congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Well, it IS a text-based game. There is gay content in the latest version if you customize things that way, but again, it's all going to be text-based, and there is as much focus on arcology management as there is on the shagging. You can upload images to your slaves' bios, but that's about it, I think. All the sex scenes are text-only otherwise.

I'm with you on the lack of gay images and whatnot though, but most of the people working on this are straight dudes, so that's that, sorry.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone happen to know what the gene lab's retroviral treatments unlock? I can figure out what Albinism does to a slave's genes, but stuff like hypoleptinemia is a little less obvious.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone happen to know what the gene lab's retroviral treatments unlock? I can figure out what Albinism does to a slave's genes, but stuff like hypoleptinemia is a little less obvious.
Man, I wish I could help you, but if there are CliffNotes in the game, I was not able to find them. Best I could advise is to just brute force things like I did and Google Search the terms. Sorry I couldn't be of more help:(

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you browse the source, you may find some hints:
- myotonic hypertrophy / dystrophy: the slave passively builds / loses muscle mass
- hyperleptinemia / hypoleptinemia: the slave naturally looses / gains weight (it's about burning fat)

Last edited:
Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
NCS - prevents slave from reaching puberty
elastic - makes slave have stretchable body
albinism - makes slave have albino traits
androgyny - slave gets androgyny appearance
dwarfism/gigantism - natural height adjustment instead of bone surgery
perfect/hideous face
hyper fertility - higher than heightened
heightened fertility
superfetation - iirc leads to concurrent pregnancy - able to get pregnant while being pregnant, each pregnancy having its own term
gigantomastia - XL bigger boobs
macromastia - natural bigger boobs
lipedema - lip size
penile - genitals

these are the rest

Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to make slaves ass tighter?
You mean asshole. There are several options in remote surgery, up to restoring virginity. But reduces anal skill

Indentured slaves usually cannot have major surgery applied to them.

Last edited:

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Sexual stamina

How about the cheat of PC's Sexual energy was useless?
How should I get more Sexual energy except surgery or beyond 14?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
How should I get more Sexual energy except surgery or beyond 14?
I think endweek.tw has the stats somewhere; just open it up in Notepad or Notepad++ (recommended) and search for the variable. At least, that is the case in the version I have (haven't played in a bit).

Reactions: Tom7902000

notanhiro

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I have followed the guide and when I click compile.bat it just opens command prompt and there is nothing in my bin file. Does anybody have a already compiled copy of the latest?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, I have followed the guide and when I click compile.bat it just opens command prompt and there is nothing in my bin file. Does anybody have a already compiled copy of the latest?
It takes a bit of time to compile, especially with how big the game has gotten so far, at least in my experience. Just open compile.bat, wait for the window to close on its own, and then look in the bin folder. If all's gone to plan, you should see a file called FC_pregmod.html in the folder. Open that up in a browser of your choice and you're off to the virgin races!

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
It's a shame there aren't more art packs for this (are there more art packs for this?)
There is a possible WIP for new lip sizes, which may lead to new art for gags.

Lots of slaves with images make the end week processing lag though.

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
Where did you got lost?

To download, go to that link, and... well, download.
(It's a tiny button and you might miss it. A little pop up appears, dwld the .zip):

Next, unzip the file.
You'll get a "fc-pregmod-pregmod-master" folder.

Inside that folder, hit the "compile" file:

The complide-playable file will apear inside the "bin" folder, just a bit above.

And that's it.
The vector art IT'S in the game (it's actually inside one of those folders. Not worth looking anyways, unless you wanna mod them), the embedded and revamped vectors are the only ones working, since you don't really need the non-embedded ones (they're outdated, and take ahundred more times space)

The playable file can be opy/cut-pasted anywhere else. Whenever you hit "compile" a new one will appear inside the "bin" folder.

It's not really worth dwlding every single update (check the changelog link I've posted). It gets updated almost daily with small fixes, so better wait ti'll there's a big update (like a new building or graphics).
So I followed these instructions and they worked great.... except if you try using cheats to modify health (while using the fc-pegmod), using cheats for shenanigans, it just shows the below error with no options for changing anything.

Error: <<AgeTab>>: error within widget contents (Error: macro <<testbox>> does not exist)
<<AgeTab>>

So I know enough coding to know either there are no options at all for this one tab in this version or something was not typed completely so no interface. I have another version of the FC-pregnancy/WG mod (though it looks like its an older version compared to this one) that does not have this error; so I do not know what's up with this "AgeTab". I did try just saving to the computer and loading the save in the other 'older mod version' and that just ends up deleting the characters sating "slave.health is null" so I do not know if this is a bigger issue then a missing interface.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Side Question:

I got this error on the top of the main summary page, and I don't think its game breaking?
ERROR: The following variables are NaN! Please report this.
$PC.lifetimeCashExpenses
Hide NaN variables until next week

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Error: <<AgeTab>>: error within widget contents (Error: macro <<testbox>> does not exist)
<<AgeTab>>
The typo has been fixed 20 hours ago. Download the source again or replace testbox with textbox in "src/cheats/mod_EditChildCheatNew.tw" and "src/cheats/mod_EditSlaveCheat.tw", then rebuild the html.
Even better, install git, learn a few commands and have the source always updated.

No clue about the other errors, but the health stat is WIP. If you keep seeing warnings, please, report them on git.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes