dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Revamped is embedded, no separate download needed. (Same with Nox/Deepmurk). Shokushu's Rendered pack is the only separate download and if you select that option (under 'Game Options'), it'll give you an in-game link for the download.
Yup, I was trying to add the vectors in a separate folder.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Any way to make the slaves friendly and more accepting the slavery without being "bad"? Except paying more to increase they devotion on customizing.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't know, but I find aphrodisiacs quite effective. Yes, slaves become addicted, but nothing is perfect.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Any way to make the slaves friendly and more accepting the slavery without being "bad"? Except paying more to increase they devotion on customizing.
The devotion and fear level of the majority of your slaves impacts their opinion when you first take on a new slave. So to make them more positively disposed and trusting of you, have a Penthouse full of positive and trusting slaves. Beyond that, I always cycle my new slaves through the clinic (1st priority) and the schoolroom (2nd priority) and have those facilities maxed out to the benefit of slaves. If a new slave gets healed in the clinic and educated in the schoolroom but comes out scared, I put them in the servant's quarters to do housework. Once they're accepting or better, I put them in the spa until they're no longer afraid. If they come out of the schoolroom and they're resentful or hateful, straight into the cellblock with them. If that doesn't improve over a few (5-10) weeks, I just sell them. I don't need that negativity spoiling my new slaves.

Reactions: remy1205

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The devotion and fear level of the majority of your slaves impacts their opinion when you first take on a new slave. So to make them more positively disposed and trusting of you, have a Penthouse full of positive and trusting slaves. Beyond that, I always cycle my new slaves through the clinic (1st priority) and the schoolroom (2nd priority) and have those facilities maxed out to the benefit of slaves. If a new slave gets healed in the clinic and educated in the schoolroom but comes out scared, I put them in the servant's quarters to do housework. Once they're accepting or better, I put them in the spa until they're no longer afraid. If they come out of the schoolroom and they're resentful or hateful, straight into the cellblock with them. If that doesn't improve over a few (5-10) weeks, I just sell them. I don't need that negativity spoiling my new slaves.
paternalist.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Seems like the unspoken mod has had some updates concerning the revamped art pack.
footwear and stocking art have now been finished it seems.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The Arcology Management is always in the red, any way to make those citizens satisfied?
Provide the sex slaves in the appropriate positions, full arcade will make lower class happy, club for middle class, and brothel for rich class.

Also you can give subsidiary if you got cash to burn to keep them happy.

Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Any way to convert the vanilla save game to pregmod? Trying the backup and ends with error

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
What's agent do? How do you get experienced slave with it?

I have two other arco in my control, currently under my trustee's. Its seems i can appoint a slave to it. What's the benefits? In game wiki had no info.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
What's agent do? How do you get experienced slave with it?

I have two other arco in my control, currently under my trustee's. Its seems i can appoint a slave to it. What's the benefits? In game wiki had no info.
The societal direction (if not maxed out), will be based on the tastes of your agent.
Also, the prosperity of the arco is affected by how smart your agent is.

Reactions: alex2011

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Just to clarify, if I keep the citizens relief in red for a long time, Will they rebel? And what's the proper citizen:slave ratio?

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Just to clarify, if I keep the citizens relief in red for a long time, Will they rebel? And what's the proper citizen:slave ratio?
I generally avoid anything red.
I haven't had a rebellion before so I dunno.

About ratio, you can see the demand for sex slaves at the end of each week. As long as the demand is "Healthy" you should be fine.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
The societal direction (if not maxed out), will be based on the tastes of your agent.
Also, the prosperity of the arco is affected by how smart your agent is.
So it means that any devoted and smart slave are good agents?
But what do you mean by taste? Are like fetishes?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So it means that any devoted and smart slave are good agents?
Six weeks ago the agent's bonus was calculated like that (maybe it has changed since then):
Code:
+intelligence/32                                             // Note: intelligence = base int. + education
+1 if slave was an arcology owner or is an experienced agent
+1 if age > 35
+1 if energy > 95
if fetish strength > 95:
    +1 if dom or sadist
    -1 if submissive or masochist
+1 random
The agent's bonus is added both to the arcology economy and to its FS progress. The latter gets an extra boost if your agent's fetishes match the societal direction. Hope it makes sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes