zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I post on git regularly, being a bugzapper.

Pregmod has empathetically turned down discord as choice for a new community.

I've already stuck it at the highest possible difficulty setting, and shorty after getting the firestrike base you gain money faster than you can spend it. You start off making 700k a week then it increases to 6 million week and beyond, that's with setting the troops to passive and trade only.

The economy is a bit wonky. The amount the girls are worth to sell is too high as well, you can buy them for 1000 put them in education and tart them up a bit spending about 20k then sell them for 300k, and most of them end up coming back for 5k because they hate their new master and you can sell them again after spending a few weeks fixing them for 300k again.

I had the same girl come back 4 times so far, you'd think she would get the hint :).

Maybe I should set myself some new challenges like robot women only or something LOL. Replace as many organs as you can then sell.
If you set both local and global economy to the pits, you get a very hard start but easy lategame, as the special forces gain bonus profit, up to 16m++. The best economy setting reduces their profit to just over 1m.

They act as a money sink for awhile since their upgrades cost lots.

Then you have to use your corp as a money sink. Buy shares, do the 10x split option to raise share price and repeat.

Or just cheat your cash by setting it to just enough to cover upkeep. Send babies to private schools to raise upkeep. Reduce rent to free. There are many fun ways to raise and lose cash.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please don't post links to or otherwise discuss how to get content that we don't allow on the forum. Thanks

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I installed the chan's mod , ran the compile.bat folder and got the new html file. But the renders are not showing up when I open the html file. Renders folder should go into which folder?Can anyone help me? Thnx!

Reactions: Mr.insane

D D

Oct 23, 2017
I installed the chan's mod , ran the compile.bat folder and got the new html file. But the renders are not showing up when I open the html file. Renders folder should go into which folder?Can anyone help me? Thnx!
I get the embded and revamped if I compile in linux, if I compile in windows I think only the vector-nonembedded avialable which have to be copied ( from the resource folder) into the resource folder that is in the same folder as the html file, usually bin folder after compile

did I make sense ?

Reactions: Flash001

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I get the embded and revamped if I compile in linux, if I compile in windows I think only the vector-nonembedded avialable which have to be copied ( from the resource folder) into the resource folder that is in the same folder as the html file, usually bin folder after compile

did I make sense ?
I completely understood what you are saying. Can't the game played with renders? I have already downloaded them.

And another question,does cheat start break the game?

D D

Oct 23, 2017
I completely understood what you are saying. Can't the game played with renders? I have already downloaded them.

And another question,does cheat start break the game?
Cheat enables a number of cheat featues and access to features that are in some form development and slightly broken in one form or another. So you will have access to more facilities etc but those extras are only available in cheat because they are not 100%. Overall though I think the game stays the same. I have not played in cheat much so I cannot say where you might encounter problem.

The game will play with renders, you just need to find them ( a google search should get you there ) and dump them in the resource folder. I forgot about them since I found them quite limited, but yes they should work without any special effort.

Reactions: Flash001

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know how to get the version that the fans have continued to work on after the game was abandoned?

D D

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone know how to get the version that the fans have continued to work on after the game was abandoned?
Use Google to look for pregmod.
You will have to compile it ( click compile.bat and wait 10 seconds, file will be in the bin folder ) and google where pull down image files that go into the resource folder.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Use Google to look for pregmod.
You will have to compile it ( click compile.bat and wait 10 seconds, file will be in the bin folder ) and google where pull down image files that go into the resource folder.
That sounds frustrating.

cugs123

Feb 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how can I edit the money with the console of html developer for the starting money? I have been do that before but I lost all my data and dont know how to do it again, well I forgot the commands used :c pls

catfarm.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone tell me how can I edit the money with the console of html developer for the starting money? I have been do that before but I lost all my data and dont know how to do it again, well I forgot the commands used :c pls
Yeah just enter: SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 9999999 or whatever amount you want where the nines are

Reactions: cugs123
D

Deleted member 584847

Hey guys

sorry to bother, just wanted to ask if you can take over the slave's children somehow. i know that when they are born, they are send away. is it possible to hire them later on? or, i dont know, build some super modern machine that speeds up the process of growing? xD

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys

sorry to bother, just wanted to ask if you can take over the slave's children somehow. i know that when they are born, they are send away. is it possible to hire them later on? or, i dont know, build some super modern machine that speeds up the process of growing? xD
Not in the vanilla edition. Read this and the next post.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes