Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
i get an error when trying to run free cities
I compiled it from the GitHub

Error [tw-user-script-0]: expected expression, got keyword 'else'.
Error [setupVars]: <<set>>: bad evaluation: App is not defined.

With every browser. Also cleared cookies.

I tried "Chrome Edge, firefox and even Internet explorer.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
i get an error when trying to run free cities
I compiled it from the GitHub

Error [tw-user-script-0]: expected expression, got keyword 'else'.
Error [setupVars]: <<set>>: bad evaluation: App is not defined.

With every browser. Also cleared cookies.

I tried "Chrome Edge, firefox and even Internet explorer.
Same here, anybody know why?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Same here, anybody know why?
Are you playing the latest version? Most times, this fixes every issue.

A couple of weeks ago I had a similar problem though (I couldn't even launch the game, actually). I couldn't solve it and I've been told to empty the cache. This fixed it. Alternatively, you can use another browser or you can play the game through a local web-server (Mac and Linux users already have one).

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
How do I get the male citizen hookup event as a Female PC?

Alternatively, how do I access any of the PC pregnancy events? I've read there are a few but I can't find them or trigger them in any way.

(Using Pregmod, obviously)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How do I get the male citizen hookup event as a Female PC?
The condition is:
Code:
	<<if $RegularParties == 1>>
		<<if ($PC.vagina == 1 && $PC.title == 0) && (random(0,99) < $seeDicks)>>
			<<set $events.push("RE male citizen hookup")>>
Which should mean: female gender, having a vagina, having enabled the "regular parties" policy for ¤5000.
$seeDicks is the % of male slaves. So, if only the 25% of the randomly generated slaves are male, the event will be available only every 4 weeks (on average).

As for being pregnant, see the . You can also become a breeder for the Societal Elite. Or, if you have never increased your security system, you can be raped by an arcology citizen.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
$seeDicks is the % of male slaves. So, if only the 25% of the randomly generated slaves are male, the event will be available only every 4 weeks (on average).

As for being pregnant, see the . You can also become a breeder for the Societal Elite. Or, if you have never increased your security system, you can be raped by an arcology citizen.
Thanks a lot!

One more question:
- How do I become a breeder for the Societal Elite? I've never seen that organization pop up yet in any of my games.

(EDIT: I've scoured the FAQ and I've found it has something to do with Eugenics, not sure what exactly.)

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
- How do I become a breeder for the Societal Elite? I've never seen that organization pop up yet in any of my games.
Yes, Eugenics is one of the available Future Societies: you must fully develop it.
The Societal Elite is the aristocracy of your arcology. Slaves cannot be pregnant if the Elite doesn't agree, not even yours. Only selected slaves are allowed to bear children and they have to meet strict criteria (e.g. if you have developed Body Purism, they have to be implant free and their face must be totally natural).
You will be suggested to became a breeder for the Elite if you do something, but I don't remember exactly what: probably if you ask for a preg permit for a slave of yours (a male MC must only pay a fee to the Elite iirc).
With Eugenics, pay attention to rumors about you (e.g. your reputation is damaged if you are the receiving partner when you fuck your slaves): you may trigger an instant game over

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Oh my, I actually didn't know it's possible to lose in this game even. Thanks for letting me know!
You're welcome. And yes you can, in at least 5 more ways. ;)
(if you play a female MC, a policy worth to be implemented is "Penetrative Sex Campaign")

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
I think I encountered a problem. I had a slave with a dick as Fucktoy and selected "Ride Her" a bunch of times and after the 5th or 6th time the game freezes (yeah, the Chrome tab, Chrome is fully functional though and I can just close the tab and reopen the game on another one). I've tried multiple times and the same thing happens every time.

I'm also getting this on the male citizen hookup event.
Inside the error is the rest of the text where it tells that the female MC rode his dick etc, with this at the beginning
<<switch _FS>> <<case "Subjugationist" "Supremacist">>

(EDIT: Ok now it happened on the 2nd time I selected "Ride Her". Is the game freezing when it wants to trigger the pregnancy or something? I've never actually played with a female MC so I have no idea what's happening)

(Last EDIT: Ok at least I can confirm pregnancy through the dairy's dick shaped nozzles works. I don't know what's up with the other 2)

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have no clue why the game freezes, sorry.
As for the second bug, you have just missed part of the description (the one mentioned inside the error message).

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Yeah the tab also freezes if I try to implant a fertilized embryo in the female MC :confused:.

I don't care that much because there are other methods of pregnancy but it's still weird hehe.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Guys, don't report bugs here, the current dev doesn't visit this site. If you find anything wrong post it in the Free Cities thread on 8chan.

Reactions: Lerd0

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
I need help. I try different combinations. Some work properly. But they all have a small number of clothes. I trying achieve this effect:

96170.png

It have only this:

001.jpg

Any help?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Any help?
I visited Manage Penthouse » Wardrobe and many clothes are missing. No errors/warnings in console, so I guess you only have to wait for the artist to complete the wardrobe.
Meanwhile, why not using the Nox/Deepmurk's (embedded) vector art?

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
I visited Manage Penthouse » Wardrobe and many clothes are missing. No errors/warnings in console, so I guess you only have to wait for the artist to complete the wardrobe.
Meanwhile, why not using the Nox/Deepmurk's (embedded) vector art?
I found it. Cheat Mode - Enable. Why clothes are there, I do not know.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
one thing that i wish was easier to have is a recent compiled version of pregmod (which to my knowledge is the updated version of this game). would make my life way easier as a Mac user :D

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I just got this game and I'm wondering if the debug/cheat mode is causing the issue I have.

I only have 4 slaves, and enough room for 20.

There is a end week event that I can choose, so I chose the recruit where you can get a slave at cheap. I tried that twice and I dont get the new slave at all? I picked the cow girl option.

Or do I need to upgrade something?

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
There is a end week event that I can choose, so I chose the recruit where you can get a slave at cheap. I tried that twice and I dont get the new slave at all? I picked the cow girl option.
I'm going to take a guess here and say that you picked the discounted slave option for one of the slave schools? Because if you did, picking that doesn't automatically purchase a slave. You still have to go into the slave market menu and buy a slave from the school you picked.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I'm going to take a guess here and say that you picked the discounted slave option for one of the slave schools? Because if you did, picking that doesn't automatically purchase a slave. You still have to go into the slave market menu and buy a slave from the school you picked.
I'm not even sure what I picked, but I just got another random end week event to enslave a former stripper.... I choose enslave and I still have only total 4 slaves instead of total 5?? Golly is there a black hole?

Using the pregmod version from github

=====

104 traders and tourists visited your arcology this week.
19 lower class citizens moved to your arcology.
In total 12 lower class citizens were enslaved for failing to pay their debts. --- always the same number every week, any way to manipulate?
You enslaved 3 of them while other debtholders in the arcology enslaved the remaining 9. --- always the same number every week, any way to manipulate?
4 middle class citizens moved to your arcology.
One upper class citizen moved to your arcology.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes