Jun 16, 2022
individual slaves? They have their own sell option in their bio
click the name, records
at the bottom should have options; retire, sell, threaten
I know, but after a certain period of time, that option becomes non-existent. I begun to notice that bug when you get into that corporate war with one of the neighboring arcologies, and the sell option does not come back after the conclusion of that event.

However, when I start a new game, the sell/retire/discard/threaten options are there. I'm currently on week 99.

Here's my latest save file attached:

Reactions: JungleNuts

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I know, but after a certain period of time, that option becomes non-existent. I begun to notice that bug when you get into that corporate war with one of the neighboring arcologies, and the sell option does not come back after the conclusion of that event.

However, when I start a new game, the sell/retire/discard/threaten options are there. I'm currently on week 99.

Here's my latest save file attached:
Interesting
You might want to sign up to git, its free, so that you can file a bug report there.
I have stopped playing the latest version for personal reasons.

Jun 16, 2022
Interesting
You might want to sign up to git, its free, so that you can file a bug report there.
I have stopped playing the latest version for personal reasons.
When you say sign up, does that include downloading the program as well? I am somewhat confused by the installation options.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
When you say sign up, does that include downloading the program as well? I am somewhat confused by the installation options.
You only need to install programs if you plan on compiling the game yourself. and its how you can get the latest version, the programs are and . if you don't wanna do that then you won't need the programs.

Also I've checked your savegame and the sell option is there on the few random slaves I checked, the game sometimes will block sale on slaves you buy from the fleshheap for a period of time (usually two in game months) but it will show a prompt in yellow text in the records tap so i don't think this is the case.

my guess is that its a bug in the precompile version that later got patched

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Riasgregory64

Jul 4, 2018
What does inbreeding do to slaves, I get that incest bad in general but what does it do mechanically wise ingame, with pregmodand incest coeffecient on of course?

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
What does inbreeding do to slaves, I get that incest bad in general but what does it do mechanically wise ingame, with pregmodand incest coeffecient on of course?
If you have inbreeding effects enabled ("Successive breeding results in sub-average slaves"), inbred babies will have their intelligence and facial beauty reduced by a factor related to the coefficient of inbreeding.

Riasgregory64

Jul 4, 2018
If you have inbreeding effects enabled ("Successive breeding results in sub-average slaves"), inbred babies will have their intelligence and facial beauty reduced by a factor related to the coefficient of inbreeding.
No wonder I ain't getting intelligence 100 children with the inbreeding of brilliant slaves. I guess that's what I get for enabling the system and being lazy. Thank you very much for the help.

Riasgregory64

Jul 4, 2018
I might as well ask this question but, What rule setting can I add to automate making slaves reach a certain beauty level. I want to pursue transformation fetishism but manually giving beauty surgery to 200+ totally unmodifies slaves to remove the "resistant to that FS" seems kinda too much work. Or are implants to their appearances ie. Bovine horns, etc. are suffice to be considered implants by the system.

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
I might as well ask this question but, What rule setting can I add to automate making slaves reach a certain beauty level. I want to pursue transformation fetishism but manually giving beauty surgery to 200+ totally unmodifies slaves to remove the "resistant to that FS" seems kinda too much work. Or are implants to their appearances ie. Bovine horns, etc. are suffice to be considered implants by the system.
use Rules mandates at other tab below buy slave it automatic do set parameters of slaves that fit like trust and devotion, it can be requiert more or less at surgery that has massive impact or vice versa ( on health tab , surgery, and cosmatic living standars , etc.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Successive breeding resulting in sub-average slaves is.
In simple terms, what does this mean?
Assume random individuals are all average. Breeding an individual who has an exceptional trait with an average produces above average children, randoms are 'average' and the child is above average so they should back breed with the exceptional parent or with their above average siblings. Many games work by that logic where it is better to continue to breed within the known pool than to get an outside individual.

The game rule adds a penalty that simulates how once you get past a certain level of inbreeding individuals tend to either suffer from recessive genetic conditions as you are breeding likely carriers with other likely carriers of the gene or just get sick in general from breeding individuals with the same immune system genetic markers together.

If you don't keep enough genetic variety instead of trending towards perfect they trend towards being garbage.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Assume random individuals are all average. Breeding an individual who has an exceptional trait with an average produces above average children, randoms are 'average' and the child is above average so they should back breed with the exceptional parent or with their above average siblings. Many games work by that logic where it is better to continue to breed within the known pool than to get an outside individual.

The game rule adds a penalty that simulates how once you get past a certain level of inbreeding individuals tend to either suffer from recessive genetic conditions as you are breeding likely carriers with other likely carriers of the gene or just get sick in general from breeding individuals with the same immune system genetic markers together.

If you don't keep enough genetic variety instead of trending towards perfect they trend towards being garbage.
On the flip side, inbreeding with that setting turned on makes keeping certain traits active very, very easy. Basically making the special genetic traits impossible to lose as long as the inbreeding continues. Unless the MC gets involved, since the MC can't have traits currently. There's a trait called 'Perfect Face' which guarantees a 100 Face score, no matter how inbred the babies get.

Unfortunately, there's no equivalent for intelligence. Which I suppose is fine if you're into bimbos, but terrible if you prefer skilled laborers.

Kinda funny how implementing the negatives of inbreeding can actually result in exactly what the player wants.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019

Huh, I thought it meant "breeding the same couple multiple times and producing offspring will eventually lead to sub/below average slaves".

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes