FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Why do they bother to make their project patreon based when it'll just be removed for sex slavery.
Make quick money, bail at any time with said money and not deliver content as promised. Blame it on Patreon instead of taking responsibility. E Z.

It's not like there aren't alternatives that allow that kind of stuff now after all. Using patreon for new adult games is so sketch at this point.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Many management games with slavery are still on though: even the old .
Do you know any game removed because of that? :unsure:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Many management games with slavery are still on though: even the old .
Do you know any game removed because of that? :unsure:
It's completely up to if it gets reported. The bigger the game is, the more likely it is to happen.

Pretty sure it's part of the reason LonaRPG was removed. I've heard a lot of patreon devs switching because of the "glorifying sexual violence", which can basically be 90% of adult games. That or they just self censor and try to pull some bullshit about everything being consensual, which is just as annoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's basically just a ticking time bomb trying to make adult games on Patreon. At the very least, nobody should put their eggs all in the Patreon basket. Also notice the wording there "Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that MAY violate this guideline". Basically covering their asses and saying they can do whatever they want as usual. Not like it's weird for a company to do that, but since Patreon has a history of shutting down adult devs, yeah.

Though I've gotta admit, I find it hilarious that a game like Trials in Tainted Space is still going strong even though it has rape and forced drugging/transformations and shit that I've heard other devs get shit on for. I wonder how they get away with that, just pure luck or is it because it's a text game? Maybe it helps that their Patreon description doesn't mention that content at all.

Trials in Tainted Space hits on like...everything listed there, lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully more adult devs see the writing on the wall (Patreon pushing/being pushed into NO nsfw at all) and bail on them before its too late.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to get to bestiality? Despite enabling it in the options I still cannot get to that content even with the cheats (I am talking about latest GIT version)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How to get to bestiality? Despite enabling it in the options I still cannot get to that content even with the cheats (I am talking about latest GIT version)
I think there's a policy or edict that you need to enable for beast along with cheats enabled, and farm built

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think there's a policy or edict that you need to enable for beast along with cheats enabled, and farm built
Oh, indeed there is such policy! Though even when enabled I have no options to build a farm. Guess I should wait couple of days maybe or something.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
From the FAQ:
Bestiality toggle?
Can be found in the new game intro and ingame option menus. Content is available upon; opening the options menu, mvoing to the experimental tab, then selecting and enabling the Food option, finally building the Farmyard which found in the manufacturing sectors.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Uhh, I think these are actually quite old.
The vector art for pregmod has not been updated in over a year, ever since the last creator vanished without a trace.
Until this week...when there were indeed quite some updates. Updates came from a different artist, and are for the Revamped set, not the Deepmurk set.

Reactions: DarthSion98

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Until this week...when there were indeed quite some updates. Updates came from a different artist, and are for the Revamped set, not the Deepmurk set.
I see.
I still hope someone gets working on the Deepmurk set.
It's the most advanced out there and IMO the most illustrative.

Reactions: scrumbles

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
A lot (and I mean A LOT) of what's in pregmod isn't for me, but what I like about it is how different kinks can be turned on and off so that I don't have to play with anything I don't care for. And it's massively improved the game, overall. So even if you turn off all of the sexual content it's added, the game still runs better, looks better, and has more to do.
What do you dislike about it?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
What do you dislike about it?
The first two things I turn off are loli and hyperpregnancy/broodmothers. I also don't care for the futa, scat/waterplay, and extreme modifications (amputation, removal of genetalia, etc). The shame of it is, with loli turned off, that really good story about the new slave looking to locate her mother never comes up in the weekly television shows anymore. I'm guessing it's because of the underage hyperboob kid and not the brother/sister incest with the mom and dad. I mostly play as a benevolent autocrat striving for the most positive arcology standards of living, and spend most of the game locating and training a dozen or so "perfect" slaves (perfect by my personal standards of appearance and competency), then sire children with them, promoting the children to leadership positions and retiring the mothers. Rinse, repeat, and import/carry over an entire generation of my children into a new game whenever it starts to get boring. I have a run-through going now where I'm at the beginning of this cycle, twelve children staggered every six weeks in the growth tanks.

Reactions: chichong

chichong

May 7, 2020
The first two things I turn off are loli and hyperpregnancy/broodmothers. I also don't care for the futa, scat/waterplay, and extreme modifications (amputation, removal of genetalia, etc). The shame of it is, with loli turned off, that really good story about the new slave looking to locate her mother never comes up in the weekly television shows anymore. I'm guessing it's because of the underage hyperboob kid and not the brother/sister incest with the mom and dad. I mostly play as a benevolent autocrat striving for the most positive arcology standards of living, and spend most of the game locating and training a dozen or so "perfect" slaves (perfect by my personal standards of appearance and competency), then sire children with them, promoting the children to leadership positions and retiring the mothers. Rinse, repeat, and import/carry over an entire generation of my children into a new game whenever it starts to get boring. I have a run-through going now where I'm at the beginning of this cycle, twelve children staggered every six weeks in the growth tanks.

It's exactly how I used to play - except siring kids with slaves because A). I play a female character and B). from a RP perspective it's a bad idea to involve family in a business. I said "used to" because after the 4th iteration things became painfully un-challenging and boring. Starting a game with 4-6 perfect money making machines, good perks and knowledge about the events kills all the fun (even when playing as female - the "hardest" setting - lol).

But yes, loli, extreme content, bestiality, deviant kinks & such are disabled from my games. I know there are sick people out there who enjoy those, I just don't want them in my yard. And is a good thing I could disable them, otherwise the game would've lasted less than 1 day on my HDD.

It's good to see I'm not alone in this.

Reactions: SenPC
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes