BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
So I recently came across this game and wanted to give it a try. Are there mods and image packs that are up to date with the current version?
The AI image generating system is currently under development but available if you want to try that. The WebGL is mostly complete but requires a decently good discrete GPU it run, there are two 2D artpacks (revamped, deepmurk) but they have not been updated in years.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I didn't understand though.
Is game under development or just some people that took place in game development making mods ?
1. the main game is abandoned
2. a group of dedicated modders continue the game development (the mod is standalone already include base game, so no need to download both)
3. the mod is not allowed in this site because of some optional contents
4. anyone interested should just search "free cities pregmod" by themselves

Last edited:

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
im retrying the latest stable diffusion build but i kept on encountering the following message when exeucting webui user.bat, anyone has any idea on how to fix the problem? (didn't had this issue last time on an older version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so basically I cant generate any image if im prompting/ using the api from an external site (e.g. fc on another tab/ browser) but images can be generated normally if done inside default localhost:7860 site

also tried meemeelab's code in gitbub stable-diffusion-webui/issues/9046 , didnt work

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry for not being able to help with that

My problem is, how can i make this work as activation condition at rule assistant ?
(slave) => slave.buttTat = "Paternalist"

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I putted two equality (at boolean) and double checked the tattoo but no use
I know the documentation says otherwise, but "paternalist" is lowercase in the latest pregmod release. Assuming this is what you're playing.
If it doesn't work, post a screenshot of your rule.

Reactions: Obsessively

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I know the documentation says otherwise, but "paternalist" is lowercase in the latest pregmod release. Assuming this is what you're playing.
If it doesn't work, post a screenshot of your rule.
Sorry didn't quite understand. If you are saying P need to be p then it didn't work
Screenshot_2024-03-10-22-47-07-785_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2024-03-10-22-45-49-290_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Edit: Tried something else

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
This rule works on my machine™:
Code:
c=>((slave) => (slave.buttTat == "paternalist"))(c.slave)
Btw, I set the rule Mode to Boolean. I don't know if it matters, I don't remember what happens in String mode.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Btw, I set the rule Mode to Boolean. I don't know if it matters, I don't remember what happens in String mode.
I just trying some stuff .d
let me try writing it as
(slave) => (slave.buttTat == "paternalist")
too

Edit: Probably its my game that broken can you tell me how can i re-install it with most content i kinda messed up while downloading it. saves doesn't matter btw

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, I don't play the game on Windows, I don't know exactly how to reinstall it. If you have git, you update the repository and launch one of the .bat files (either compile.bat or simple-compiler.bat) to build the game.

Anyway, if you visit the pregmod page on gitgud, there is a link pointing to the Latest Build. You just extract it and play it. You need extra steps only if you want to play the game with either the AI or the WebGL art.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry, I don't play the game on Windows, I don't know exactly how to reinstall it. If you have git, you update the repository and launch one of the .bat files (either compile.bat or simple-compiler.bat) to build the game.

Anyway, if you visit the pregmod page on gitgud, there is a link pointing to the Latest Build. You just extract it and play it. You need extra steps only if you want to play the game with either the AI or the WebGL art.
Understood i will try to handle the rest thanks for the help :coffee:

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you play the game on a potato, and you own several slaves, you may find the latest releases slow. Because of new tab "Arcology", every time you return to the main page, the game loads in background the full list of your slaves.

To speed up the game, you can get rid of the new tab by inserting two slashes before the line tabs.push(arcologyTab()); either in FC_pregmod.html or in src\js\slaveListing.js (line 997).
JavaScript:
    //tabs.push(arcologyTab());
Maybe, in the next future, the tab will become optional. I don't think it is right now, I didn't find anything in the settings.

Reactions: Daedrax
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes