FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How's the pregnant model on the OpenGL?
And what about clothes?
They have that down yet?
Preg looks pretty good.
No clothes at all, only one hairstyle atm.

I'd say the one hairstyle is the biggest issue atm since it makes all the girls look the same even with all the variance elsewhere (There's even ethnic variance, though some isn't great). Hope they add more soon. It's not at the level I want to use it over the other art just yet. I wish I knew how much was planned for it.

Edit: Checked the HGG threads for it, seems the creator says it'll be a while before clothes would be added if it even will be. They're prioritizing hair, sweet. I'll be watching this to see if hairstyles are added since that'd make me want to come back to this and use this art set.

Responding to somebody asking about if it's possible to add clothes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elohiem

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah it's surprisingly good, though it suffers from not doing the extreme weight classes very well as expected. Emaciated and some Skinny would be dead. The arm thickness needs some work in particular. Even with anorexia and such, there's still some mass there. Emaciated should straight up be removed, it doesn't even try to follow any kind of anatomy. They're straight up missing bones lol. Skinny is workable at least.
You need to compile the repository, there was an update which included a fix for this.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You need to compile the repository, there was an update which included a fix for this.
Thanks, that's a lot better. They even lose weight at more realistic locations than just equally all over like before. Looks wayyy better now. They actually have bones, lol. The hip/wrist bones and such not disappearing with lost weight anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elohiem

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there a way to automatically give all my slaves viruses? Trying to give Macromastia and Gigantism to all 500 of my slaves is a real chore and there is no option to set a rules regarding viruses in the drug section.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there a way to automatically give all my slaves viruses? Trying to give Macromastia and Gigantism to all 500 of my slaves is a real chore and there is no option to set a rules regarding viruses in the drug section.
Open the Javascript console (CTRL+Shit+J, or press F12 and open the "Console" tab), paste:
Code:
for(i in V.slaves) {V.slaves[i].geneticQuirks.macromastia=2; V.slaves[i].geneticQuirks.gigantism=2; }
and press "Enter". Replace '2' with the number you prefer:
0 - does not have
1 - carrier
2 - active
3 - inactive (used for triggering macromastia and kin to start growing)
Edit: ops, sorry, I misunderstood your question. This just give viruses to your existing slaves, but not to the new ones. You should execute the for loop every time, this is not what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archaon11111

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
OK, for your new slaves there is a dirty trick. You can insert these lines:
Code:
slave.geneticQuirks.macromastia=2;
slave.geneticQuirks.gigantism=2;
here:
src\npc\generate\newSlaveIntro.js (insert the snippet after line #829: $(el).append(p);)
src\npc\generate\newChildIntro.js (insert the snippet after line #793: // Normal intro stuff)
then generate the HTML file again and refresh the page.

Edit: fug, still some new slaves are missing, I fear. Like the royal family event; or when you enslave the woman addicted to aphrodisiacs, together with her daughter (probably only the former has the intended genetic Quirks, I should make some tests).

Last edited:
Reactions: Archaon11111

gamesire209

Feb 14, 2021
Well, because Noone202 made me want to play it again, I fired it up.
And again I bumped into the same problem that made me abandon it in the 1st place.

Setting Rules Assistant to make your slaves slim when they reach a certain weight. Doing it manually is not an option when you have more than 20 slaves. No matter what condition I set, it fires up, but it does nothing.

It seems the "fix fat and skinny slaves" menu option under conditions does nothing. Fat slaves are not put on diet, skinny slaves are not given better food.

I've researched the Weight Loss Pills. With them the rule fires up, but again, it does nothing. The pills are not in their individual Physical Regiment. They are instead put on Breast Redistributors, even their breasts are A sized.

So guys, help. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
When I've set a rule that doesn't appear to be firing, moving it up until it is Highest Priority then clicking Apply Rules Again (sometimes twice) will usually get it to engage and process.

Reactions: SenPC

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
So where does one go to get some feedback in?
It looks like 8kun's Pregmod's threads been dead for a month and git refuses to send me a confirmation e-mail, so I can't open an issue there either.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
GitGud is the best way by far, and absolutely the only way to reach *all* the devs at once. There are a few devs who monitor other places, though, including here, reddit's /r/freecitiesgame, and the current /hgg bunker.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So where does one go to get some feedback in?
It looks like 8kun's Pregmod's threads been dead for a month and git refuses to send me a confirmation e-mail, so I can't open an issue there either.
Main discussion seems to be HGG at prolikewoah, I know a lot of contributes hang out there. I'm not sure they're really open to feedback unless it's a bug or something though. They also hate f95zone, so don't mention you're from here, lol.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Main discussion seems to be HGG at prolikewoah, though I'm not sure they're really open to feedback unless it's a bug or something. They also hate f95zone, so don't mention you're from here, lol.
I don't think there's a forum or place they don't hate even saying you come one of the other chans nets you a dozen replies telling you to fuck off. Also saw someone get banned there for sharing an f95 link so yeah butter off not bothering with that.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
GitGud is the best way by far, and absolutely the only way to reach *all* the devs at once. There are a few devs who monitor other places, though, including here, reddit's /r/freecitiesgame, and the current /hgg bunker.
Using Git was my plan, but I've been waiting two days for the activation e-mail and no luck, so... yeah.
Main discussion seems to be HGG at prolikewoah, I know a lot of contributes hang out there. I'm not sure they're really open to feedback unless it's a bug or something though. They also hate f95zone, so don't mention you're from here, lol.
I'm not "from F95", so I know better. It's just I wasn't checking the "main" /hgg/ for a while and now it's dead for no apparent reason, and I'll be fucked looking for all those autistic, elitist "bunkers". I simply figured out somebody here will know anyway, because it's not like that elitism ever did anything more than delay things, usually more so for people "inside" than "outside", ironically.
Oh, and thanks.

Last edited:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Is there a set of commands for the console that you can use using F12?
If you're working with pregmod, all the save data is on the global state object, V (just type "V" in the console to see and edit what's there, but beware that you can really fuck things over if you screw up). Some useful functions are documented in "usefulJSFunctionDocumentation.txt" in the devNotes folder.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I just thought of it now, It would be neat If you could "influence" the Peacekeeping force to turn it into something like the Enclave or the Brotherhood of Steel from the Fallout series. If I knew how to code, I might have done it myself since, up until recently, I was writing something akin to 100K words a month on a project lol

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
1. Plastic surgery actually increase their devotion and fear IF you have proper training. (Use the links at the bottom of main page to access your weekly focus and select the necessary trainer. You get bonuses for each, but the most important are medical and hacking)

2. If they are virgin & ambivalent fuck them. Will increase devotion. Then restore their virginity and fuck them again. Do not "use their holes" - will get bad quirks. Use 1 separate action for each orifice.

3. My "business tactic" goes like this. Buy slave, (auto)apply rules according with her devotion, health condition, weight, asset size, etc, drop her in clinic. After her health issues are solved, she appears in penthouse automatically assigned to "rest" with improved devotion and acceptance/fear. If she's still in dark purple (hateful) drop her in cellblock. If cellblock is inactive (fear too high) drop her in SPA. If she's yellow (accepting or ambivalent) & virgin go to #2.

If after that she becomes light purple go for light surgery: removal of body hair, eye correction, liposuction, breast reshaping, etc. If you have proper training (master) in medicine, her health will be minimally affected AND her affection towards you will increase with each procedure. Do plastic surgeries for as long she's in green (top screen, 1st sentence - "surgery recommended"). When it turns yellow send her back to clinic for one week - assuming your rules have a health component (put on curative when health is lower than say 50).

After you are able to do invasive surgeries (narrowing shoulders / pelvis etc) she's basically good to go. I put them on public service til they reach "masterful entertainer (100)" then on whoring til they become "masterful sex slave". Then I drop them in brothel and forget about them. From there the rules assistant take care of the small adjustments in their diet, drug / hormone administration, inevitable increase / shrinking in their body assets, pretty much everything.

4. I'm more than glad to provide help.
It's actually fun to talk about the game, because I hit a point where there is nothing more I could do. All the future societies I wanted are adopted, all the Arcs are under my control, the corporation cant be extended more because will start register loses and the army + mercs are fully upgraded. Can't even buy more slaves because all the sexual services are +150% covered. And I honestly can't bring myself to start over because it was a fkn long way to reach this point. Going for a new game plus is also out of question. would be tedious to sort 100 slaves to pick the ones I want to keep... and PC age will not be reset - so I see no point in that either.

Btw, English is my 3rd language. :p
So stop apologizing, I know exactly what you feel about trying to say something and people understanding the opposite.
Cheers.
Thanks for the tips just extra note here : i actually playing on cheat mode since i hate grinding lol.
1. Since i played cheat mode, i have all backgrounds bonus but i pick surgeon since surgery kinda a big thing for me.
2. I never restore virginity since it's reset vag skill but since you mentioned it, its kinda useful. I never fucked randomly any new slave since its mostly reduce devote and trust.
3. Interesting tactic, I've followed other people tactic like 10 week period grace, if new slaves does not improve their devotion and trust at desirable level they will be turned to cow or arcade or sold. Like u said, i always send clinic first until they are healthy then to servant quarters to increase devotion. After that of there any improvement then they will go to school and if too hateful then to cellblock. I only use major surgery if they're decent in devotion and trust.
4. I'm still had no idea how corporation work on all of this dividend, division, share 1-10, I don't know shit about economy and math and stuff.

Regard of future society, do u have any favorite combos?
I usually go with youthful preference, paternalism, repopulation and Imperial.
-I like young girls but what age bracket consider young? Older slave i turned into MILF or cows.
-Repopulation well more is better i guess? Having broodmother factory making perfect slave is interesting.
- Imperial since having medieval-ish theme is kinda cool.
I'm not sure about others future societies. Some have pro and con but i like my slave a bit diverse instead focused on just one type of slave.

I wish combat/army had a bit more... Story? Event? Maybe raid neighbors Arcs or country for slaves/reps/money but increase chance of getting attacked.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
-I like young girls but what age bracket consider young? Older slave i turned into MILF or cows.
25 and younger appeases Youth Preferentialism.

I wish combat/army had a bit more... Story? Event? Maybe raid neighbors Arcs or country for slaves/reps/money but increase chance of getting attacked.
There is actually a whole mercenary slave raiding repeatable event chain, but you have to make the corporation work, have loyal mercenaries, AND beat your rival first. Early and midgame your armed capabilities are entirely defensive.

I'm secretly (guess not so secretly anymore, lol) working on a Norse Revivalism FS that would expose mercenary slave raiding much earlier, among other effects.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Is there a method to get the player character enslaved I saw the other version of free cities that I can't mention here I check the raw and on the tw files one of them had enslave player, never can trigger that one. The round about way to get a slave character or close to is clone youself and planted that into one of the slave then just grow that one into a slave after being given birth then it can be trainned such a run about way.

I wonder when the rival attack you and you have been surrounded there is an option to surrender, give in, fight back, call the knights. My main character is a servant and it doesn't have enslave player option just commit suicide. Can anyone tell me if they manage to be able to activate the enslave player ?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there a method to get the player character enslaved I saw the other version of free cities that I can't mention here I check the raw and on the tw files one of them had enslave player, never can trigger that one. The round about way to get a slave character or close to is clone youself and planted that into one of the slave then just grow that one into a slave after being given birth then it can be trainned such a run about way.

I wonder when the rival attack you and you have been surrounded there is an option to surrender, give in, fight back, call the knights. My main character is a servant and it doesn't have enslave player option just commit suicide. Can anyone tell me if they manage to be able to activate the enslave player ?
Maybe its gender specific?

Reactions: agriasoaks

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Might be related to a mix of FS choices, and acts against it. First one that comes to mind, is the Eugenics Focus one. Go against that, and they Social Elite might want to .... "take care" of you.

Beyond that, if you activated the option that leads to game-over after a lost rebellion, I might see that happen to enslave you, the 'old' owner.

Both are speculation, however, as I've never had it happen. Only had the first one happen once, and my cyber-soldier, highly devoted & trained bodyguard whooped the Elite's collective arses big time.

Reactions: agriasoaks
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes