ArchAngelGundam

Nov 19, 2018
I have a question with the apartment options that I've been unable to figure out. I understand that fewer rich people will own more slaves themselves, thus lowering income/rep with whore/public servant, and vice versa, and I think it would raise/lower overall prosperity and decrease/increase willful enslavement, but is that all it does, or have I missed something?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
NCS - prevents slave from reaching puberty
elastic - makes slave have stretchable body
albinism - makes slave have albino traits
androgyny - slave gets androgyny appearance
dwarfism/gigantism - natural height adjustment instead of bone surgery
perfect/hideous face
hyper fertility - higher than heightened
heightened fertility
superfetation - iirc leads to concurrent pregnancy - able to get pregnant while being pregnant, each pregnancy having its own term
gigantomastia - XL bigger boobs
macromastia - natural bigger boobs
lipedema - lip size
penile - genitals

these are the rest
Are these part of those weird genetic things from the black market? I've seen NCS but I've never seen anything like forcing a slave to have a perfect face, or especially the albinism. Some of these you can do with like fertility drugs, but I've never seen the rest of these things.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
anybody know what happened with extetnded family mode. i downloaded a new version of pregmod a couple of days ago and i cant find an option to turn it on.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
anybody know what happened with extetnded family mode. i downloaded a new version of pregmod a couple of days ago and i cant find an option to turn it on.
It's always there, but you only can enable it when you start a new game.

Reactions: rKnight

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
It's always there, but you only can enable it when you start a new game.
That the problem. I didnt found it when i was generating a new game. Well im gonna try to start it again, might will notice it now
p.s. well im blind idiot, nevermind i found it now. fuck, now i have to start a new game

Last edited:

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
My character just had a child, and my Head Girl won't stop giving her piercings despite that option being disabled in the HG settings. I've even tried changing HGs and yet every week I get a bit in the daughter's report that the HG thought she needed a piercing to be more feminine/slutty/love cocks/etc. How do I properly stop this from happening?

Goodforum81

Sep 13, 2018
Hello, I accept Intellectual Dependency in Future Societies, but on next week this is Societies is reset and Arcology society is ready to begin accepting a new societal direction. FC version 0.10.7.1 build 1060, Pregmod 0.10.7.1-3.2.x

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hello, I accept Intellectual Dependency in Future Societies, but on next week this is Societies is reset and Arcology society is ready to begin accepting a new societal direction. FC version 0.10.7.1 build 1060, Pregmod 0.10.7.1-3.2.x
Either you don't have enough bimbos, or other arcologies prefer Slave Professionalism.
Your weekly report should give you some hints.

Reactions: Goodforum81

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I use Preg mod and cant get children into the Nursery.

Code:
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: slave is not defined
<<= App.Facilities.Nursery.childList()>>
Any idea? :(

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
where can i find pregmod compiled version?
No idea, just compile it yourself.

Download the pregmod master as zip, unzip it, double click the compile.bat, then launch it from the file in the bin folder.
Takes like a minute and is almost impossible to screw up.

RavenFire

Nov 26, 2017
Well, it'd be impossible, if the double click worked. Downloaded it from the git, can't see anything going wrong, perhaps it's windows defender? Hmm. It should be easy, but, well, that's except for tech issues of the more odd variety.

RavenFire

Nov 26, 2017
Well, it'd be impossible, if the double click worked. Downloaded it from the git, can't see anything going wrong, perhaps it's windows defender? Hmm. It should be easy, but, well, that's except for tech issues of the more odd variety.
Hokay, for anyone who has that specific issue I had. Where your Complier opens, but does nothing, then immediately closes? It's getting blocked by your anti-malware, add an exception for just that file, and delete it after you compile it once, it's safe as can be. Goddamn is that frustrating however, and I only realized it when I was mid-typing that reply, too.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So why isn't there a thread for the pregmod in the mod section of this site? I'd create one there myself but I don't have the permissions.

Reactions: GmFn1869

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
So why isn't there a thread for the pregmod in the mod section of this site? I'd create one there myself but I don't have the permissions.
Since development of the source game is no longer ongoing, I'm not sure it would be useful. If there were more than one development team with different branching paths, maybe. But FreeCities is no longer being developed and PregMod is the only place with any substantial updates. It makes no sense to have to look in more than one thread for what is essentially one game.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes