aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
On the other hand, if I pick another slave that is not related to them but that also has a fair skin tone, and if I dress that slave in the same schoolgirl outfit and the same haircut, then the faces (and body proportions, etc.) are still sufficiently different(...)
Ok this line and that samples really sells me to try the webgl, just one more question.. how good is the "Mixed Race" model? does it actually reflect what the parent's race/genetics originated from? (like in Crusader Kings 3, so for example mixed race from black+asian parent will look different from mixed race from black+white parent? and not just on a superficial skin color level)

Aug 9, 2021
Is there anyone here who managed to get the AI art to work in game? I can't figure it out and I don't know where else to ask.

To clarify, I managed to get the stable diffusion webUI, together with all the models and I can use it myself to generate images just fine.

I'm stuck at the last step basically, I can't get the game to use it automatically. I gave it the API URL and I'm keeping it open while playing the game. But the game doesn't generate any images. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is there anyone here who managed to get the AI art to work in game? I can't figure it out and I don't know where else to ask.

To clarify, I managed to get the stable diffusion webUI, together with all the models and I can use it myself to generate images just fine.

I'm stuck at the last step basically, I can't get the game to use it automatically. I gave it the API URL and I'm keeping it open while playing the game. But the game doesn't generate any images. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
The web console on your browser and the cmd window for the SD usually report the errors.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Random idea:

Granting your slaves hairstyle freedoms, where they either randomly pick a hairstyle each week (ala dress freedom), or check every 5-8 weeks for a small random chance of changing hairstyle to something random.

I'm a little tired of having to pick everyone's hairstyles manually.

Jun 16, 2022
I'm reading the comment threads, but I'm somewhat confused. Is the game still active on another site, and updates are still transpiring? If so, do they possess more content and image artwork? Additionally, how do I properly download the latest versions and is it safe for me to do so? I have started playing this game yesterday and I am honestly addicted.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I'm reading the comment threads, but I'm somewhat confused. Is the game still active on another site, and updates are still transpiring? If so, do they possess more content and image artwork? Additionally, how do I properly download the latest versions and is it safe for me to do so? I have started playing this game yesterday and I am honestly addicted.
The game has continued to be developed as Free Cities Pregmod, we can't link to it directly as some of the options added can enable content that is a no go for f95.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Well damn. That's unfortunate, since I'm not sure how to download the game off their website.
The best I can do without links is to suggest searching for "freecities pregmod releases" in your search engine of choice and that should take you to their milestone releases page, they aren't the most bleeding edge version but they include a precompiled download option so you don't need any extra programs.

You should see a file named fc_pregmod_'something'.##.zip which will contain the precompiled game html, you don't need any of the source code downloads there.

If you end up on the gitlab but it looks like it is just sourcecode try looking on the left hand side for deployment > releases to get to the release page.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
The best I can do without links is to suggest searching for "freecities pregmod releases" in your search engine of choice and that should take you to their milestone releases page, they aren't the most bleeding edge version but they include a precompiled download option so you don't need any extra programs.

You should see a file named fc_pregmod_'something'.##.zip which will contain the precompiled game html, you don't need any of the source code downloads there.

If you end up on the gitlab but it looks like it is just sourcecode try looking on the left hand side for deployment > releases to get to the release page.
Thank you very much. I was able to find the file, and now playing the game. :D

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Have been messing around with the AI Images with the latest version of pregmod (google pregmod github)

Got some decent results, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I posted more images and some of the settings used for the people who know what to do here

It is not really that complicated to be honest, just follow the guide

Jun 16, 2022
I believe you have to enable it in options first. Its not complete so expect the unexpected if you play with it.
Thank you. I found the Nursery within Experimental content tab, which wasn't there when I was first starting the game. Also, I noticed I don't have the option to sell my or any slaves anymore.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Thank you. I found the Nursery within Experimental content tab, which wasn't there when I was first starting the game. Also, I noticed I don't have the option to sell my or any slaves anymore.
individual slaves? They have their own sell option in their bio
click the name, records
at the bottom should have options; retire, sell, threaten

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes