SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Any chance of that link or nah?
Someone right after my post did directly link the site, and the post was removed. Since I despise having my posts removed, I won't link it. But it is literally as simple as doing an internet search on the three keywords I provided in my post.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
It amaze me that with such an obvious keywords SenPC gave to search for ppl still be asking for link...

Just type in 'git', 'gud' and 'pregmod' in your search engine and the very first search result will already be it

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
pregmod is fookin amazing
A lot (and I mean A LOT) of what's in pregmod isn't for me, but what I like about it is how different kinks can be turned on and off so that I don't have to play with anything I don't care for. And it's massively improved the game, overall. So even if you turn off all of the sexual content it's added, the game still runs better, looks better, and has more to do.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
A lot (and I mean A LOT) of what's in pregmod isn't for me
Me too hahahaha, i'm actually such a vanilla paternalistic arco owner but i got to admit that it's actually by having all those other sick arcos out there constantly trying to introduce crazy stuffs to their society that puts what i stand for at a real high stake in that world, in a sense..

Reactions: Eoin and SenPC

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Any way to get the image packs to work? None of them work for me or everyone still appears nude even when there supposed to wear clothing?

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Any way to get the image packs to work? None of them work for me or everyone still appears nude even when there supposed to wear clothing?
Are you talking about the renders?
Because that stuff hasn't been updated in forever.

First get Pregmod, because it's the only part of this game that's still being updated regularly.
Then select the shoushoku artpack.
It's the only artpack that actually works properly.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are you talking about the renders?
Because that stuff hasn't been updated in forever.

First get Pregmod, because it's the only part of this game that's still being updated regularly.
Then select the shoushoku artpack.
It's the only artpack that actually works properly.
Yeah and its pretty fucking amazing the amount of customization it has, never would of thought it supported so many costumes, scars, and reactions.

Reactions: DarthSion98

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Do either one of the art packs completely work for vanilla or pregmod?
Vector art works for vanilla but almost none of the works at all.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There are some games that mmight fit the itch for anyone who wants more.

Stationmaster (completed but extremely buggy no fixes for now)

Neo-Free cities (still in demo version)

both in this site

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
There are some games that mmight fit the itch for anyone who wants more.

Stationmaster (completed but extremely buggy no fixes for now)

Neo-Free cities (still in demo version)

both in this site
Isn't statiomaster ugly and there's few animations. Most people I see complain about the ugliness and the lack of animations and those few animation look ugly and shutter? Don't know, never played it. 3D graphic's usually turn me off.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Isn't statiomaster ugly and there's few animations. Most people I see complain about the ugliness and the lack of animations and those few animation look ugly and shutter? Don't know, never played it. 3D graphic's usually turn me off.
Some of the models look pretty good, others downright monstrous. It has animations for the average sex position + toys.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
FTFY. I understand about 3D being a turn-off, though.
Some of the models look pretty good, others downright monstrous. It has animations for the average sex position + toys.
It's not 3d in on itself is a turn off, It's that everyone uses the same semi realistic models which are just straight out ugly or they use AC II, Koikatsu or HS II models than usually using animation from those games Or if they use original animation, there not usually great, especially when they clip >_> I understand why but to me, it always comes off as lazy and cheap. I would much rather prefer a purely text based game like free cities with the option of importing pictures If I need to have visuals. I also realize alot of people don't like to read either but than like I said, you just come around to using those ugly semi realistic models with horrible animations or using models from illusion games and using their animations. I guess you really can't win.

I'm probably still try stationmaster as It isn't fair to judge it before even playing It I suppose. Besides for the 3d graphic's itself, It does seem interesting on it's own. Free Cities was interesting but while It was wide as a ocean with concepts, they were pretty shallow and all the images packs no longer work or the clothing packs themselves no longer really work.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes