fubalnut

Apr 23, 2017
Anyone just randomly become unable to personally train. I can set it up but it won't fire during the next week and it'll revert to something else.

Naoeres

Apr 3, 2019
Is there any way to open these .sh or .bat files on android? Or maybe, could someone post here the HTML file here? It would be very appreciated.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i used to be a 8channer and frequent both HTG and HGG
i couldn't go on it for like a month because of some private-life stuff
and then the fucking site got exterminated, so all the games and threads i used to pay attention to are gone forever now
i used to be a lot on the TouhouK, FC, Slave-Matrix, and moded-CoC threads

How am i supposed to keep in check with them now?
are they even still being made or the murder of 8chan stopped it all?

D D

Oct 23, 2017
i used to be a 8channer and frequent both HTG and HGG
i couldn't go on it for like a month because of some private-life stuff
and then the fucking site got exterminated, so all the games and threads i used to pay attention to are gone forever now
i used to be a lot on the TouhouK, FC, Slave-Matrix, and moded-CoC threads

How am i supposed to keep in check with them now?
are they even still being made or the murder of 8chan stopped it all?
Do not know about other games but free cities is still going with most communication now in the gidgud activity section of the game

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone just randomly become unable to personally train. I can set it up but it won't fire during the next week and it'll revert to something else.
A male MC cannot improve the entertainment skill of his slaves iirc. If the slave has already maximized the remaining skills (vaginal/oral/anal/whoring), the MC is unproductive.
What does the weekly report say about the slave he is supposed to teach?
Is there any way to open these .sh or .bat files on android?
The are meant to run on Windows / *nix. Either you emulate one of these OS on Android, or you build a Tweego compiler for your smartphone.
Or maybe, could someone post here the HTML file here?
Attachments or even links are forbidden, rule #7.

Reactions: Naoeres

FahadXray

Sep 19, 2019
Can you ever increase attractiveness by just hormones? It seems like you can change the size of everything (waist, even hips) but not attractiveness passed a certain point.

I know you can't really change someone's facial structure (average, masculine, androgynous, etc) but can you increase attractiveness without disturbing the "All natural" tag?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Can you ever increase attractiveness by just hormones? It seems like you can change the size of everything (waist, even hips) but not attractiveness passed a certain point.

I know you can't really change someone's facial structure (average, masculine, androgynous, etc) but can you increase attractiveness without disturbing the "All natural" tag?
Last I checked, having a feminine hormone balance does give a small percentage chance to slightly increase attractiveness, yes, but like you said, it's only to a certain point.
You can make your butterfaces about average, but you'll never make them beautiful

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Is there any way to keep the offspring of your slaves after they're born? I had assumed that the point of going through all the effort to get the slaves pregnant and maintain them that way for 40 weeks was to create more slaves (like what happens in Fantasy Slave Trainer and Whoremaster) but now that the first few slaves have started giving birth their babies are just being given away to orphanages for free.

Can anything be done about this? It seems so wasteful!

I suppose if the pregnancies really do serve no purpose than I'll just have all my pregnant whores kill each other in the fighting pits rather than slowly wait around to give birth for no reason but it would be great if their offspring could actually serve a purpose.

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
A girl with no arms or legs just wielded a short sword in the Pit. She didn't survive, but that was quite a feat being able to fight with a sword without any hands.

• Haha
Reactions: wacek

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
You can but a upgrade I think from the penthouse called the incubator that lets you keep kids.
Is that with the PregMod installed or instead of it? I have the PregMod installed now but I don't see an incubator option in the penthouse screen.

I tried installing the PregMod but it didn't seem to do anything. I found the installation instructions earlier in this thread. Does it only affect new games that were started after the mod was installed or new pregnancies conceived after the mod was installed? Is there a particular folder where I need to put the installed mod in order for it to work? Is the mod only compatible with a particular version of the game?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Just Google "Pregmod FAQ", on my pc it is the third result. One paragraph starts with: "How do you build the incubator?" and it answers all your questions. Sorry for the lack of direct links: forum rules.
Is there a particular folder where I need to put the installed mod in order for it to work?
Just build the HTML file and open it in your browser. It is a full game, it is not some kind of mod you add to the original version of FC.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Just Google "Pregmod FAQ", on my pc it is the third result. One paragraph starts with: "How do you build the incubator?" and it answers all your questions. Sorry for the lack of direct links: forum rules.

Just build the HTML file and open it in your browser. It is a full game, it is not some kind of mod you add to the original version of FC.
I would consider this a remake/expansion of the original FC. It keeps the core, but adds in many new features.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019

Thanks. That was the issue. I thought that the mod added onto the existing game and didn't realize that it became a freestanding game file that had to opened separately.

Reactions: scrumbles

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Can someone put links to pregmod into the OP?
Not likely to happen as Pregmod includes loli content which is against Rule 7. Thankfully, it's really not difficult to use any one of the many search engines out there to find it. (And you can turn off the loli content in Pregmod pretty easily, along with a ton of other customization switches to tailor the game to your personal tastes.)

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes