seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the aphrodisiac, there is an option to find/finish a better drug, no addiction, should be on the pure societal path.

As to rules, indeed its shame no solution don't exist, guess a dedicated note on a the hit could be of use ?
If ideas/paths let's see, as it its the discord is active and accessible enough, did not try but should be OK to ask there to ?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Mindbreak is permanent or is there any way to reverse that?
Mindbreak can be fixed in the spa. I'm not sure if you have to be running a Paternalistic society (I almost always do) but it helps to not have a lot of fear in your slaves to lend an atmosphere of safety. That said, be careful because sometimes you will fix a mindbroken slave and they will immediately hate you.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm not sure if you have to be running a Paternalistic society
No, any FS is fine. But you must appoint a slave as spa attendant.
A good attendant is: 35+ yo, submissive (or with no fetish), blind, experienced, intelligent (base int. + educ.), has mothering instinct (is fertile / has already had one child at least / is hearly+ pregnant / has a fillable abdominal implant: 1500+ CCs).

Last edited:

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
It is not just you, that is a tough goal to set yourself. Especially if they don't work well together.
When I set maximum future societies to 5, It's easy for my peoples to accept, but if I set maximum future societies to let's say 6, after I achieved 2 future societies, it's really hard to achieve the third one, even though I select my societies same as when I set maximum future societies to 5

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Six weeks ago the agent's bonus was calculated like that (maybe it has changed since then):
Code:
+intelligence/32                                             // Note: intelligence = base int. + education
+1 if slave was an arcology owner or is an experienced agent
+1 if age > 35
+1 if energy > 95
if fetish strength > 95:
    +1 if dom or sadist
    -1 if submissive or masochist
+1 random
The agent's bonus is added both to the arcology economy and to its FS progress. The latter gets an extra boost if your agent's fetishes match the societal direction. Hope it makes sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You, the encyclopedia is not finished so I don't know much about it.

Reactions: scrumbles

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Why does the event with the mysterious proposition even exist, its always 50/50 if its a game over assassination or a "profitable outcome" that does nothing gameplay wise. Pretty annoying event to see pop up.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Why does the event with the mysterious proposition even exist, its always 50/50 if its a game over assassination or a "profitable outcome" that does nothing gameplay wise. Pretty annoying event to see pop up.
I believe the OG maker was going to do something with it when the updates suddenly stopped coming.
The makers over at the forbidden mod will probably do something with it later.

Reactions: Archaon11111

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone have an idea what genome damage does? tried looking in the lore and stuff but to no avail. anyone have a clue?
It adds a chance for that slave to take health damage based on genetic modifications you do to her.

Sooooo....question wrt beastiality...
I have it enabled under content options, I have it promoted by policies and I have enabled the Farmyard via the food experimantal option and bought it, expanded it, have a rancher and several slaves + menials....
I don't even have the option to BUY animals on the farmyard...let alone initiate beastiality with slaves...
I tested out multiple new games and can't get it to show...
Is it something in the latest patch that accidentaly disabled it(if you didn't already have it in an older save that is), or am I still missing something in the game...
There is also a bestiality content toggle that has to be enabled.

Mindbreak is permanent or is there any way to reverse that?
Mindbreak can be fixed in the spa. I'm not sure if you have to be running a Paternalistic society (I almost always do) but it helps to not have a lot of fear in your slaves to lend an atmosphere of safety. That said, be careful because sometimes you will fix a mindbroken slave and they will immediately hate you.
It depends, mind break on a slave that occurred because you treated her too badly or a slave that came broken can be treated in the spa with a good attendant, but lobotomizing is specifically stated to be permanent, so I'm not sure if it has code to prevent that specific mind break type from being cured.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
There is also a bestiality content toggle that has to be enabled.
There's the toggle under Content Options, there's Food/farm and Animal Ovaries under Experimental Options, and there's Bestiality trendestting under Policies
All are enabled.
Am I missing something?
'cause I can build the farm and expand it, but even weeks later I didn't have even the option to buy animals/animal housing...
And I tried that in several new saves, both the legit way of slowly earning stuff needed, and the cheaty 'here's all the money and influence, go wild' way.
Whereas in the several older saves I had trying bestiality options started throwing errors at my face...

So, yeah...absolutely no clue what's going on here...

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's the toggle under Content Options, there's Food/farm and Animal Ovaries under Experimental Options, and there's Bestiality trendestting under Policies
All are enabled.
Am I missing something?
'cause I can build the farm and expand it, but even weeks later I didn't have even the option to buy animals/animal housing...
And I tried that in several new saves, both the legit way of slowly earning stuff needed, and the cheaty 'here's all the money and influence, go wild' way.
Whereas in the several older saves I had trying bestiality options started throwing errors at my face...

So, yeah...absolutely no clue what's going on here...
It's starting to sound like something broke, possibly during the conversion to JS. I just downloaded the newest version that, according to the latest action done on the git, was merged into the main branch less than an hour ago when I downloaded. I'll see if I can trigger this issue as well, but I can't actually fix it. My best advice is to try again on a newer build, things are getting reported and fixed almost constantly over there.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
It's starting to sound like something broke, possibly during the conversion to JS. I just downloaded the newest version that, according to the latest action done on the git, was merged into the main branch less than an hour ago when I downloaded. I'll see if I can trigger this issue as well, but I can't actually fix it. My best advice is to try again on a newer build, things are getting reported and fixed almost constantly over there.
Good luck with that.
will wait a few more versions then play it, see what changed, played it a bit much lately so got somewhat bored...

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Good luck with that.
will wait a few more versions then play it, see what changed, played it a bit much lately so got somewhat bored...
I got up to building that facility and it worked for me, so I would definitely say this is an issue with your build.

formeonly24

Jul 21, 2020
Just tested it, works for me. Click on the farmyard and it will give you options of which animals to buy when you click on the small, large, huge cages/kennels, then it should allow to use animals in the pit fights and slave sex options.
Hey I might be dumb but I can't find farmyard anywhere at all... I know it's supposed to be under manufactoring but it's not popping up there? I am using pregmod.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Hey I might be dumb but I can't find farmyard anywhere at all... I know it's supposed to be under manufactoring but it's not popping up there? I am using pregmod.
You need to turn on all the cheats and stuff that like under "game options"
Farmyard and co. are all experimental stuff.

formeonly24

Jul 21, 2020
You need to turn on all the cheats and stuff that like under "game options"
Farmyard and co. are all experimental stuff.
Yeah I've got that turned on. It is supposed to be able to be built under manufactoring right? Do I need to hit a certain number of weeks or a certain event first? I've got a pit built too, etc.

Edit: Actually I found it! You have to turn on the "food" option, as well as the bestiality option. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthSion98
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes