SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is it the latest version ? I see 2 folder, wich one is the latest (because they have the same date)
sorry to be boring..
Well, one is an hour newer than the other, which would be consistent with being automatically updated by script. Try the newest one. I get mine straight from the GITGUD link for the project we're not supposed to mention or link here.

Reactions: Yatzeh

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Well, one is an hour newer than the other, which would be consistent with being automatically updated by script. Try the newest one. I get mine straight from the GITGUD link for the project we're not supposed to mention or link here.
Ok thanks, and i suppose there is no major updates between the 2 version so

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I wish there was still a place that discussed it. Kinda sad that it can't even be discussed most places just because of optional content. The chan shut down and reddit doesn't allow any talk of pregmod, same here right?

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Oh guys i dont find the way i can change the body of my slave with surgery ? The option is still available ?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I wish there was still a place that discussed it. Kinda sad that it can't even be discussed most places just because of optional content. The chan shut down and reddit doesn't allow any talk of pregmod, same here right?
Well, now you've done it. You're talking about it. Here comes the NSA to shut the thread down.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Well, now you've done it. You're talking about it. Here comes the NSA to shut the thread down.
Lol well I mean we still have the abandoned tag even though Pregmod is basically the game now. Not much discussion here anyways, the old forum was pretty lively. This is one of the most complete/content rich slave raising game around and it doesn't get much attention around here. Like Pytfall, well, that actually is dead.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
If you google "pregmod bunker" you'll find at least three different imageboards with Pregmod threads. Current maintainer of the mod posts and actively browses at least one of those. But please, familiarize yourself with chan culture before posting anything there.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh that's good, I haven't checked in a while. Last I heard there wasn't really an active forum for it. Lost interest after the site went down. Maybe I'll start tracking its development again. This and Pytfall were the two games I was really keeping track of, so Pytfall dying and that forum being taken down around the same time sure sucked lol.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Currently gitgud is the place to go for questions and bugs.

Oh guys i dont find the way i can change the body of my slave with surgery ? The option is still available ?
1585930051764.png

Theres the remote surgery option. You're not the only one who couldnt find it in the new ui, but everyone gets the hang of it.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
JulayWorld, man.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Someone hasn't because a large portion of what's in PregMod violates the terms of service of this site. Specifically, the loli hucows and loli broodmothers.
But it’s completely up to you to insert the age and stuff. There’s plenty of popular games here that let you fuck a 12 year old if that’s what you put their age as.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes