figadopedro

Jun 7, 2019
I'm having some trouble with addcited slaves. I already upgraded my clinic to heal them off it, but since they are all already unnat. healthy, I can't send them there the heal it.

Is there an easy way I can deal with this? Do i have to keep giving wome whipping? I already tried sticking them to the club or brothel to see if they get hurt but it's just not happening.
I'm playing on the current version btw. Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find a solution.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Due to a computer crash, I'm down to a windows xp system. I downloaded the precompiled version of 10.7 pregmod and I keep getting the script error undefined. Think it's my old browser's. Twine works fine and 10.4 worked fine on my old browser's. Is there any browser that can work with 10.7 for xp? Also, cant compile old versions cause the compile program isnt designed for win32

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I didn't test them, but maybe (extended support release) or (the latest release working on XP).

And if you want to revive your pc, you may partition your hard disk and install a light Linux distribution on dual boot. You would have a safe environment and up to date software.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have latest html pregmod?
I can't figure it out how to extract html from the git tub,
I'm using Android btw

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I'm using Android btw
you can't get the html from git tub, you need to compile it, you can download the source code and run the compile.bat. the html will be in the bin folder. You will need a pc to do this.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm using Android btw
Google "fcp-faQ" site:gitgud.io. The OP-Pasta.txt has a link pointing to a Mega folder with the latest pre-compiled releases.
Sorry if I didn't post the link, forum rules. Good luck!

(edit: and no, sharing the game on this board is forbidden too)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
There is some bestiality content. You must enable it (according to the FAQs, you don't have to start a new game) and build the Farmyard. By default, it's disabled.
Iirc you can even implant animal ovaries in a slave, but I could be wrong. I am not into bestiality, never explored its content.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
There are 3 types of tails, all are prosthetic.

Pleasure tail, Combat tail, Modular tail - can be set to several types like kitsune.

Beastiality is WIP. The Farmyard also produces food, and slaves can get fucked by animals. Yes animal ovaries can be implanted into slaves. Currently there appear to be no effects beyond scanning an animal human embryo. By default this content is disabled in 2 parts; food and animal ovaries, along with the nursery; where babies grow up in real time, the dinner party; cut up one of your slaves to serve to guests.

Feb 15, 2018
So have seen the page for Neo Free Cities made think about the original, and weird thing is you go to the blog and it mentions their patreon. Now the like seems to act weird but you can find it via Google still. Go to the page and it say seven people pledge nine bucks. It says that it was to act as a tip jar, and patreon is either upfront monthly, monthly, or per post. So kinda weird to think about if you ask me.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I can say for sure development proceeds on gitgud regularly. The tip jar is just that. The mod has expanded the game, and multiple devs work of different sections. Sometimes real life gets in the way.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So have seen the page for Neo Free Cities made think about the original, and weird thing is you go to the blog and it mentions their patreon. Now the like seems to act weird but you can find it via Google still. Go to the page and it say seven people pledge nine bucks. It says that it was to act as a tip jar, and patreon is either upfront monthly, monthly, or per post. So kinda weird to think about if you ask me.

Neo Free cities? Where's that?

Feb 15, 2018
I can say for sure development proceeds on gitgud regularly. The tip jar is just that. The mod has expanded the game, and multiple devs work of different sections. Sometimes real life gets in the way.
Yeah but it is a tip jar/patreon for the original dev I was talking about. He (I think it was a he) never closed the page after he abandoned development. If it was a tip jar for pregmod that would make some since since they do work on their mod. Although I don't think it is a set in stone team. So I don't know how the money split would work out.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah but it is a tip jar/patreon for the original dev I was talking about. He (I think it was a he) never closed the page after he abandoned development.
So someone forgot to cancel their pledge, not particularly weird considering the low amounts.
There are Patrons that have been basically dead for years still raking in hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month.

Feb 15, 2018
So someone forgot to cancel their pledge, not particularly weird considering the low amounts.
There are Patrons that have been basically dead for years still raking in hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month.
Yeah, I just always find that weird though (any time a dead patreon still makes money). You think people would notice a charge like that eventually. The last official update to the game was back in September of 2017, and that means means a single person has lost 22 dollars (at minimum). I did grow up in a frugal family though so I think about that sort of stuff.

P.S. That means he has made $198. Not much in patreon terms but some thing to think about.

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a changelog for pregmod?
Was thinking about playing again, so I am interested what's new.
Thanks in advance.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes