alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any way to get the image packs to work? None of them work for me or everyone still appears nude even when there supposed to wear clothing?
Are you talking about the renders?
Because that stuff hasn't been updated in forever.

First get Pregmod, because it's the only part of this game that's still being updated regularly.
Then select the shoushoku artpack.
It's the only artpack that actually works properly.
Actually, the one that works best and has the most work put into it is the Deepmurk pack. It has art for a bunch of the clothing that the other packs don't and overall looks much better. However, you HAVE to have a git compiled version, meaning you have to download and compile it or get it from the MEGA that has them already compiled. The images WILL NOT work on any version that didn't come from the git repository originally. I won't link for obvious reasons, but the MEGA link is in the game thread.

Isn't statiomaster ugly and there's few animations. Most people I see complain about the ugliness and the lack of animations and those few animation look ugly and shutter? Don't know, never played it. 3D graphic's usually turn me off.
It isn't that they're ugly, it's that there are some bugs that distort the models, making them ugly. The animation issue was because the dev tried to force Unity into something it couldn't do with what was available in his build. It isn't a bad game, but it does have issues.

Reactions: DarthSion98

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
What is unfocused social engineering?

"Maintaining five societal goals requires unfocused social engineering." keep getting that on the society development tab on end weeks report. (it may be a dumb question but if some1 is willing to explain thanks beforehand)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
At the end of the week, the game takes many factors into account and calculates the cultural development of your arcology, right?
Now, one of the factors is the number of your current FSs versus the max number of FSs you can develop.
Maintaining multiple FSs makes things more complicated than just one.
For instance, you can develop up to seven Future Societies and you get a bonus equal to 3 - (the number of your current FSs). So, if you're developing 4+ FSs, you are actually penalized.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As it is the official is silent, pregmod doing good, refactoring code and adding in new content, for now its limited since they are a lot of changes being mades but its still the most advanced.
Then they are two new project using the general base of FC, as to kinks and settings its unclear yet given to be early in both case.
Free city : Reborn who is only over discord, then I've noir the other in mind ATM, wonder if its not a whole redo over unity or something ?
As to DL, pregmod can be either found over the git, require compilation to be used, so PC/Mac only.
Android there is a web page auto compiling the updated files, its better not to share it a lot since bandwidth could lead to otherwise it getting down.
Since there is no alternative yet to 9c, seem all try did fail over various reasons, it mean the noted two are the main options.

Worry as it is, there no discussion support at all as it is (with developers) there was a limited presence over 9c but now, out of the git who hasn't anything really dedicated to communication exchange, files yes, msg no, even if there could be an add-on or app dedicated to that, my bad, she it has been some time since last crossed it. If right it wasn't good as not compatible with android.

Then, there is this topic, who is a false dead given the game is very much still ongoing..

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Is there any place when we can ask help and share custom rule for Rules Assistant, i'm trying to auto custom label slaves coming from the slave school i tried : (slave) => slave.origin === 'The Utopian Orphanage' , and also the full description 'You bought her from The Utopian Orphanage right after her graduation' didn't seemed to recognize it. If someone knows a valid string or maybe a valid variable name for slave school (or a workaround for my problem) i would be gratefull

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
i'm trying to auto custom label slaves coming from the slave school i tried : (slave) => slave.origin === 'The Utopian Orphanage' , and also the full description 'You bought her from The Utopian Orphanage right after her graduation' didn't seemed to recognize it.
The exact condition is:
Code:
(slave) => slave.origin === "You bought $him from The Utopian Orphanage right after $his graduation."
Another version (slightly slower, but more friendly):
Code:
(slave) => slave.origin.includes("Utopian Orphanage")
You can test them there: Tools » Locate Slave
Paste the expression into the last text-box (without (slave) => ) and click "Locate".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: if you want to know the exact value of any attribute (e.g. slave.origin), open the slave profile, press F12 and, in the console tab, type:
Code:
V.activeSlave
Press Enter and click on the triangle to expand the full list.

Last edited:

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
The exact condition is:
Code:
(slave) => slave.origin === "You bought $him from The Utopian Orphanage right after $his graduation."
Code:
You can test them there: Tools » Locate Slave
Paste the expression into the last text-box (without (slave) => ) and click "Locate".

Edit: if you want to know the exact value of any attribute (e.g. slave.origin), open the slave profile, press F12 and, in the console tab, type:
Code:
V.activeSlave
Press Enter and click on the triangle to expand the full list.

Thank you so much for those advice that will help me a lot !!

Reactions: scrumbles

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Code:
Oddly when i use this (without (slave)=>) i get an error stating that: slave.origin.includes is not a function 1111

1607903371167.png error.PNG
If you know why, it doesn't work for me, although the long version seems to work so i don't really need it but a fail always bother me

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Oddly when i use this (without (slave)=>) i get an error stating that: slave.origin.includes is not a function 1111

View attachment 940673 View attachment 940674
If you know why, it doesn't work for me, although the long version seems to work so i don't really need it but a fail always bother me
My bad, these should always work:
Code:
(slave) => String(slave.origin).includes("Utopian Orphanage")
(slave) => slave.origin.toString().includes("Utopian Orphanage")

Last edited:
Reactions: pepitoxxx

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
My bad, these should always work:
Code:
(slave) => String(slave.origin).includes("Utopian Orphanage")
(slave) => slave.origin.toString().includes("Utopian Orphanage")
Both seems to work thanks a lot, i've just starting this game 5 days ago and with no Java Knowledge it can be pretty tough to auto manage perfectly your slave....
I just manage to make this one for brothel assignement
Code:
slave.sexualFlaw === "neglectful" || slave.sexualFlaw === "cum addict" || slave.sexualFlaw === "anal addict" || (slave.fetishKnown===1 && (slave.fetish === "cumslut" || slave.fetish === "buttslut"))
|| slave.sexualQuirk === "caring"|| slave.sexualQuirk === "gagfuck queen" || slave.sexualQuirk=== "painal queen" || slave.sexual === "size queen" || slave.behavioralQuirk=== "sinful" || slave.behavioralQuirk=== "cutting"
and a similar one with other quirks and fetishs for club, it turns out there was a flaw on this cause a minor quirk like painal queen on a slave would prevent her to go on the club if she had like Attention whore fetish, i know it's possible to insert exception and condition in one code but i'm a bit lazy and i just split them up by Paraphilia/Fetish/Quirks and cross their priority, took me already quite some time to do that just for two facility assignement it will be overwhelming when i'll start breeding to sort everything as i want but it's enjoyable to know that you can basically automanage everything with precision just take a massive amount of time and reflexion to create it ;)

I think i'll share most of my custom rules code on this thread when i'll be satisfied , i've made extensive search to find some template but never find a post about this on the net (although i've never set foot on 8chan, maybe there..), it could be interesting for new players or even older to discuss about it and share some method....

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
A forum would be more suitable for this. Threads on 8ch/8kun get archived when they reach the bump limit. Sure, they are still available on archive.li, but looking for any topic is a pain in the ass.
Your best option is visiting an imageboard and asking for a template... or you could just download what people upload when they report a bug and inspect their RA rules. ;)
Maybe you'll find something among the comments on gitlab too. :unsure:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Googling Free Cities Reborn returns nothing. There is Free Cities Rebirth though:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No reason to apologize, I wasn't even sure it was the right project. Thanks for confirming it. ;)

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes