zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
are there different ends to this game aside from going bankrupt?
What I've read in this thread, there are 5 more ways to lose.

No, no, I mean she's giving you oral.

You are having sex with your slaves.

Because they are sex slaves.

Slaves you have sex with.

Because they are YOUR SEX SLAVES.

Basically you're doing everything in your power to not have sex with your boys/girls, which is one hell of an FC playthrough idea, I'll give you that. Seriously though, I don't think there is any way for your slaves to shag anyone else but you unless you specifically take steps to make it so.

Is this a trolling attempt? Am I being trolled? Because goddamn, if that's the case you got me, you 10/10 Olympic gold-medallist Ruselord of the Ring of Ruses, Master of the Ruselands, Emperuse of the Rusessian Empire.
The reason why slaves make out with the owner, also increases their sex skills.

I think that fella is just genuinely befuddled. But yes this game assumes the PC is always making out. For male PC there is an option to increase your sex energy, and a stat tracks how many slaves you knocked up, while creating how many children.

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
No, no, I mean she's giving you oral.

You are having sex with your slaves.

Because they are sex slaves.

Slaves you have sex with.

Because they are YOUR SEX SLAVES.

Basically you're doing everything in your power to not have sex with your boys/girls, which is one hell of an FC playthrough idea, I'll give you that. Seriously though, I don't think there is any way for your slaves to shag anyone else but you unless you specifically take steps to make it so.

Is this a trolling attempt? Am I being trolled? Because goddamn, if that's the case you got me, you 10/10 Olympic gold-medallist Ruselord of the Ring of Ruses, Master of the Ruselands, Emperuse of the Rusessian Empire.
Nope, no trolling at all.
Basically what i want to play is as the actual master, that I get to choose when i do and don't want to have sex, that i got full control. I still will have sex, but i want to choose to do it with certain slaves only.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Nope, no trolling at all.
Basically what i want to play is as the actual master, that I get to choose when i do and don't want to have sex, that i got full control. I still will have sex, but i want to choose to do it with certain slaves only.
Open the slave's profile and set "Non-assignment orgasm rules" = "Have her remain chaste" or "Only with you".
Also learn how the "Rules Assistant Options" work.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Yes. Actually I have counted 14 of them. And now stop reading, it's funnier when you discover them by yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I managed to survive one of the retarded ones;

How do i get
and
to show up?

Open the slave's profile and set "Non-assignment orgasm rules" = "Have her remain chaste" or "Only with you".
I think 'Only with you' will still add to the slave's encounter tally.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Man, that hurts.
How do i get
and
to show up?
No clue, maybe it depends on your settings, more precisely the % of dick-slaves. If you go full female, they won't show up, I guess.
I think 'Only with you' will still add to the slave's encounter tally.
Sure, the latter option is for the slaves he wants to fuck.

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
I already know that. My "questions" doesn't have anything to do with orgasm. It's about oral.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I already know that. My "questions" doesn't have anything to do with orgasm. It's about oral.
oral = using mouth
anal = using butt
vaginal = obviously....

Chastity protects from anal and vaginal.

The oral encounter tally will still tick even with the orgasm rule set to only you. I believe the game mechanics assumes all PC make out with their slaves. Perhaps propose an option to turn that off?

thedetire

Jan 17, 2019
oral = using mouth
anal = using butt
vaginal = obviously....

Chastity protects from anal and vaginal.

The oral encounter tally will still tick even with the orgasm rule set to only you. I believe the game mechanics assumes all PC make out with their slaves. Perhaps propose an option to turn that off?
Yup it would be a great idea to propose that. I think if a slave uses a ball gag or something similiar, then they won't do any oral.
So if any of you can propose that feel free to do so. I've already changed the scripts for my own pleasure.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Ok so thats solved, great work on your self modding.

==========

Does anyone have a full guide on future societies? The wiki has left out the mod FS.

"The public is less forgiving of you ordering your slave wife to fuck random citizens, seriously damaging your reputation. " Aww....

Why are all my nursery children sons? I thought the game does not have male pronouns?

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
Thanks, I also found out that abusing your bodyguard is a bad idea haha
I guess it's not my type of game, I'm wasting too much time for little to no satifaction imo

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I rather enjoy it.

I think one of the later updates included male and female pronouns for slaves.

Lemme guess, Eugenics?
I dont know, my nursery only has sons so far..... I believe male pronouns are in a separate mod, not pregmod. When I click to view the sons, I get lots of pronoun errors. I have examined some of the wives that I personally knocked up recently and it shows XX so lets see what the nursery will have.

No, I have not chosen that FS. Apparently its a booboo to let your slave wife whore in the brothel, or out of the penthouse. So I moved her to the suite. I guess wife means she should be fucking you exclusively and the slaves...

=========

The nursery has a capacity bug. It has 2 separate room upgrades; one for nannies, one for children.

Somehow by upgrading just the children room you can put in more nannies. I had it running at 'can support 2 nannies. There are 3 nannies in the nursery '

===========

The children sent to prep schools, how long does the expense last? Its snowballing.

============

I thought having broodmothers was bad, but my DJ wife is doing fine so far, despite being thin, and carrying a high of 32 of my children.
No I did not implement the trait, she came with it from the shopping channel.

===============

Repopulation seems to be very hard to focus.... I've failed 10 times already from the first start[I am not taking engenics]. What is unfocused social engineering?? Or is it conflicting with other FS??? I own all the other arco, forced them to ditch their own repop FS, and any engenics FS. What else is needed?? Even cheating fails. I have ocean arco.

===============

Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: slave is not defined <<run generateRandomEventPoolStandard($eventSlave)>>

Using debug mode
This occurs every time I run the RE recruit event. I can enslave and choose to give a nice or harsh intro, but the slave never appears.

Last edited:

NineTies

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone happen to have a copy of pregmod they can point to thats not on gitgud? The sites been down for a while now.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Anyone happen to have a copy of pregmod they can point to thats not on gitgud? The sites been down for a while now.
I just went to it; the site is up again.

===========

Does anyone know how to mod the arcology layout? I'd like to add more manufacturing sectors if its possible. Can I add them midgame or have to start over?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm, seemed gitgud.io is down. Anyone can confirm this?

I just dl'ed the latest version (build 1050) and the Security Expansion mod is broken as hell. I managed to get it running, and I want to contact the dev about the issue and workaround. Anyone knows how to contact them apart from gitgud.io?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Well, git is the only place left. It usually goes down around this time, and will be back up later.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Hmm, seemed gitgud.io is down. Anyone can confirm this?

I just dl'ed the latest version (build 1050) and the Security Expansion mod is broken as hell. I managed to get it running, and I want to contact the dev about the issue and workaround. Anyone knows how to contact them apart from gitgud.io?
Just tried it myself and it seems to be back up. Looks like last merge activity was @ 4 hours ago.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes