DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Yeah I've got that turned on. It is supposed to be able to be built under manufactoring right? Do I need to hit a certain number of weeks or a certain event first? I've got a pit built too, etc.

Edit: Actually I found it! You have to turn on the "food" option, as well as the bestiality option. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Glad I could be of help!

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Any way to get in touch with Pregmodder? I can't figure it out on github

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
As far i remember, even if the Creator left the game..

There is a big community modding the game and other things too..

so how's the thing about it? others will continue it by mods and else or how?

I remember playing it.. it was very good~ any idea why the creator left the game?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
As far i remember, even if the Creator left the game..

There is a big community modding the game and other things too..

so how's the thing about it? others will continue it by mods and else or how?

I remember playing it.. it was very good~ any idea why the creator left the game?
the primary mod is still rolling, there's a whole platoon of dedicated people working on it

there are also several games inspired by FC that are in the works

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Names of those games?
Neo Free Cities (thread here)
Free Cities Rebirth

who r u able 2 impregnate in eugenics
Only the best slaves. Their minimal requirements depend on the other FSs.
does it matter if the elite get mad?
Yes, definitely.
is it possible to let go of eugenics?
Not sure. Iirc you couldn't anymore, once it was fully developed. More than one anon asked to get rid of it, but I don't know if it has been implemented or not.
Also i have game with neo-imperialism and have a knight who is supposedly a female but has none parts to b identified as female[still is referred 2 as female] and still has male genitalia
Options -> Game options -> Content & Flavour -> Experimental male pronouns are currently: Enabled
yet is infertile. i was planning to have him[who still identified as a her] impregnate a slave but when it the game prompts to select, it states there are none 2 impregnate.
No clue. Does he have testicles? Chastity cage?
Are other slaves fertile? If they are too young / beyond menopause / using contraceptives / already pregnant, they are not available of course.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Neo Free Cities (thread here)
Free Cities Rebirth

Only the best slaves. Their minimal requirements depend on the other FSs.

Yes, definitely.

Not sure. Iirc you couldn't anymore, once it was fully developed. More than one anon asked to get rid of it, but I don't know if it has been implemented or not.

Options -> Game options -> Content & Flavour -> Experimental male pronouns are currently: Enabled

No clue. Does he have testicles? Chastity cage?
Are other slaves fertile? If they are too young / beyond menopause / using contraceptives / already pregnant, they are not available of course.
Thanks 4 the links and tips :]

about the male pronouns, i had done that b4 but game seemed 2 ignore it

the guy has testicles/penis/prostrate and no Chastity. the slaves im attempting to breed him with are fertile so it is still a wonder 2 me. im stumped

index.png

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks 4 the links and tips :]

about the male pronouns, i had done that b4 but game seemed 2 ignore it

the guy has testicles/penis/prostrate and no Chastity. the slaves im attempting to breed him with are fertile so it is still a wonder 2 me. im stumped

View attachment 1069299
If I remember right, you need to click on the backwards compatibility button thing in settings after enabling it to try and do a pass on everything for the save file. That said, there is a huge reason why the toggle is on experimental. And that's because not all events, UI descriptors, and messages are edited to use the updated pronoun tags.

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Dropping by to say that apparently the furry/anti-furry war in the Pregmod community has ended:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Normally you should just open the male slave's profile and click Work » Have another slave ride her cock, then select his partner.
But now that I think about it, I fear male slaves can't reproduce at all in a Eugenics society.
I'm pretty sure only female slaves can, and you have to ask permission to the Elite first. They have to pass a strict exam (as I said, the requirements depend on the other FSs. See src\pregmod\eliteBreedingExam.js for details) and their first partners must be free citizen iirc, not slaves:
You draft a proposal to the Societal Elite proposing the use of specially tested slaves as breeding stock. If they can pass the tests required to join the Societal Elite; even as slaves, their bodies can prove valuable to furthering eugenics. They will gain no additional rights, but their wombs will be used to birth Elite children; helping stave off potential threats of inbreeding and adding possible missed beneficial traits into the Elite's gene pool.
On a side note, if the MC is female/futa, she is forced to be impregnated by the Elite too:
We have read your proposal and propose the following: You are not well liked among us, and your medical records show you are quite capable of carrying a child. If you will carry our children, we will grant your proposal, otherwise, leave and never ask us this again.
But I do not play this kind of Arcology since ages, so I can be mistaken.

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Dropping by to say that apparently the furry/anti-furry war in the Pregmod community has ended:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not really over since the stuff was already there. All this did was add extra descriptors and events for such traits, along with other conditions to get things done.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What chichong said.
Manage -> Manage Personal Affairs -> Visit your plastic surgeon
Looking a little loose down there; I can fix that for you. Get you nice and tight again. Oh, and our pussies are guaranteed to not lose their tightness, or your money back! ¤15000 for a brand new vagina.
Get a tighter vagina
The option is available if $PC.vagina >= 3 && $PC.newVag == 0
(PC.vagina == 3 means loose, 4 means cavernous)
If you don't see the option, maybe you have to upgrade the arcology techs, or your MC's pussy is not loose enough.
You may want to open the console and inspect those variables (and change their values, if needed).

Reactions: Noone202

chichong

May 7, 2020
Well, because Noone202 made me want to play it again, I fired it up.
And again I bumped into the same problem that made me abandon it in the 1st place.

Setting Rules Assistant to make your slaves slim when they reach a certain weight. Doing it manually is not an option when you have more than 20 slaves. No matter what condition I set, it fires up, but it does nothing.

It seems the "fix fat and skinny slaves" menu option under conditions does nothing. Fat slaves are not put on diet, skinny slaves are not given better food.

I've researched the Weight Loss Pills. With them the rule fires up, but again, it does nothing. The pills are not in their individual Physical Regiment. They are instead put on Breast Redistributors, even their breasts are A sized.

So guys, help. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Try something like this:
- Activation rule: Always
and in the "Physical Regimen" tab:
- Weight: Min -10; Max: +10 (this is your goal)
- Special diets: Healthy diet

works_on_my_machine.jpg

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes