IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
I'm not searching for a specific game. I just posted in the game recommendation section of this forum for a game that let's you play as a woman that had rape, bdsm, player slavery with a character creator for your character. But I think he misunderstood and thought I was looking for a slave management game. Sorry for the confusion and take care.
Well, you can play as a female ex-slave, but that's pretty much the closest thing to what you're searching for as far as I know.
Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Reactions: Megumin.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I havnt tried it. When you get enslaved its a game over, so I'm not sure how it works. Posted question to gitgud.

Creepyfishh

Dec 29, 2019
I don't think so. Guess you found the wrong game here. FC was always about you being the slaver and others being the slaves. What game did you try to find?

But you should still give this one a try, it's one of my top five since... Well, since long before there was anything like pregmod. And pregmod itself made it even more fun. Just saying.
What are the other four though? My opinion, pregmod FC is my top game. It's just so much fun.

Reactions: aspar4gus

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
But you should still give this one a try, it's one of my top five since... Well, since long before there was anything like pregmod. And pregmod itself made it even more fun. Just saying.
I could... But I've never understood the appeal of slave management games.

I tried Strive for power and Strive Conquest because I wanted to see what's up. Got to a dungeon with my slave and fought some Goblins. It's when I lost the fight and didn't get raped that I realized that the primary focus of these games isn't the sex. It's the management and training of your workers sprinkled with a bit of sex.

Usually a game has some kind of end goal. But I feel like these games go forever and it would get boring after a while.
Unless somebody can share their personal experience with the game or tell me the appeal to these sort of games, then maybe. Because otherwise that wierd installation process seem like too much of a hassle for something I might not like...

Sorry for the rant. I don't mean any harm to people would like this stuff.

Reactions: IrritatedHedgehog

poprune

May 12, 2017
I've just picked up v10.7.1 of this game because it looked promising. Well, I like it and was even more impressed that the dev went to the trouble of putting in guides. Trouble is, they aren't exactly comprehensive! The New Start guide tells how to recruit the first two slaves in particular, then goes on to talk about what to do and how to treat the rest, like housing and clothing... which is fine, except that all I can find is how to house my head girl, but nothing about where I can do that for the rest, or how I can clothe any of them!

All rght, I'm new to the game and a bit bemused by the mass of menus and information, but I shoud surely be able to spot something as basic as that? Can anyone help with this, please?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The best method to learn to play FC is trial and error.
Being the latest version quite complicated (not to mention pregmod), I'd visit the and download an older version, e.g. 0.6. Or even 0.5.x. Less features, less variables, but the key concepts are the same.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
all I can find is how to house my head girl, but nothing about where I can do that for the rest, or how I can clothe any of them
You do it either from the tabs in slave screen or by setting up Rules Assistant. Click slave's name on the main screen and look around the tabs. P7IRIZxIi9.png

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
You can play in android by using Joiplay (some kind of emulator, can be found in google). But the pregmod, i don't know how to install it.
I didn't know that, I've been playing HTML game on android browser like chrome and brave. Some game optimize okayish on screen and some had huge pic.

Even playing Renpy android version was a bit weird but playable at best. Thanks i gonna try this app.

Reactions: BlueTom

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I'm not searching for a specific game. I just posted in the game recommendation section of this forum for a game that let's you play as a woman that had rape, bdsm, player slavery with a character creator for your character. But I think he misunderstood and thought I was looking for a slave management game. Sorry for the confusion and take care.
Look for Akabur's games if you havent yet

nickwatic

Oct 7, 2020
Think I've been playing this game since the pregmod was something I discovered. I have a save from a couple years ago on my laptop and just picked it back up.

aktc

Jun 29, 2019
Concubine also more or less matches up with what you were looking for, though it's a bit all over the place tonally from what I recall

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I miss this game.
No need to miss it, it is still being updated by a team of freelancers. Something to do with git, and gud, and fc-pregmod, if you want to search those keywords. If the changes introduce some mechanic you find objectionable, it's very likely a setting you can change in options so you don't encounter it. Latest version is very stable and I enjoy playing it almost daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
No need to miss it, it is still being updated by a team of freelancers. Something to do with git, and gud, and fc-pregmod, if you want to search those keywords. If the changes introduce some mechanic you find objectionable, it's very likely a setting you can change in options so you don't encounter it. Latest version is very stable and I enjoy playing it almost daily.
Any chance of that link or nah?

• Haha
Reactions: scrumbles
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes