Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Mods enforce patreon standards here I see...
If that were true, 90 percent of games wouldn't be here. The only forbidden content on this boards is erotic content with prepubescent characters as far as I know.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The only forbidden content on this boards is erotic content with prepubescent characters as far as I know.
This is the issue. The thread was supposed to be about the Reddit fork; the full version has been uploaded by mistake instead.
The Reddit version complies with the board rules, but its development is like 5-6 months behind and nobody updates it anymore.

W65

May 31, 2018
This is the issue. The thread was supposed to be about the Reddit fork; the full version has been uploaded by mistake instead.
The Reddit version complies with the board rules, but its development is like 5-6 months behind and nobody updates it anymore.
Reddit fork? The furry version? Or is there a pregmod that's different from pregmodfan's pregmod and that's the "reddit fork"? I'm confus.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
whenever i click on the link it says i don't have permition to view this page? is there something i'm not understanding
you can easily find it via google. simply type in: free cities pregmod and click on the gitgud link. there ya can download it.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there some sort of Beginner Guide ?
I have no idea how to get Money/train. :/

W65

May 31, 2018
I'd honestly like to help, but I treated the game like a sandbox and just massively cheated up my cash, so I don't have a clue how to actually play this one seriously. Maybe early on an Arcade with a few trash-tier slaves in it would generate some revenue? You could also scrounge in the market for slaves with decent sex skills and just have them start whoring (set that as their job in their individual screen).

What I can say is that you might consider, if you don't have it already, getting the latest pregmod (continuation of the abandoned game) from the gitgud.io link floating around in the thread. Lots of new options in there and improved visuals for the slaves, too.

I'm sure you can do it in the older versions, but in the newest ones you can set a particular slave to get "personal attention" from the bottom of the main screen. At the end of a turn, your character will spend time trying to fix problems like disobedience and bad traits and whatever. When you have facilities like the school built up with a decent leader, they'll try to do that stuff, too.

Um... other than that, you can try this wiki I found. The in-game help might have some suggestions for starting out, too. Other than that, I can't think of any guides I've seen.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Literally the first thing you can click, when you load the file, is the in-game Wiki.
Read it, start a new game, set both the weather and the economy to the easiest level, do not activate the mods and have fun.
If the amount of options if overwhelming, grab some old release from the and learn how devotion, fear, skills and traits work.

Kajirity

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for the mod guys, really hoping that the beastiality gets fleshed out more i like whats avaliable so far(The animal ovaries) looking forward to when they work in game!

Apr 23, 2018
I have issue with latest version of pregmod. They overhaulled the corporation and for the life of me I can't get the specialization to choose younger or older slaves. I have every other specialization but that one and as far as I know i have every division unlocked. I'm well past the endgame by now like week 200 something and still there is no specialization for younger or older slaves.

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
i dl the pregmod for image...only vector is updated is it? do i need to dl or is the gitgud one updated already
which image do you guys use?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes