DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Since development of the source game is no longer ongoing, I'm not sure it would be useful. If there were more than one development team with different branching paths, maybe. But FreeCities is no longer being developed and PregMod is the only place with any substantial updates. It makes no sense to have to look in more than one thread for what is essentially one game.
While that's true, the main issue would probably be the loli options conflicting with F95's rules.

Reactions: joe316

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
While that's true, the main issue would probably be the loli options conflicting with F95's rules.
Those rules feel more like lip service than any enforcement, I mean there are of plenty of loli games here and FC is just text compared to art/3d.

Reactions: Takanao

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Those rules feel more like lip service than any enforcement, I mean there are of plenty of loli games here and FC is just text compared to art/3d.
Not sure if text vs art should make much of a difference.
There's also different implementations of loli. This isn't one of those oh but she just looks young and is actually a 3000 year old demon cop-outs. You can straight up put toddlers in your harem and do all kinds of vile and nasty things to them.

Personally I don't mind people living out their (sexual) fantasies as long as they're not hurting anyone else, but if F95 wants to comply with the laws of certain countries this mod is pretty hard to justify.

Reactions: Takanao and joe316

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well this

https://f95zone.to/threads/insexual-awakening-v1-0-sex-curse-studio.13421/

And this

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-2-freakilycharming.21/

Were justified, there is literally no excuse why the predmod shouldn't be in the mod section. Even the the fucking /hgg/ mod of corruption of champions is in the mod section and that mod is filled with toddler rape.
I'm not the thread police, I merely mentioned a possible reason why this might not be the best place for all things pregmod.

Nobody is stopping you from asking the admins or mods for permission to create a thread for it, invite the devs, post the changelogs or whatever else you think is appropriate.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Just popping in with two questions:

1: Has mass combat been reimplemented? The version I have has them disabled for debugging/revamp purposes, and I'm wondering if it's done.

2: Have they fixed/reverted the borked health system? It's kind of annoying to have slaves with -99 health be kicked out of the Clinic because they don't technically have cancer or whatever.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Please sign up at gitgud.io and post your questions there. There was alot of issues cropping up when starting a new game, but its being worked on. Combat was turned off due to many things breaking but I believe its back on again.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You mean max size or current size?

There is a limit to max size, as it affects alot of other game mechanics.

Current size, > manage personal affairs > visit plastic surgeon
The surgeon will only make you a man/woman and increase some body parts but it wont increase dick size.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The surgeon will only make you a man/woman and increase some body parts but it wont increase dick size.
Oops I must have mixed balls and dick size.... sorry about that. Theres no way to increase dick max size.

symian

Aug 2, 2018
Heya, does anyone have access to a pre-compiled pregmod? Any version? Yes I know how to compile the source from git, and no I'm not just lazy. Having issues w laptop, and would sincerely appreciate the link!

symian

Aug 2, 2018
Well crap, I dug up a working version from last year and have already invested a few days into a new game..Will have to give this current updated version a go tho. Thanks for the link mate!

Unrelated, I came across an indication that there is some kind of "Age implant", but couldn't find any reference to it in Dev notes anywhere. Is there going to be a possibility to modify slave actual ages, more than just a face lift? Or advance their ages rapidly?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Well crap, I dug up a working version from last year and have already invested a few days into a new game..Will have to give this current updated version a go tho. Thanks for the link mate!

Unrelated, I came across an indication that there is some kind of "Age implant", but couldn't find any reference to it in Dev notes anywhere. Is there going to be a possibility to modify slave actual ages, more than just a face lift? Or advance their ages rapidly?
There are pharmaceuticals you can develop that can roll the 'visual age' of the slave back and there is also developing body swaps (either buy a husk or use a clone) to put older slaves in a new body. Can't recall anything to go older, but that would fit in with the maturity preference FS.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
This is a basic text-only erotic game in Twine 2, specifically in the Sugarcube story format. It's a procedural narrative generator; rather than erotic games you may have played with set characters and plot, it's an open world in which the player, a wealthy slave owner, can indulge themselves.
Can you please add the following tags: dystopian setting, character creation, big tits, big ass, transformation, trainer, sandbox, strategy

Reactions: TCMS
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes