90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
anyone have an idea what genome damage does? tried looking in the lore and stuff but to no avail. anyone have a clue?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
From the FAQ:
Genome damage?
They take a hit to health every so often, the higher the genome damage the more often it happens. If it's your child from the incubator they start with 99 genome damage, which means they lose health every week. Not to mention, the societal elite won't accept her as a breeder with any genome damage, at least if you're paternalist. Fix it by placing them in the clinic. The more upgraded it is the faster it'll heal.
Iirc the attribute is .chem (just in case you want to change it via console)

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Man Repopulation future society has got to be the hardest to ever keep around, even without any neighbouring cities you still can't keep it by the end of the week.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Man Repopulation future society has got to be the hardest to ever keep around, even without any neighbouring cities you still can't keep it by the end of the week.
Repop usually fails from internal reasons. You need lots of *visibly* pregnant slaves to sustain it (use pregnancy biometrics collars if they're not showing yet). Basically every visibly pregnant or postpartum slave gives you one point, and every slave that isn't visibly pregnant or postpartum (including male slaves!) subtracts two.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Repop usually fails from internal reasons. You need lots of *visibly* pregnant slaves to sustain it (use pregnancy biometrics collars if they're not showing yet). Basically every visibly pregnant or postpartum slave gives you one point, and every slave that isn't visibly pregnant or postpartum (including male slaves!) subtracts two.
Huh didn't know that, thanks for the info

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Sooooo....question wrt beastiality...
I have it enabled under content options, I have it promoted by policies and I have enabled the Farmyard via the food experimantal option and bought it, expanded it, have a rancher and several slaves + menials....
I don't even have the option to BUY animals on the farmyard...let alone initiate beastiality with slaves...
I tested out multiple new games and can't get it to show...
Is it something in the latest patch that accidentaly disabled it(if you didn't already have it in an older save that is), or am I still missing something in the game...

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sooooo....question wrt beastiality...
I have it enabled under content options, I have it promoted by policies and I have enabled the Farmyard via the food experimantal option and bought it, expanded it, have a rancher and several slaves + menials....
I don't even have the option to BUY animals on the farmyard...let alone initiate beastiality with slaves...
I tested out multiple new games and can't get it to show...
Is it something in the latest patch that accidentaly disabled it(if you didn't already have it in an older save that is), or am I still missing something in the game...
From what I remember there is beast content under the pit fight scenes when you make slaves fight animals, and on the selected slave page there should be an option to have them fuck animals on the same sex options tab. Also cheats/debug mode needs to be enabled and experimental option on in the settings.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
From what I remember there is beast content under the pit fight scenes when you make slaves fight animals, and on the selected slave page there should be an option to have them fuck animals on the same sex options tab. Also cheats/debug mode needs to be enabled and experimental option on in the settings.
Cheat/debug both enabled, experimental on, STILL neither the pit or slave fucked by animals options showing up...like I said the farm isn't even offering to buy animals in the first place(which I kinda need to have them fuck slaves)...
Gonna give up on this fetish for now, see if it changes in another update, as I honestly have no clue what else I would need to do to have it enabled...

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Cheat/debug both enabled, experimental on, STILL neither the pit or slave fucked by animals options showing up...like I said the farm isn't even offering to buy animals in the first place(which I kinda need to have them fuck slaves)...
Gonna give up on this fetish for now, see if it changes in another update, as I honestly have no clue what else I would need to do to have it enabled...
Just tested it, works for me. Click on the farmyard and it will give you options of which animals to buy when you click on the small, large, huge cages/kennels, then it should allow to use animals in the pit fights and slave sex options.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Just tested it, works for me. Click on the farmyard and it will give you options of which animals to buy when you click on the small, large, huge cages/kennels, then it should allow to use animals in the pit fights and slave sex options.
That's just it. The kennels/cages aren't showing up for me...
EDIT: And it's not just one playthorugh. Tested several times starting a new game, never showed up...

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Haven't tested the farmyard option before, but I do believe there's a reason why it has a massive experimental/WIP sign on it.
I tend to avoid experimental/WIP stuff because it has a high probability of breaking down.
Or worse, breaking down and taking your game down with it.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I can't due to this site rule. You can just search "pregmod gitgud" in google
I downloaded the new version and tried it out.
the new revamped vector art doesn't seem to be working.
Or it's just groundwork for a future update.

Edit: the new revamped art does work, I just checked the wrong clothing types.
Looks pretty good NGL.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Also, How do you change the age ranges? Is that in the pregmod?
Yup, it is.

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Does the vector art do clothing? Or faces, for that matter?
Yes, it does both.
However, both the Deepmurk pack and Revamped pack are incomplete, thouugh the Revamped pack has been recent updated and it seems that updates will continue, at least in the short term.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Revamped is embedded, no separate download needed. (Same with Nox/Deepmurk). Shokushu's Rendered pack is the only separate download and if you select that option (under 'Game Options'), it'll give you an in-game link for the download.

Reactions: dusty stu
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes