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
just run the compile bat file correct?
Yep. ;)

I'd avoid any Microsoft text editor (except maybe Visual Studio), they tend to mess the file encoding up.

Edit: pay attention to the syntax though. When you compile the game again, the .bat will not warn you if there are any errors.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Yep. ;)

I'd avoid any Microsoft text editor (except maybe Visual Studio), they tend to mess the file encoding up.
notepad++ should work right? Its a great utility for this sort of work.

==============

OptSlaveStats.jpg

So why is my BG still barely intimidating??

Her combat skills greatly increase her deadliness. She has experience in personal defense from before she was a slave. Her huge muscles are an intimidating sight and, despite their massive size, she is tall enough to use them effectively. The artificial muscles of her cybernetic limbs increase her strength and flexibility to enhance her combat abilities and give her the intimidating appearance of a super-soldier. Her height gives her a reach advantage with her sword. Her shining health makes her a better combatant. Her sharp teeth add nothing to her actual effectiveness, but they're certainly intimidating. She maintains her combat skill with practice in the armory. Her constant presence is hardly intimidating, barely adding to your reputation.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
You mean for yourself as PC or the slave? For the slave use a gag that fills the mouth. For PC need more security. You get oral because you cannot gag yourself.... unless you make yourself a fuckdoll....

==============
Sorry, which events are you talking about? There aren't many of them where the MC is forced to have sex. She may be raped if, after a few weeks, she hasn't improved the arcology security yet (she must buy the drone security system for ¤5000). As for the rest, it's pretty much optional.

If you play in debug-mode, you can select the random events.

I'm talking about slaves. I Just started a New game so I prefer not to cheat. But i did what you told me to, i used a Ball gag and i also bought security. However no luck.

As soon as i end the week, and check on my slave, the description Says that she had three oral encounter (all my slaves have the same problem).

• Haha
Reactions: congamensch

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
...I think that means she's had oral encounters with you.
Is there a way to avoid that? Because i only click "end week" without even doing anything to her.
it says
"her birthday is in 35 weeks. She has been with you since you first took control of the arcology, and has been fucked about 11 times, including 11 oral sexual encounters. "

so i'm not sure what triggers this?

• Haha

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
Okay got it.
To avoid any sexual encounters with your slave, you don't need security, chastity or gags.

You have to select "rest" or "classes" for your slaves and change your plan to "focus only on business" .
That way no encounters will happen. Kinda a bummer thats it not possible to exclude a slave from any encounters without limiting yourself.

• Haha

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The game is structured such that almost all slave jobs take place near the PC. Therefore the PC tends to have fun with them to make them fear, or gain devotion. Well its a sex slavery sim....

In flavor text it says your office is in a position whereby all slaves must pass thru from their resting places to their jobs, and vice versa.
"The room is designed so that everyone must walk past the door to your office to get anywhere. "

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So why is my BG still barely intimidating??
Maybe it has to do with the limb system, it has been recently revamped.
My bodyguard's deadliness has the value I expected, but she's all natural.
You can inspect it yourself. Open your bodyguard's profile, press the F12 key and, in the JS console, type:
Code:
window.Deadliness(window.SugarCube.State.variables.activeSlave)
then press Enter (this should work both on Firefox and on Chrome-like browsers, both on Windows and on Linux).

If you replace src\js\assayJS.js with the file in the attached archive, compile the game again and reload, you will see how the Deadliness changes while it is been evaluated (to read the messages: in the JS Console click "Info" on Chrome, "Logs" on Firefox).

Console.png

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
But to give cyber limbs you need to amputate....

==============

99.9% of the lower class market is serviced by other suppliers operating inside your arcology. --- well its an improvement from 100%, but how to reduce it further? bigger corporation? bigger club, brothel?

I have no arcade and pit atm.

============

And how to make the periodical merc raids have success? So far I am always getting fails....

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
"her birthday is in 35 weeks. She has been with you since you first took control of the arcology, and has been fucked about 11 times, including 11 oral sexual encounters. "

so i'm not sure what triggers this?
No, no, I mean she's giving you oral.

You are having sex with your slaves.

Because they are sex slaves.

Slaves you have sex with.

Because they are YOUR SEX SLAVES.

Basically you're doing everything in your power to not have sex with your boys/girls, which is one hell of an FC playthrough idea, I'll give you that. Seriously though, I don't think there is any way for your slaves to shag anyone else but you unless you specifically take steps to make it so.

Is this a trolling attempt? Am I being trolled? Because goddamn, if that's the case you got me, you 10/10 Olympic gold-medallist Ruselord of the Ring of Ruses, Master of the Ruselands, Emperuse of the Rusessian Empire.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes